Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2678

    Tara

    I searched and didn't find anything. Any info on this one?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-12-21/8537005

  2. #2677

    She a scammer. 14 v& VD. 734 5601305

    Cute girl (blonde, slender, B-cup. 25-30YO). Girl in pics. I suspect yes a few years ago.

    Takes your cash ($) , and tries to get by with a undressed HJ

    I just walked out after warning her that a) Review will catch up with her, and be) Someday she will get the wrongh guy and get beat-up

    Maybe one of you tech savy guys could post a warning on Backpage for me

    Below link.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3-21/10036741s

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-21/10040351

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...as-21/10023754

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...or-21/10028569

    Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_2_2[1].jpg
Views:	363
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	207085

  3. #2676
    Quote Originally Posted by JaunDmarco  [View Original Post]
    It's been alot of the "PM ME" crap going on. I want to see what happened on your dream, to see if I want to have the same dream.
    The best part is when you actually do PM them and they don't bother getting back to you.

    I understand saying "PM me" if you're giving away a SW phone number, but other than that, there's no need for it on the open board.

  4. #2675

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    CoSign! Seriously this is akin to attention whoring (I got a secret, pm me) WTF. Can someone please enlighten the forum about the need to PM for details?

    If a chick is a "cold fish", rob, or for some other reason not worthy of seeing or wasting $$ on, then it is your FN duty to post about her to the forum at large with out making your brother mongers "PM me for details". Your bruised ego is of little importance to anyone except you. We've all been F'd over at one time or another by the cvnts out there. We share your pain.

    Out the cvnts and save your brother monger the perils of going through what you did. Posting it at large ensures the maximum number of potential clients sees it and hopefully shuts the bad ones down overnight or makes them change their ways.
    It's been alot of the "PM ME" crap going on. I want to see what happened on your dream, to see if I want to have the same dream.

  5. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by GostRider  [View Original Post]
    More of this pm for details bs I don't get it
    CoSign! Seriously this is akin to attention whoring (I got a secret, pm me) WTF. Can someone please enlighten the forum about the need to PM for details?

    If a chick is a "cold fish", rob, or for some other reason not worthy of seeing or wasting $$ on, then it is your FN duty to post about her to the forum at large with out making your brother mongers "PM me for details". Your bruised ego is of little importance to anyone except you. We've all been F'd over at one time or another by the cvnts out there. We share your pain.

    Out the cvnts and save your brother monger the perils of going through what you did. Posting it at large ensures the maximum number of potential clients sees it and hopefully shuts the bad ones down overnight or makes them change their ways.

  6. #2673

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingfish  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ght-20/9000956

    Do not go. One cold fish. PM for details.
    More of this pm for details bs I don't get it

  7. #2672

    Real Job

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Not that I'm going to call her but I found this funny. She has already been flamed on her multiple times including in the escort section. But I can't help but laugh at this post. Ie." I have a real job" so don't call too early. Yet she posts at 9 in the morning. Her real job is hitting the glass dick till 5 am.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-25/10038686
    She at least used to have a real job but she did not always work the day shift.

  8. #2671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    This chick says she's from detroit hanging out in the windy city for a while. Looks interesting. Found some intel that the pics are pretty accurate, but no intel on service. PM with details if you have any history on her.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19-19/13417874
    She changes her name on a daily basis. Search for Arheir or something like that, plus a dozen others. Maybe the phone stays the same.

  9. #2670

    Zoey?

    This chick says she's from detroit hanging out in the windy city for a while. Looks interesting. Found some intel that the pics are pretty accurate, but no intel on service. PM with details if you have any history on her.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19-19/13417874

  10. #2669

    Mocha

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ght-20/9000956

    Do not go. One cold fish. PM for details.

  11. #2668
    Ditto on this one. Same exact experience! http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu.-avail/9947730

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Number 1. Did the puppies come out? And did you ask or even try? What was the damage

  12. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Number 1. Did the puppies come out? And did you ask or even try? What was the damage
    Nope. $80.

    She had to know I was interested but I wasn't as blunt as some.

  13. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Number 1. Did the puppies come out? And did you ask or even try? What was the damage
    They did not come out. I showed intersest, but maybe wasnt blunt.

    I think $80

  14. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by CjHound1  [View Original Post]
    Took Two for the Team.

    My first post, but been a member of forums in the past. Hope I can contribute and learn a little here as well. I saw two providers the other day with poor below average results.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-avail/9947730

    She was in a mediocre sort of dirty apartment, but not a total pit. No draping required and the ad even says it's preferred. She was nice enough to talk to with more of a body friction massage with no real talent. She asked me to flip and after a few minutes she was done. No hints toward HE at all. She was attractive, slightly heavy, the pics are accurate and she has large boobs. But all I managed was a below average legit massage. Curious if anyone else has had better luck.

    Number 2.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9989138

    Young immature, really hot with a nice bod. She talked about all the places she's traveled. She has an older boyfriend, sugar daddy, who clearly likes to show her off. Strange thing was she talked about showing her tits to get special treatment in europe to clubs or restaurants to get her to the front of the line. She even got on the table and straddled me while I was face down. I thought the good stuff was about to begin. She even stretched down on me with her elbows then her boobs on my back (all clothes on). I thought it was a good sign. I flipped over and after a few minutes this one ended too without success. She talked about sex with her boyfriend, was very open with the conversation, but that's where it ended.

    If someone knows a secret password with her, I'd love to try again, but if not. It's a bad massage from a young girl who thinks she's smart because a guy with money has taken her places. I would only go back if there was more offered. The massage alone was bad and the place was dumpy. Supposedly she's in the process of remodeling.

    I would love to find a regular place with a hot gal who starts with a decent massage and ends with at least HJ and maybe more. Help me out please. I have much more to share. I have seen a few over the years in all areas in / around detroit, flint, Jackson, up north.

    Thanks.

    Hound
    Number 1. Did the puppies come out? And did you ask or even try? What was the damage

  15. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaman  [View Original Post]
    The second girl in your post from Ferndale is Denaa. There was a report earlier that she does give nice topless HJ, but it costs $120. Look at posts #2647 and #2653 which is pasted above. It sounds like she is definitely YMMV kinda girl. Better luck next time.
    thanks giga. I guess I'll be more blunt next time as suggested by nambi. I guess I like the gals approaching me more. The fantasy of the "massage gone wild" sort of gets lost when you have to say,"hey how much for you to get me off" to the cute girl who's ad says legit only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape