Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 19141
-
11-21-12 11:49 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 327Strange happenings TGTBT
I was in Ferndale of all places at the gas station with the ice cream place attached to it yesterday afternoon when a WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted some company. This gal looked way too good to be true, and my spidery sense was throwing red flags left and right. This girl was about 5'7" and 130. Had a bit of a punk rock look to her. I told her no thanks, and that I don't care to hang with strangers at the gas station. I don't know if she was a sting, or if she was just trying to make some extra cash, but I personally wouldn't scoop a girl in Ferndale if she was paying me. Way too risky in my opinion.
Have any of you gents come across a similar situation, or could possibly vouch for this girl? She had blonde hair with pink streaks in it. Also was wearing a jean jacket with some patches on the back.
-
11-20-12 19:21 #4620Banned Member

Posts: 243Just dreams
Wait, I thought all the posts on this site were made up BS. It's supposed to be pure fantasy, right?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 14:47 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 588LMAO. You sound like me in August. I hope it works for her this time she is cool peeps.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 03:07 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 92Observations
Thin (as in Halo) May Be In.
But Fat (as in Fatima) is apparently where it is at.
Yes. I think I shall accept the challenge and come off the bench and see what it will take to play around in Fatima's backyard.
Most of SWs will give it up under the right circumstances. And let's be very clear about this: They'll all done it before with pimps, boyfriends, uncles, fathers, brothers and others.
-
11-20-12 01:22 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 742Monica Moved!
Early Sunday in the heavy fog I figured I could have a lot of fun! I hit several spots and didn't see a single SW but saw several of you guys hunting! I finally found Monica formerly from the Ave now a resident of Fort! She was really stoned and seemed to be half of what she was from the first time I saw her but her looks are still close to the same. Started out with BBBJ (which was a little deeper and slower this time around) but quickly moved to CFS for a good tight time. 2 jacks total damage
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 01:15 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 742Stacey Again
After striking out on every front Friday night spotted Stacey again and drove past a couple of times debating on whether I should settle or not! I settled with a mobile bbbj2cim for Jacskson
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 01:11 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 742My #7 Again
Caught up with my #7 again for the same the other night! What a Peach!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-12 16:26 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 364Melanie
I've also picked up quite a few times. Mainly bcuz I Love a nice Bush.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Attached are some recent pics, your right oneknot a very tight pussy!
Her only problems are a BF that keeps her in at nite so by 6pm she's off the street and even with repeatedly seein her very little conversation skills. Then again some mite consider a plus.
On a side note Roxie who works Fort down near green street also has a nice Bush, she's mullato so its stright not curly LOL.
-
11-19-12 15:58 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 53Juice on the R
Spent some time with Juice from R the other day. Twenty something light skinned black spinner with nice C's. Agreed on CBJ for jack with lots of roaming. Pussy was nice and tight and very fresh. If I had more time would have got a room to enjoy that tightness.
Although no digits she did say she hangs out south of 7.
-
11-19-12 11:12 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 356The magic touch is called money.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-12 10:35 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 327Meant to say that two of them were not worth scooping.
-
11-19-12 10:34 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 327Melanie
Scooped Melanie on fort yesterday. She seemed like a nice gal, gave a decent BJ, and she has one of the tightest kitties I've sampled in a long time. The only downside to her was that she had a monster Bush and hairy legs. Guess the girls are getting ready for winter weather. LOL!
After that I took a run down the ave and saw 12 girls with all but two being good looking. Almost made me wish that I hadn't hit fort first. I didn't see a single Leo out either. They must have been busy with the lions game. Stay safe gents.
-
11-19-12 01:46 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 61Late Sunday on the G
Cruised the G around 11:30 last night. Saw WSW coming from candy store on street where barbershop burned down. Looked ok from a distance just a little thick but not fat with wide hips which is what I like. Didn't scoop then, drove around to see what else was out. Later saw her crossing G so I scoped on other side. Did the check, nice C-cups. Found quite spot for BBBJWCIMS. Decent skills, damage was. 2. Said she was in town visiting friend and was new to the area. If she was really new she sure didn't have a problem finding the candy spot. Said her name was Kimberly. Also when she dropped her pants for roaming there was a bad smell. U cold tell she hadn't washed that a$$ in awhile, kind of a turn off.
-
11-18-12 23:40 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 280Didn't know Halo was ever considered as one of the "best" on the R (unless you are only talking looks). I know she is very well reveiwed as being one of the "worst" on the R.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 23:21 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 409When you make that post be sure to include the pics.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




