Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4883

    Re: Amazing Coincidence?

    Did she happen to mention her living arrangements?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGarcia  [View Original Post]
    ...Beyond the looks, Jacky has a great attitude and some of the best skills that I have ever encountered-I think there was a line in an old Rolling Stones song about making a dead man cum, or something like that. I kept telling her throughout our time together that she had the most perfect body and face that I have ever seen. She also has great patience and is looking to do whatever it is that you would like in order to be pleased.

    I have scheduled another date with her in the near future and can't hardly wait! Perhaps I will write more about her at a later time...
    Hey JerryGracia,

    Everything about Jacky was amazing. I was totally shocked at finding such a lovely girl wearing such plain garb. What was she wearing when you found her? Did she have on decent sneaks?

    After I returned home and the initial shock warn off, I started to feel pretty bad about the way I left her. I should have taken her to the local thrift store and outfitted her with a cheap but more appropriate dress. I immediately went out and tried to find her, to make-up for this oversight. After a few attempts I gave up.

    You are right, I do add in a time delay between finding and posting in an effort not to product a discernible pattern. Your date was a lot more recent than mind. Perhaps her fortunes have bettered. If you are able to keep that second date, please let her know that I am looking for her.

    Stay safe,

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky Dade 90.jpg‎  

  2. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was out at a time when I rarely go out. I had forgotten that the new school year had started. I never purposely go out in the morning when kids are on their way to school or in the afternoon when schools are letting out. If I do find myself out during these times, I stay far away from the school travel lanes. Nobody wants dirty old men lurking around while kids are walking on their way to and from school. The working girls know this and tend to vanish during this time. During these times, LE ever vigilant, is even more on the lookout – especially around known pickup locations like Huntingdon station.

    Jacky was walking out in beyond the parked cars and nearly in traffic the way some girls do when they get desperate. See looked like she was taunting LE to pick her up. She also looked like she might be hiding something like a pregnancy or big tummy under her huge flowing black shirt.

    I passed by her once when I first entered the area and again when I was leaving. On a sad hunch, I pulled down a side street. She was the only girl out. I figured that by taking a chance I might be saving her from LE. Besides for looking desperate and dumpy, she looked kind of cute in the face. What the hell, I thought to myself – why not TOFTT and get the poor girl off of the street.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    This one looks pretty cute under that shirt LOL. Just the type of spinner body I like to toss around.

    You sure she had that "homeless" feel to her? Will be thru Philly later this month, does she have digits you can pass along.

    PC out

  3. #4881

    Jacky Dade

    Jacky Dade is more like Jacky-DAAAAM! Cookie and Jerry have found the quint essential Diamond in the Ruff; or after looking at Cookie's stellar photos of Jacky, she is a Diamond in the Buff. I think I'll have to take a run to Kensington sometime this week; I'm new to this board but I've been doing a lot or reading and I think I can attempt a pick up down on the stroll. Thanks for the photos and thanks for discovering this true Diamond!

  4. #4880

    Jacky Dade – Exposed

    I was out at a time when I rarely go out. I had forgotten that the new school year had started. I never purposely go out in the morning when kids are on their way to school or in the afternoon when schools are letting out. If I do find myself out during these times, I stay far away from the school travel lanes. Nobody wants dirty old men lurking around while kids are walking on their way to and from school. The working girls know this and tend to vanish during this time. During these times, LE ever vigilant, is even more on the lookout – especially around known pickup locations like Huntingdon station.

    Jacky was walking out in beyond the parked cars and nearly in traffic the way some girls do when they get desperate. See looked like she was taunting LE to pick her up. She also looked like she might be hiding something like a pregnancy or big tummy under her huge flowing black shirt.

    I passed by her once when I first entered the area and again when I was leaving. On a sad hunch, I pulled down a side street. She was the only girl out. I figured that by taking a chance I might be saving her from LE. Besides for looking desperate and dumpy, she looked kind of cute in the face. What the hell, I thought to myself – why not TOFTT and get the poor girl off of the street.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky 001.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 68.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 78.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 70.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 72.jpg‎  

    Jacky Dade 73.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 74.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 75.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 79.jpg‎   Jacky 003.jpg‎  


  5. #4879

    Jacky Dade – A Gem in the rough?

    After the customary police check and the preliminaries; as we drove, I still wasn't impressed with my find. Sure she had a cute little plump face, but, I could not help but wonder what she was hiding under the big black man's T-Shirt that hung down loosely like a baggy dress. And to make appearances worse, she was wearing a pair of cruddy shoes (one was missing it's lace). She looked more like a homeless bag lady than a streetwalker. With one exception – as bad as her outward appearance was – she looked hygienically clean and there was no smell. That's always a plus.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky 002.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 69.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 71.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 76.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 77.jpg‎  

    Jacky Dade 91.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 81.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 80.jpg‎   Jacky 004.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 06.jpg‎  


  6. #4878

    Amazing Coincidence?

    I just got home this minute from dropping Jacky off back on the Ave., after having had a date with her that was truly one of the best experiences of my sex life. She told me that she had posed for pics for you, CJ-but we looked online together and they weren't there yet. I told her that I know you sometimes run behind in posting, as you are a true artist and need to do a lot of work on the photos, etc.

    There isn't much I can say at this hour of the night that you haven't already stated-I had the same thoughts as you that I wish I were 10 years younger and that this one definitely deserves to be saved. Your 1st set of pictures don't do justice to this girl's best features-her face and crystal blue eyes. Jacky is absolutely one of the best looking women I have ever seen in all my years on the Ave.

    Beyond the looks, Jacky has a great attitude and some of the best skills that I have ever encountered-I think there was a line in an old Rolling Stones song about making a dead man cum, or something like that. I kept telling her throughout our time together that she had the most perfect body and face that I have ever seen. She also has great patience and is looking to do whatever it is that you would like in order to be pleased.

    I have scheduled another date with her in the near future and can't hardly wait! Perhaps I will write more about her at a later time.

    Thanks again Cooky, for providing such great photographic reminders that I can keep looking at of the wonderful girl who was just in my bed a little while ago.

    BTW, she told me she was only 19--all I know is that she was perfection.

    if you are looking for her on the street, she wears her hair down and it hangs all the way down to her waist--that and the face are what caught my eye as I was driving by on a very quiet Sunday night with almost zero action on the stroll. She had the hair down the whole time we were in bed together and it was an added thrill, along with the very tasteful tats and piercings/body jewelry.

  7. #4877

    Jacky Dade – A Diamond

    If there were some way that I could claim a purposeful design to finding Jacky, I would.

    I don't think Jacky herself understood the rarity of what a great find she was. At no time did she even give me a hint of what a wonderful creamy body was hidden under her drab outerwear. She just slowly exposed her charms as I suggested poses.

    Expecting to see hidden flaws; I asked her to sit and expose a little leg. She sat and drew back the shirt and out came a pair of long luscious limbs. I instructed her to remove her panties and tease the camera. The picture could not have been better. And the more she peeled away her harsh outside wrappings, the more impressing the picture got. Shocked; I thought to myself, "How could I have known?" How could anyone have known? How would she have known to warn me? Could she have bragged, "Prepare yourself, you are about to see something beautiful." When she exposed her perfect breast, I weakened in the knees. And when she turned to show me her unusual back tattoo, I was floored. Jacky is the essences of the total package – a true diamond hidden within a rough dark wrapper.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky 005.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 92.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 89.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 85.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 87.jpg‎  

    Jacky Dade 96.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 98.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 05.jpg‎   Jacky 007.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 94.jpg‎  


  8. #4876

    Jacky – Some Particulars

    Sometime I wonder! What's it like to be me? Damn it! I am so damn lucky.

    I cannot understand for the life of me, how a girl with Jacky's looks and personality could end up homeless on Kensington Avenue. At least three times during our conversations Jacky mentioned the fact that she was homeless, partially staying with some guy and his mother. She may have been trying to give me a hint. Unfortunately for her, I am not looking for a roommate. There has got to be someone out there who'd be willing to provide Jacky with a roof and some aide. If I were 10 years younger, I'd be on my hands and knees trying to save this one.

    Jacky also confined in me that it was not in her plans to be doing this for long. She is a smart lady and believes she has a future elsewhere. She claims to have practically kicked one bad habit and is working on another. As is often the case, she doubled her troubles and is now seeking a way out. I got the impression that she'd welcome a rehab program.

    Jacky was mature in her actions. Other than her outward appearance she acted every bit the lady. When asked she could not produce an ID. Her stated age is 22 and from her demeanor I had no reason to doubt her.

    Jacky claims to have left her last employer, an escort agency, because the handlers took more than half of her money. According to her, escorting was fun and the money was good but there was no way to save money after the handlers took their cut.

    Jacky's experience as an escort serviced her well when it came to her abilities. Just being able to fondle her firm body would have been enough for the average guy. As it were, as I took her pictures my arousal level nearly reached a premature nature. As previously alluded to, Jacky is a very intelligent girl. Unlike other pretty girls, Jacky seems to know/have learned that by using her charms along with her smarts; she can manipulate the average guy like putty. (Why rush. With her looks and talents all she needs to do is let nature take its course. With her charms how long is the average guy going to be able to holdout, anyway?)

    Rubbing her firm body in close to mind, Jacky slid slowly and softly up to my ear. I could feel her warm breath as she cooed tenderly, naughty words of sexual worship. It was like sensual poetry as she begged for me to let her suck my dick. The hold time she was speaking softly in my ear and gaining access to my big head she was also gently fondling my little head. I was totally mesmerized as she slithered down and engaged my stiff hardon with an amazingly wonderful BBBJ. While she took control of my heads, I took every opportunity to explore her perfect body. My hands roamed from her tippy toes, up the length of her long legs, around her firm buttocks, played across her flat tummy and totally enjoyed those precious mounds. Once again I was in, "Dirty Old Man Heaven." Covered full service was offered, but it wasn't needed. I am certain that it would have been just as good as everything else.

    What sets Jacky apart is not her perfect body, but the combination of her perfect looks and great technique. YMMV. As for me, I want more of Miss Jacky Dade.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky Dade 03.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 02.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 01.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 86.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 84.jpg‎  

    Jacky Dade 04.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 00.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 88.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 08.jpg‎   Jacky Dade 07.jpg‎  


  9. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was on that YPE site way back?

    Attachment 204560

    Attachment 204561

    Attachment 204562

    I dated this one way back in '07.

    There is another Sabrina on the YPE site these days.

    Attachment 204563

    Attachment 204565

    Attachment 204564
    Not the same. Rachel was with a web site and Sam has a new england accent. Totally different for sure. Haven't seen Sam in a while but Rachel has been around.

  10. #4874
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We should be applauding the work ethics of the true providers. I am talking about the girls who take that extra step to give good service.

    There are lots of women on the avenue who'll jump in your car, go to a secluded spot and give you a good BJ. If that's all you want, then more power too you – it's out there. However; IMHO, you are wasting a valuable resource. There are girls out there, like Val, who are willing and capable of showing you a really good time.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    Have to thank you for another great photo review and putting her back in my mind. I met Val last summer but only had time for a few pics. Due to the large variety of girls on the ave, I never got around to seeing her again. I put her on top of my to-do list. Today I saw her and made up for that mistake. She is definitely a sweetheart that you don't want to waste on a quick car date.

  11. #4873

    Re: Sabrina / Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthrie  [View Original Post]
    Recently I have seen her walking near the bull dealer at night.
    Blonde Rachel has been around for years (if it's the same girl). She has been around before I started traveling the avenue.

    Click on this highlighted link: To Sryan809 For some interesting reading. You will have to stroll back a few pages to see what Sryan809 wrote. If you have a weak monger stomach I’d suggest you avoid the Bad Girl 1979 quote.

    Rachel aka Sabrina is not the girl (Sabrina) I recently commented on.

    CookyJar

  12. #4872

    Sabrina.

    I've been lucky enough to monger in lots of places across this country, and Sabrina is the only girl that I've ever made an effort to cross state lines and spend significant time looking for. Cookyjar has repeatedly succeeded in capturing her street beauty in a very, very enjoyable way. She's just my kind of woman, too. Thick, pretty, and unpretentious. I'm pretty glad to hear that she's still around, because I have another trip to the Philly area here soon. Kudos, CJ!

  13. #4871

    Sabrina / Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was on that YPE site way back?

    Attachment 204560

    Attachment 204561

    Attachment 204562

    I dated this one way back in '07.

    There is another Sabrina on the YPE site these days.

    Attachment 204563

    Attachment 204565

    Attachment 204564
    Recently I have seen her walking near the bull dealer at night.

  14. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ,

    Are your services for hire? Can I pay you to bring women to me? I'm to chicken to do the K so I usually do BP outcalls. I have a monger pad during the week, than head home on the weekends. Maybe we could work out a deal if you bring me eve. Its all yours on the weekends, just bring your own sheets.
    Sorry Njroadrash, I'm not a pimp. I don't acquire girls for others. That's against the law.

    CookyJar

  15. #4869

    Re: Sabrina YPE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was on that YPE site way back?

    Attachment 204560

    Attachment 204561

    Attachment 204562

    I dated this one way back in '07.

    There is another Sabrina on the YPE site these days.

    Attachment 204563

    Attachment 204565

    Attachment 204564
    Sorry Cephlapod Love, different girl. Check out the links in post #4877.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape