Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4606

    Ph

    To all you mongers to lazy to read the forums; PH is "Pussy Heaven", AKA; Flint Michigan!

    Of course if you RTFF! You would know that, and WHY they call it PH.

  2. #4605

    Best Provider (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    So, Fatima says no to backdoor action. I think I may have t come out of retirement and see what it's going to take to change that. I have never failed with anyone who says no, and Fatima does not appear to me to be that big of a challenge. Let me have think on this. I do likes me a challenge and cost is not an object.

    So, looks like Fatima is the new Halo, the best service provider on the R.
    I hadn't seen a sign of Fatima for nearly two weeks, with nearly every day being up and down the R at least once or twice. Took a what the hell spin tonight and she was in her spot. Scooped her up and did BBBJ, mish, BBBJCIM. She is definitely an A1 provider. I haven't managed to sample Chelsea (her friend kind of scared me off when they were first out) , but by all accounts, and especially because there just don't seem to be bad posts about either, in terms of looks, attitude and skills, Fatima and Chelsea are the two best providers on the R.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #4604

    My thoughts on this

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to see anyone including Fatima get jammed up in anyway. But REALITY is that there are hundreds if not thousands of lurkers on this board. Which means they all know who she is and what she looks like. With that being said, I think the damage is done. We should be very cautious in who information is shared with. As far as multiple cars swooping and drawing attention goes? Being an idiot and drawing attention to yourself in Detroit can cause you a multitude of problems. Including Uncle problems. IMHO, if your dumb enough to whip a U-turn or pull over and make it obvious what you are doing then well, your bound to get car jacked, robbed, or both. And that's if you don't end up getting towed and ticketed, maybe taken to Uncle Leos home. It SHOULD be common sense that constantly driving through the SAME spot over and over again is GOING to get you noticed.
    I agree. I think all the lurkers are making it even more of a frenzy out there. They likely haven't read the rules, and are probably the ones doing the crazy driving stunts on the R. Like MichDl says, you have to take care of your own stuff before worrying about anything else. Be aware of everything around you and listen to your instincts. If you get a bad vibe, bug out.

    I think we give too much credence to the board with regards to uncle, too. Uncle is an academy trained force, and with some street experience he sees far more than we do with our street smarts. I don't doubt uncle is reading our board, but most likely more for entertainment than for information. Does anyone think uncle hasn't noticed the increased activity, and does anyone think uncle didn't notice Fatima?

    One thing is for sure. Uncle is more interested in us than he is in the girls. We are where the money is. BS tickets, and if someone screws up, a ticket and a tow are what uncle is looking for. These girls never go to visit their uncle for soliciting. It is always larceny or possession of candy that gets them a vacation. The latest BS tickets I have heard about are being written on the first couple of blocks north of the gas station. Uncle is issuing tickets for loitering in a drug area. BS for sure, but they are betting on people just paying it rather than taking time off work to fight it.

    Stay safe out there

  4. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    Saw the famous Fatima today. First time didn't work out so well. Went for quicky in car and got a cramp. This time I took her to notel. She is super hot. Didn't have a raincoat so I settled for a BBBJWS. Set me back 60 plus 25 fer room. She was worth it though, even though I didn't get that tight little quim. She should be on BP and get out of that area. Got some Action pics but can't figure out how to upload yet. She is all for pics, asking for direction to take best pic. Will share when I figure it out. Til then, stay safe and be nice to her. She has got to be the most pleasant SW I've ever met. That is all.
    So, Fatima says no to backdoor action. I think I may have t come out of retirement and see what it's going to take to change that. I have never failed with anyone who says no, and Fatima does not appear to me to be that big of a challenge. Let me have think on this. I do likes me a challenge and cost is not an object.

    So, looks like Fatima is the new Halo, the best service provider on the R.

  5. #4602

    Quiet on the R

    At 10-10:30 on R. Waiting on Chelsea to fix her hair before our date. Rehab starts Tuesday. Phone on charger til 12:00.

    Give her a call and wish her good _uck

  6. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Any idea for how long? I've been looking for this one ever since I saw her at the coney a few months back. Seems I'm always with Dani when I see her and she keeps cock-blocking me on this one, giving me the old "she doesn't work the streets, only comes down to get candy then goes home, etc.".
    Her FB page says something about getting weekend passes. Last time I saw her was on the corner of 7 mile and the R, with those stupid sunglasses and a scowl on her face. Still, that is one hot body. I had the pleasure of sampling her wares and they are great.

  7. #4600

    Plumber

    I am just a dumb guy trying to learn thats all but it is what it is you guys can think of me what you will and so tired being up all night again from this damn fckn insomnia

    I will not post much anymore I guess since you think I am not legit or whatever till I go on a stroll and report about it than just trying to get info on the good areas

    Well happy mongering peeps going to go try and sleep and see what you have to say about my 3 posts tomarrow night and maybe thats why I get no responses in other areas of these boards I have reread all my post and if I were you I would think what you guys are thinking as well somethings not right but everything is right except for my mind thats whats wrong LOL.

  8. #4599

    Forgot PH

    You talking about port huron the reason I haven't been that way is because its a farther distance about double the time it takes to get to other areas of the state like here to the D for me is 1 hour 15 min and to port huron is like a 3 hour trip.

    Lansing is a short drive like 20 min and flint is about 30 min for me and why I don't just cruise there is because I first started my strolling in the D back in 06 and was chicken to pick up a chick till 09 then again in 2010 haven't been down to the D since another reason is why I don't screw with chicks around here is the prices from BP type girls you can get some for $ but most want like vegas prices or atleast the ones I find around here vegas is like $$$ and with hardly any money I will spend 15 for gas round trip and 20-40 for FS in the D so 55 bucks thats half of what most BP girls want around here.

    I actually have no clue to the streets and from what I had done and from what I have learned here I am surprised I wasn't robbed or killed or in jail

  9. #4598
    Well I do smoke some herb medical reasons I do have the card so its state legal for me like I said health is not all that good but by the candy house I meant (girl) had a hold on it doing it once a month then when I got to doing it 3 times a month about 1 year ago it took another half year to kick that shit

    "the girl" (coke / crack) then that's what some here are advising against"

    Yes and I do advise against it now after I seen how it affected me not good at all ruined my life from 07-09 hard not soft either

    Well right before the poker boom in 02 in 2000 I started going to the soaring eagle casino on weekends with friends and only game I liked was this game called holdem poker so I sat down with 8 other peeps and learned how to play a bit was damn good to I didn't always walk with a profit but I had won more than I had lost in total was just a hobby then in 04 I was in a car accident and thats when my health started downhill my back hasn't been the same since well anyway I couldn't do much was bed ridden a lot all I had was a computer so I started looking into online poker after 2 years seeing these jackasses get lucky and win so I made a few accounts at pokerstars and fulltilt and party poker I was making great money while only intially putting only the min deposit in to the site to withdraw funds if I won freerolls which are free to enter and you get paid out in cash or in other bigger tournys well I was making about 250 biweekly for 2 years till the ueiga or something the gov. Passed and party shut out USA players so this new site came up called mansion poker they held freerolls to win a trip to vegas I won a seat to week 6 quarterfinal and won 25k this was in 06 well I blew through the money in 2 months I went to the island bought drinks for the whole bar chartered a few boats on lake michigan went on a cruise then after I partied and blew my money instead of managing it I went into a deep depression so in 07 it was real dry for bud around here but girl was around so thats when my life changed from then on now I am trying to fight back but after beeing a hermit and unsocializing with people except on the net its hard to talk to people in real life anymore except at the poker table but from 07-2010 any big wins I had I blew right away not on drugs but on just whatever buying rounds for bars and so forth I have a money management issues as you can see LOL since 2010 when I had quit the girl so thats from my 18th birthday in 99 to 09 was all about

    Starting in 2010 I still play poker to make cash like I say I don't win money everytime but I can set limits on losses I am a tournament specialist but I do make more money than I spend on buyins then in early 2011 I had these bad pains in my pelvic and back region the doc said IBS well my health hasn't allowed me to work or sit at a poker table to play tournys I can sit to play ring games but the difference is to great in my mind I play better and take more risk when I have no value to the chips hence in a tourny unlike a table / ring game where your chips are actual money in your stack so since mid 2011 I have had no income whatso ever moved back in with grandparents to help them out cause they in there 80's and not in good health as well so for the last five years I take a couple trips a year but they have been getting fed up with me and want me out so I have no where else to go hence why I said I was going to become homeless.

    I see where you are coming from bro I am here and there and everywhere I think its cause I am also bipolar I have no grammar skills and I haven't been around the block a lot till this last few years so I am like a baby learning everything outside of my little hick town I was always gaurded by my grandma not letting me go out do things and learn street smart shit so have been coming out of my shell sort of speak LOL

    And why I always ask in the threads of where I am going or have been for intel and stuff is so I don't catch a case I was in legal trouble before and it scared the shit out of me so I always ask for info / intel to be safer and less likely to catch a case the only places I actually have been to other than my town is lansing, flint, detroit and vegas I was going to seattle to meet a fellow carded toker but never made that trip and my fetish is baby faced chicks but won't or ever have been a chomo and only learned the chomo term by watching the lockup's on tv this is a long and boring ass post sorry for all the babbling but want to be clear with the questions and explain who I am a little more for you all fellow mongers if you still are fuzzy or what not I will answer anything anyone wants to know about me

    So thats basically my life's story

    Trying to find my way and see whats out there now

  10. #4597

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by twatteaser  [View Original Post]
    hey amazingrob:

    i have a few observations i'd like to ask you about;

    first, by "candy" do you mean weed or do you mean the boy and or the girl? if you want to burn a tree or two and then drive around until you find a nite capper to finish off your day, well hell, good times brother! personally i don't smoke the stuff (anymore) but it's a personal choice. if you mean "the boy" (heroin) or "the girl" (coke / crack) then that's what some here are advising against. either case, my advice about staying out of "the house" here in detroit remains the same for your own safety.

    second, i notice for a guy who claims to be in bad straights you've done some traveling in the last year. your business is your business and i'm not saying your not legit, but can you see where i'm going with this? vegas, seattle, lansing, and now detroit. always asking the same questions; intel, candy, **** looking providers. btw, half way between lansing and flint? why aren't you up in ph getting the low cost good quality dreams i keep reading about up that way?

    i'm just seeing a pattern here.
    took the words right out of my mouth.

  11. #4596

    Hey Rob

    hey amazingrob:

    i have a few observations i'd like to ask you about;

    first, by "candy" do you mean weed or do you mean the boy and or the girl? if you want to burn a tree or two and then drive around until you find a nite capper to finish off your day, well hell, good times brother! personally i don't smoke the stuff (anymore) but it's a personal choice. if you mean "the boy" (heroin) or "the girl" (coke / crack) then that's what some here are advising against. either case, my advice about staying out of "the house" here in detroit remains the same for your own safety.

    second, i notice for a guy who claims to be in bad straights you've done some traveling in the last year. your business is your business and i'm not saying your not legit, but can you see where i'm going with this? vegas, seattle, lansing, and now detroit. always asking the same questions; intel, candy, **** looking providers. btw, half way between lansing and flint? why aren't you up in ph getting the low cost good quality dreams i keep reading about up that way?

    i'm just seeing a pattern here.

  12. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a spinner blonde yesterday for a lunchtime oral exam. I think she said that her ne was Nicole. Cute girl, but definitely liked her candy. She gave a nice BBBJ, and let me roam. Definitely had a nice clean and tight box. Wouldn't mind sampling it, but only had a short lunch break. I'd give her another try if it weren't for the really bad marks / acne on her face.
    Did Nicole dye her hair or is this something new?

  13. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by theamazingrob  [View Original Post]
    i am not a chomo but i do like girls that look **** are there a lot of those types around and how do you know if they are **** i want strickly 18+ but look 16 kinda thing its a fetish what areas are good for those types of sw's boy this is a long as post but just trying to figure things out only 15 days till i will be out on the streets and will have to learn as much as i can here before i have no comp.

    are there any partiers in the house also i need some people i can truely trust when i get there and love to party so would need to be careful of hookup's well i guess i will see what info you all have for me
    ok here's the thing, and i'm pretty that the other members gave you hell for being a candy user but i don't think you can find 18+ out there on the streets. take it from me and i've been at it since i was 16. i would be more worried about keeping a roof over my head and staying clean than finding a 18 year old hooker (on backipage and even then with a huge grain of salt!) my advice is seek help. these girls will be out there when you get back but you doing the candy only makes us look bad.

    when i go out on the hunt, i am stone sober! pussy is my drug and i'm pretty sure i'm going to be doing it till i'm 90 letting some sw suck me off into the great beyond. just one friend to another, i don't want to read about some monger getting shot or overdosing in some crack house.

    stay safe!

  14. #4593

    Read the 22

    Yeah I read the 22 rules thing and other list of things on that page the 2 times I swooped up a gorl I think I broke everyone now I will know from now on that was a great help and I am away from the candy now so you wouldn't see me on a corner in drag lmfao not to long now till I will be in the D

    Yeah they are 2 different animals I will deff have to learn more about where to go or where not to go more importantly

    I figure there would be more places to try and get work than around here I am not right in lansing I am between flint and lansing nothing for jobs here been putting in apps every few days for about 3 years now and nothing I am not in great health so can't have a labor intensive job.

    I have no life goals my life is going nowhere because of health reasons if I had better health I wouldn't be going to be homeless and jobless so right now my goal is just to live another day then another for now I don't have hiv or anything and docs cannot figure out whats wrong but anyway enough babbling.

    Thanks

  15. #4592

    Triangle

    Scooped a spinner blonde yesterday for a lunchtime oral exam. I think she said that her ne was Nicole. Cute girl, but definitely liked her candy. She gave a nice BBBJ, and let me roam. Definitely had a nice clean and tight box. Wouldn't mind sampling it, but only had a short lunch break. I'd give her another try if it weren't for the really bad marks / acne on her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape