Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5403

    Amber?

    I was scouting the R and around the usual spot, it looked like Amber with something wrong with her cheek. Anyone else see something like this?

  2. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I drove through again around 330pm and it looked like a hoe convention out there. There was one every few blocks and a gaggle of them across from the gas station at 6. I also saw someone getting busted on state fair a block west of JR. They had him Swype up and gone in minutes.

    Attachment 176124

    Attachment 176128

    Attachment 176123

    Attachment 176126

    Attachment 176125

    Attachment 176127
    I am quite surprised that the police have a job still, considering that Detroit is one step above Cambodia. Guess they still have no idea how to put that city on back on track. Leave the hoes alone and hire Snake Pliskin.

    Cheers

  3. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure these aren't TS's. I know to know the area well but that's there spot.

  4. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I drove through again around 330pm and it looked like a hoe convention out there. There was one every few blocks and a gaggle of them across from the gas station at 6. I also saw someone getting busted on state fair a block west of JR. They had him Swype up and gone in minutes.

    Attachment 176124

    Attachment 176128

    Attachment 176123

    Attachment 176126

    Attachment 176125

    Attachment 176127
    You have any info on the WSW in the pink capri pants at the Lantz corner? I've seen her there and been interested but not scooped her yet.

  5. #5399

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Is this the tat.
    She didn't have whiskers but yours looks good too.

  6. #5398
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    The R was pretty dead at 730 this morning. One rough looking BSW a few blocks north of 6. Then I saw a fine looking BSW in a lime green skirt in the gas station at 6. I looped around a couple times and she was stationary on the corner, one block north. I almost scooped, but pussed out because there were too many people around, and I don't have the balls to scoop right on the main drag like that. After a couple loops she didn't wander down a side street so this nervous white boy decided against.
    You never know. Yesterday, in the late afternoon on the R between 7 and 8, there was a tall thin, dark-haired WSW strolling back and forth near Lantz, a hot (from behind) WSW in a short cocktail dress and heels walking into the gas station at SF, a thin BSW with a blonde wig wearing an all-red outfit at Remington, a short, older, slightly thick redhead WSW near the strip club, a 35 year-old-ish brunette WSW south of the party store and that old skinny WSW that is always at the corner of the party store. Plenty to choose from. If I only had the time. The BSW was definitely the best, considering I didn't get a look at the face of the girl going into the gas station.

  7. #5397

    Monica (Michigan)

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Monica the other rainy morning. HSW 25ish about 5' and 100 lbs not bad looking but not great! Kind of hard to tell while she was bundled up and dripping wet from the downpour. Decent bbbj2cim and spit. She didn't mind a guiding hand with a little gagging mixed in. I think she was happy to get out of the rain for Jackson and his quarter brother. She gave me her friends digits to contact her but I probably won't use them. They are available for members with meaningful posts!
    This girl:

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199186

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1257566

    I (think) I was her first.

  8. #5396

    Monica on the Ave

    Scooped Monica the other rainy morning. HSW 25ish about 5' and 100 lbs not bad looking but not great! Kind of hard to tell while she was bundled up and dripping wet from the downpour. Decent bbbj2cim and spit. She didn't mind a guiding hand with a little gagging mixed in. I think she was happy to get out of the rain for Jackson and his quarter brother. She gave me her friends digits to contact her but I probably won't use them. They are available for members with meaningful posts!

  9. #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The G seems a little slow now after the fire, anyone notice this?
    Yes! I have also noticed a slightly stronger LE presence. Had no luck in this area the last 4 or 5 weeks! I still cruise through from time to time in hopes I will run into your # 8 gem / my # 2 peach

  10. #5394

    Gold firbird on the R

    Anyone know if this guy in the gold firebird is a cop or what? I've seen it quite a few times when I head home from work. Could be no one, but he's definitely armed. Pulled up next to him at the light at 8mile and spotted the grip of a silver and black pistol sticking out near his shifter.

    Also, spotted a potential sting. WSW with short jean shorts and thick thighs on the west side, just south of 7. Then saw a skinny white guy with shades and mustache sitting on of the poles bear the store on the opposite corner. Came back a few min later and she didn't move and neither did he.

    Spotted a cute brunette WSW further up, just south of the strip club. Got snatched before I could turn around. Any other spots? R seems too risky / dead, but its convienent for me since its on my way home.

  11. #5393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ISeePorno  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I saw a cute little blond WSW on the street behind the notel near the drug store. Amy was an x-dancer new to the block. Took her to the hotel for some fun. Tattoo of cat eyes above her kitty. Hope to repeat before the streets consume her. Make sure you have time since she showered before and after doing the nasty.
    Is this the tat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-pussy cat.jpg‎  

  12. #5392

    Amy in the Triangle

    Dreamed that I saw a cute little blond WSW on the street behind the notel near the drug store. Amy was an x-dancer new to the block. Took her to the hotel for some fun. Tattoo of cat eyes above her kitty. Hope to repeat before the streets consume her. Make sure you have time since she showered before and after doing the nasty.

  13. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the 21yo Candy on 5?
    Didn't someone say she had a black eye and was looking a bit beat up as few weeks back?

    I might have digits you can get a hold of her with but I think the phone belongs to her handler.

    Yes the G has been a relative ghost town since. Heard Emily's boy got a serious beating from some people that knew her. Can't vouch for the info though, just here say at this point.

  14. #5390

    Stroll on the G

    Finally scooped Jennifer the other morning; shoulder length, frizzy redhaired 5'0" slightly thick WSW who does a nice BBBJTCIM. Saw her out there a few weeks ago after an absence (10-months at Uncle Leo's Spa) but I couldn't nab her until yesterday. Same as before, she does a good job, I'll repeat.

  15. #5389

    SouthW find

    Anna. 28ish, small bod, small tatas. Sometimes friendly, sometimes not, does please on friendly days. Lives near the park and has an old man. Hangs on Ver sometime and lives in neighborhood. Got digits to trade for same / similar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape