Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 19268
-
10-18-12 13:38 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 52Venus
Anyone have dreams about Venus yet? Basketball girl, so I guess she's got some pretty good ball-handling skills. Zing!
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lbs-29/9935412
-
10-18-12 13:35 #2692Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25[url]https//www.preferred411.com/p105509[/url]
Hi there I'm offering those that have seen me date-check 3 month memberships otherwise if you never seen an entertainer you pay and get a call at work to verify you. To enjoy all terms in this industry services it is impossible to prove your not undercover otherwise! The best for the best!
-
10-17-12 22:47 #2691Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 14Jessica
Okay I could see why you would think that. But I'm 100% legit. I grew up in Toledo and moved away for a few years, and recently moved back, That's why I have ads from different cities. Thanks for clearing that up
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
For me.
-
10-17-12 22:13 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 42Been there done that. Delivers as promised and not bad if you want a BBJ but no massage to speak of. Meh.
Originally Posted by Gmoney11
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 21:21 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 141Runaway Housewife
Talked to her on the phone. Seems legit. Took her time on the phone. 9 mile and Telegraph area. My schedule didn't work out this time.
Originally Posted by Gmoney11
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 20:25 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 423There goes the neighborhood
This is why members shouldn't talk about this site to the ho's. Who's the idiot out there telling these girls.
Originally Posted by SexyJess2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 17:52 #2687Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 14Jessica
Just wondering what's a RED FLAG? Not sure what it means. I'm well reviewed on several sites so I find it strange that you said that.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 14:09 #2686Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25Welcome to research me
You may also post honest reviews here if you have seen me!
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 12:48 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 121Any Intel?
Hey guys, any intel on this one, :
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ees-33/8928617
-
10-16-12 19:53 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 118This one is has fake pics. She was cute, but had massive track marks. It was a turn off for me. I split
Originally Posted by Fun734
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 19:50 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 118Ashley, wants you to park at burger king and walk across the street. The area is near tireman in a bad area. I told her I won't park my car there. She might have some one break into it while you are getting service.
Originally Posted by Darkbcl
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 19:13 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 869Any Intel
Any info on these three?
Jessica: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...0dy-24/6027361
Jessica: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ns-35/10099745
Ashley: http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ing-22/9918020
-
10-16-12 19:05 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 346Passed completely? No oral? How much did charge?
Originally Posted by Fun734
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 18:01 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 180Bb
Thought this one was worth a gamble. Show up and she says "I'm out of condoms". I tell her I don't have one and she says "you can just pull out, ok?" Nokay. I passed. Just wanted you guys to be aware that his one is offering BB. Be careful out there.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-45-24/9328030
-
10-16-12 17:56 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 180Katie
I did see this one. Very tiny. Seemed pleasant enough. Uninspired service but if you like spinners you can overlook it. Damage was $100. Said some fat chick was using her pics up north so be sure to double check the number if this is the girl you are after.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...el-20/10031591

















