Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4627

    Overnight with a SW

    I'm sure some or a lot of you guys have done overnight stays with a SW at a hotel, is there a typical pricing scale or any tips you gentlemen could offer up for such a situation? I'm about to do my first overnight with someone I see semi-regularly, curious as to what people have to say about it. I trust her as much as one could trust a SW.

  2. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I could use some intel regarding two things. Please PM me with the information if you do not want to post it on the Board.
    I caught that post and didn't understand where it was coming from myself. Other than maybe it was because the original person you were replying to was a newbie? I pretty much thought the basic areas ranging from general to somewhat specific details was pretty common knowledge on the board. If any newbie would take the time to actually RTFF then they should be able to figure it out. Some people also need to learn how to use google sometimes as a few of the names for certain areas are actually the old neighborhood names.

  3. #4625

    A reply to Criticism

    It has been awhile since I have been back and I noticed some criticism regarding a post I responded to, where I told someone where the Triangle is and a certain No-Tel is. I would first like to apologize as it was not my intention to break any unwritten rules. However, the reason behind why I did what I did is the following:

    1. Other cities including Philly and Reading PA have actual maps showing you where to look for SW's and the routes to take. So I thought nothing about saying where the Triangle was.

    2. I have RTFF many times because it really is a fun read and until someone told me where the Triangle was I could not figure it out.

    3. The cops know where it is and where the hotel is. Telling a Newbie where it is is not going to break the case for them.

    4. I am mostly a massage monger, however my route home from the office takes me through some of our stomping grounds. As a result, since we are all in this together I like to post whatever intel I can find and also If I do pick someone up I will report. However, since that has never ended well in my favor, that will stop and I will go back to massage parlors (unless I see that hot chick on the ave in the stockings and the big chest)

    With that being said I will no longer reveal our locations when asked, out of respect of the local rules of this board.

    Today I got out early and decided to check around and here is what I have found. The Ave has been littered with 4 or 5 regulars. The only one that seems to stand out is a curvy WSW 5'5" with dirty blond hair usually in a pony tail. She is out there every day walking all up and down from the Notel to Liv. And seems to be about 25 to 30 yo. Looks totally respectable, the kind you would be proud to take home to mom and dad. She came up to my car asked if I wanted a date and I said, despite my urges I said no thank you. When she came over I noticed no track lines, good breath, perky full tits. I could not see her eyes due to her big sunglasses.

    Of course for the last few weeks on the Ave I have noticed the SW's are acting like Ninjhoes. When I turn around and go for another pass, they are no where to be seen. I did notice yesterday that City Uncle likes to hide in parking lots and dash after people. They are in marked cars while doing this and I did see them bust a person yesterday.

    Now after the ave I went for a tour of Fort. Between the Bridge and Liv. I saw a crazy scary looking lady limping and waving at cars headed south. On the other side on my first pass I was waved at by a LSW, that looked like she could be someone's grandmother. She was short, medium build, wearing a knee length blue dress Two blocks North from Liv. She looked like someone you would help carry her groceries home. On my next pass I saw the crazy limping chick and a nerd chick. The Nerd Chick was by Calvary St she had thin light brown hair with glasses. I think someone mentioned this one before. There was another kinda cute girl but it was getting dark and so I could not make her out.

    I could use some intel regarding two things. Please PM me with the information if you do not want to post it on the Board. How is the Crest in terms of monger rates if any. Also anyone sample nerd chick and what was your critique.

    Another great discovery. I am not sure if someone mentioned it on this board yet but no harm in mentioning it again. If you want maximum pleasure and safety invest in the female condom. There is no spillage and since she is wearing it you get both pressure and friction so it feels like you are going BB or as close to it as you can get. I tried it an loved it. Just do a Google search if you want more info.

  4. #4624

    You betcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be nice for her to not be an addict, yet still fuck guys for money?
    But unfortunately in Chelsea's case, I think she swings the other way and would have nothing to do with any guy (other than Erin LOL) minus the drugs.

  5. #4623

    Brittany Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    On the ave I encountered Amelia H or W? SW 30 ish about 5'2" 110lbs I asked her nationality because she had a dark complexion She stated at first she didn't know but then said probably Italian. (WTF) Found a spot for slightly toothy but decent DTBBJ2CIM for Jack Linc! On the way home I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!
    Scooped Brittany again for a noisy sloppy slightly toothy bbbj2cimws for the same! Decided to get the digits and are available for the usual suspects!

  6. #4622

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Wait, I thought all the posts on this site were made up BS. It's supposed to be pure fantasy, right?
    I believe I also called Dxter backdoor on Halo bs and so did she. Everyone on here knows I like Halo I can't seem to stay away but I also know she likes money so why would she call bs it if all it took was alittle extra cash. I know all of these reports are Bs some just alittle more than others. Just so everyone knows when I posted my last report on My girl someone let her know pretty quick that I said something bad maybe you know who Dxter. Because I got a call real quick from her. I know she reads the boards but not that often. I wish I had some good recon to report but I have not been out have seen Halo but nothing to report good or bad on her except I still think she is Special. Soberjohn AKA Halo Fan Club President and JW loved the one about ASW and horny 10 minutes later.

    Stay Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

  7. #4621

    Strange happenings TGTBT

    I was in Ferndale of all places at the gas station with the ice cream place attached to it yesterday afternoon when a WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted some company. This gal looked way too good to be true, and my spidery sense was throwing red flags left and right. This girl was about 5'7" and 130. Had a bit of a punk rock look to her. I told her no thanks, and that I don't care to hang with strangers at the gas station. I don't know if she was a sting, or if she was just trying to make some extra cash, but I personally wouldn't scoop a girl in Ferndale if she was paying me. Way too risky in my opinion.

    Have any of you gents come across a similar situation, or could possibly vouch for this girl? She had blonde hair with pink streaks in it. Also was wearing a jean jacket with some patches on the back.

  8. #4620

    Just dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    +7.

    I have to agree with MD, at first I called BS on Dxter's "Back-Door" Halo post. Then TT made it sound like he personally knew him; so I gave Dxter a pass, after PM-ing back and forth with TT I found out he did not. So the pass is revoked, I just can't take the made up BS anymore!

    Dxter, prove me wrong and I will openly apologize and call you the "MAIN MAN", until then enjoy your retirement.
    Wait, I thought all the posts on this site were made up BS. It's supposed to be pure fantasy, right?

  9. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    At 10-10:30 on R. Waiting on Chelsea to fix her hair before our date. Rehab starts Tuesday. Phone on charger til 12:00.

    Give her a call and wish her good _uck
    LMAO. You sound like me in August. I hope it works for her this time she is cool peeps.

  10. #4618

    Observations

    Thin (as in Halo) May Be In.

    But Fat (as in Fatima) is apparently where it is at.

    Yes. I think I shall accept the challenge and come off the bench and see what it will take to play around in Fatima's backyard.

    Most of SWs will give it up under the right circumstances. And let's be very clear about this: They'll all done it before with pimps, boyfriends, uncles, fathers, brothers and others.

  11. #4617

    Monica Moved!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Monica the other rainy morning. HSW 25ish about 5' and 100 lbs not bad looking but not great! Kind of hard to tell while she was bundled up and dripping wet from the downpour. Decent bbbj2cim and spit. She didn't mind a guiding hand with a little gagging mixed in. I think she was happy to get out of the rain for Jackson and his quarter brother. She gave me her friends digits to contact her but I probably won't use them. They are available for members with meaningful posts!
    Early Sunday in the heavy fog I figured I could have a lot of fun! I hit several spots and didn't see a single SW but saw several of you guys hunting! I finally found Monica formerly from the Ave now a resident of Fort! She was really stoned and seemed to be half of what she was from the first time I saw her but her looks are still close to the same. Started out with BBBJ (which was a little deeper and slower this time around) but quickly moved to CFS for a good tight time. 2 jacks total damage

  12. #4616

    Stacey Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised early morning with nothing special to report. I did see quite a bit of law in SW Det talking to some of the girls and figured I should vacate the area. The triangle and Big G were both dead again so I hit the warrendale area and settled on Stacey Older WSW probably 50 + she was wearing blue jeans and a pink tank top and was walking with a blonde WSW. Physically and personality Kind of reminds me of Trish from the triangle. Got decent bbbj2cim with a little DT gagging mixed in for Jackson. She made up for the last time I scooped her and did not rush this time around.
    After striking out on every front Friday night spotted Stacey again and drove past a couple of times debating on whether I should settle or not! I settled with a mobile bbbj2cim for Jacskson

  13. #4615

    My #7 Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!
    Caught up with my #7 again for the same the other night! What a Peach!

  14. #4614

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie on fort yesterday. She seemed like a nice gal, gave a decent BJ, and she has one of the tightest kitties I've sampled in a long time. The only downside to her was that she had a monster Bush and hairy legs. Guess the girls are getting ready for winter weather. LOL!

    After that I took a run down the ave and saw 12 girls with all but two being good looking. Almost made me wish that I hadn't hit fort first. I didn't see a single Leo out either. They must have been busy with the lions game. Stay safe gents.
    I've also picked up quite a few times. Mainly bcuz I Love a nice Bush.

    Attached are some recent pics, your right oneknot a very tight pussy!

    Her only problems are a BF that keeps her in at nite so by 6pm she's off the street and even with repeatedly seein her very little conversation skills. Then again some mite consider a plus.

    On a side note Roxie who works Fort down near green street also has a nice Bush, she's mullato so its stright not curly LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1021121057.jpg‎   1021121058.jpg‎  

  15. #4613

    Juice on the R

    Spent some time with Juice from R the other day. Twenty something light skinned black spinner with nice C's. Agreed on CBJ for jack with lots of roaming. Pussy was nice and tight and very fresh. If I had more time would have got a room to enjoy that tightness.

    Although no digits she did say she hangs out south of 7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape