Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2693

    Venus

    Anyone have dreams about Venus yet? Basketball girl, so I guess she's got some pretty good ball-handling skills. Zing!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lbs-29/9935412

  2. #2692

    [url]https//www.preferred411.com/p105509[/url]

    Hi there I'm offering those that have seen me date-check 3 month memberships otherwise if you never seen an entertainer you pay and get a call at work to verify you. To enjoy all terms in this industry services it is impossible to prove your not undercover otherwise! The best for the best!

  3. #2691

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I used the term red flag because a google search on your number turns up multiple postings in multiple states. From my experience, this usually is not a good thing. Meaning either fake pics, or, the next thing that comes to mind is why all the different states? Now if the only other state I found a post in was say Ohio or Indiana, I would think, okay, maybe she is just visiting. But Washington D. C, and New York? Along with Ohio too? This makes me wonder why all the moving around? Often times our uncle Leo will use adds from out of town to set people up.

    Now, with that being said I am NOT saying that I know this to be the case with you. And I WILL say that your pics DO look real, and nice by the way. However as I stayed above, often timesout of town girls can be a " Red Flag ". Meaning proceed with caution.

    I will also say this. After some further investigating, it does appear that Sexy Jess has a LOT of GOOD reviews on a couple of different review sites. So please understand that I was going through multiple posts lastnight, and I did a brief search on you and made a quick judgement that may have been incorrect. It seems as though upon looking and reading further into your reviews, you very well may be the real deal.
    Okay I could see why you would think that. But I'm 100% legit. I grew up in Toledo and moved away for a few years, and recently moved back, That's why I have ads from different cities. Thanks for clearing that up

    For me.

  4. #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. Delivers as promised and not bad if you want a BBJ but no massage to speak of. Meh.

  5. #2689

    Runaway Housewife

    Talked to her on the phone. Seems legit. Took her time on the phone. 9 mile and Telegraph area. My schedule didn't work out this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]

  6. #2688

    There goes the neighborhood

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess2012  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what's a RED FLAG? Not sure what it means. I'm well reviewed on several sites so I find it strange that you said that.
    This is why members shouldn't talk about this site to the ho's. Who's the idiot out there telling these girls.

  7. #2687

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    The first Jessica is a google search RED FLAG. The second Jessica link is already down. And the third link is a former triangle and Ave street walker.
    Just wondering what's a RED FLAG? Not sure what it means. I'm well reviewed on several sites so I find it strange that you said that.

  8. #2686

    Welcome to research me

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    Saw "Rachael" recently. Easy phone communication with no real screening got me to her residential location. In other words: newbie friendly. I think there was someone else in the residence, but it didn't worry me much as she's been reviewed here before (thanks!) and she's also popular on NR (which is what "provider of the month" refers to in her ads). CBJ led to CFS, mish, then doggie for $120 special for 1/2 hr. Regular rate is $150 for 1/2 hr. Says she gives good rates to return clients. She's a high volume provider, and it was late in the day, so she was a bit too worn out and sensitive to take a complete pounding. But I'd repeat for an early bird special. She has a fantastic ass. Nice girl.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...de-27/10016227
    You may also post honest reviews here if you have seen me!

  9. #2685

    Any Intel?

    Hey guys, any intel on this one, :

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ees-33/8928617

  10. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    I searched and didn't find anything. Any info on this one?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-12-21/8537005
    This one is has fake pics. She was cute, but had massive track marks. It was a turn off for me. I split

  11. #2683
    Ashley, wants you to park at burger king and walk across the street. The area is near tireman in a bad area. I told her I won't park my car there. She might have some one break into it while you are getting service.

  12. #2682

  13. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    Thought this one was worth a gamble. Show up and she says "I'm out of condoms". I tell her I don't have one and she says "you can just pull out, ok?" Nokay. I passed. Just wanted you guys to be aware that his one is offering BB. Be careful out there.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-45-24/9328030
    Passed completely? No oral? How much did charge?

  14. #2680

    Bb

    Thought this one was worth a gamble. Show up and she says "I'm out of condoms". I tell her I don't have one and she says "you can just pull out, ok?" Nokay. I passed. Just wanted you guys to be aware that his one is offering BB. Be careful out there.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-45-24/9328030

  15. #2679

    Katie

    I did see this one. Very tiny. Seemed pleasant enough. Uninspired service but if you like spinners you can overlook it. Damage was $100. Said some fat chick was using her pics up north so be sure to double check the number if this is the girl you are after.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...el-20/10031591

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape