Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: Davey, what’s the problem with Teddy or Teddy’s girls?
    Ever hear of "pet rescue" ? Well lets say some years back I somehow got
    involved in "hooker" rescue. Helped a friend get his niece out of their and
    got a very good inside view of his manipulation/torture of the girls. If we
    ever meet in person ask me the story.

  2. #1732

    Re: Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Tonya was like that. She didn’t knock my socks off or anything, but she was fun.
    Thanks for the report.

    I didn't know Hermione Granger was in the biz now!

  3. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Maybe somewhere on the board there can be a pimp list. Kind of a cross
    reference to know who is working for who. I don't date any girls working
    for Teddy, but have unknowingly from time to time.
    I don’t knowingly date girls who have pimps. That is; I don’t go out looking for pimped out SWers. IMHO, girls who work for pimps and therefore have a quota to meet are too into the money aspect of the date. They are often in a hurry to get back on the street and make their quota. They seem to be stamped from the same mold. I’ve dated a few girls after they’ve left a pimp and the performance was better. I find that girls with pimps act a little edgy.

    Holly, actually raves about her pimp. She recruits for him. She is very proud of her pimp and claims he is nice and takes good care of her and his other girls. Once when I was dropping her off, after stating that she had to go back to the stroll and work, she commented that she need to make more to reach her quota. As she got out of the car, she jokingly added,” You know I’m one of Abdul’s girls.” Holly is the exception that proves the rule. Pimp or no pimp Holly is one of the best providers on the avenue.

    Maybe I’ll meet Kylie by way of another route.

    CookyJar

    PS: Davey, what’s the problem with Teddy or Teddy’s girls?

  4. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Thanks Know One,

    The next time I see Rachael aka Sabrina I am going to stop for her. I’d like to give her an opportunity to update/improve her pictures. Maybe she’ll introduce me to her friend, Kylie.

    CookyJar
    Kylie and Sabrina are from two different stables. Kylie was actually pissed
    when she found out Teddy (Sabrina's pimp) had her pic on his site. Now Kylie is part of Idrees's stable. Seems like Teddy trained Idrees but they are their
    own seperate entities now.
    Maybe somewhere on the board there can be a pimp list. Kind of a cross
    reference to know who is working for who. I don't date any girls working
    for Teddy, but have unknowingly from time to time.

  5. #1729

    Tonya

    Almost reminds me of Dyan (Camden), in her much much better days...

  6. #1728

    Rachael aka Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    The second friend led me to an add for Racheal (Sabrina) which led me to check the old website "youngpretty". i guess the more things change, the more they stay the same on the Ave. I sure hope CJ is getting royalties for the use of his pictures!

    Anyone know about the first friend 1?

    Carry on fellas.



    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...Ad?oid=2245161
    Thanks Know One,

    The next time I see Rachael aka Sabrina I am going to stop for her. I’d like to give her an opportunity to update/improve her pictures. Maybe she’ll introduce me to her friend, Kylie.

    CookyJar

  7. #1727

    Fair exchange is no robbery.

    Tonya was very sensual and very willing. I love her sleepy eyes. She does offer a lot. Everything that I asked about was on the table. She said yes to every extra that I was able to think up. She did say that she charged extra for extras.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tonya 04.jpg‎   Tonya 05.jpg‎   Tonya 07.jpg‎   Tonya 009.jpg‎   Tonya 001.jpg‎  

    Tonya 002.jpg‎   Tonya 003.jpg‎   Tonya 004.jpg‎   Tonya 005.jpg‎   Tonya 006.jpg‎  


  8. #1726

    Fair exchange is no robbery.

    The way I figure it. Tonya got what she wanted. I got what I want. What's the problem.

    She was a willing participant. No one forced anybody. I’d do it again and I’m guessing she would be will to have another go at it. From my point of view, I ain’t mad at anyone.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tonya 85.jpg‎   Tonya 88.jpg‎   Tonya 80.jpg‎   Tonya 93.jpg‎   Tonya 08.jpg‎  

    Tonya 10.jpg‎   Tonya 008.jpg‎   Tonya 92.jpg‎   Tonya 01.jpg‎   Tonya 00.jpg‎  


  9. #1725

    Fair exchange is no robbery.

    I don’t know why girls like Rachel and BadGirl are mad at me/us. We are not forcing them to suck dicks for a living. If anyone, they should be mad at the pushers and creepy low life boyfriends who put them out on the streets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chriseff

    It is a pretty simple equation--you find a girl--if you like her, you look for her again or possibly get some digits. If it is a bad scene, you move on and never go near her. Most of us acquire the experience to learn that the majority of girls on the street want our money and aren't in it for anything else. That is fine with me--I just want what I paid for in return. I will treat a girl as I want to be treated--I am respectful, and hope to be dealt with properly in return. I have enjoyed many wonderful dates along with some lousy ones.

    …But I am a realist--some girls are simply not going to be easy to deal with--the street requires instincts and good judgement--none of us want to lose our lives or get arrested over a BJ.

    …I can understand where a girl like Sryan809 is coming from and I don't have a problem with her view or attitude. Like I said, treat everyone with respect and hope for the same in return--if not, pass and move on to the next square.
    Chriseff has the right idea. Fair exchange is no robbery.

    Most dates are in the middle of the road category. Tonya was like that. She didn’t knock my socks off or anything, but she was fun. Tonya said that she loves giving blow jobs. Where have I heard that before? Her BBBJ did end with a bit of an unusually twist.

    Before she got started, Tonya tells me that her daughter has asthma and that she has to keep her phone available just in case her sitter calls. I was a little bummed at hearing this, figuring that something was up. About 5 minutes into a pretty nice BJ, the phone rings. While sucking me off, Tonya answers her phone. Normally I would have objected to such behavior, but somehow Tonya doesn’t miss a beat. While sucking my dick, in between slurps, sucks and licks, Tonya was talking to another date on her cell. It turned out to be kind of hot, as she sucked and told the guy on the phone how much she liked him and that he could call her anytime. In my sick mind, I was waiting to hear her say: “Whole on, I’ve got a big dick in my mouth and it’s about to go off.” She never said anything like that, still; it was kind of hot letting my imagination run wild.

    Tonya’s overall performance was fair. She didn’t blow me away or anything. Her BBBJ was nice. She does DT. FS was nice also, not special, but nice. Tonya has a nice body if you don’t mine the flat chest. Personally I prefer tits like Tonya’s over droopy floppy bags. I may be to blame for the lackluster portion of our date. When I first meant Tonya I could see that she was high. I asked her a number of times if she was capable of going though with our date. Of cause she said yes. I was mesmerized by her exotic face. I was not certain so I opted not to go to the Carlyle. Instead we went to that well known $10 dollar spot. It is a real dump, but, it’s cheap and nearby. You get what you pay for.

    Would I do Tonya again? Yes! All thing being considered, it wasn’t a bad date. I’d like to try her when she is a little less high and at a better location. YMMV.

    CookyJar

    PS: To the guy who called Tonya; thanks. You made the difference in an otherwise slow date. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tonya 78.jpg‎   Tonya 82.jpg‎   Tonya 83.jpg‎   Tonya 84.jpg‎   Tonya 90.jpg‎  

    Tonya 95.jpg‎   Tonya 96.jpg‎   Tonya 97.jpg‎   Tonya 98.jpg‎   Tonya 99.jpg‎  


  10. #1724

    Sabrina

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/attach...chmentid=84910

    She was using this picture on BP advertising for dates in the NE a little while back... I know the picture looked familiar!

  11. #1723

    To Sryan809

    To both, Sryan809 and Bad Girl 1979, I hate being so cold but;

    I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Girl 1979

    Fucking Losers

    I'm a 26 y/o "SW" as you losers would call it. I was told about this page last week. So I decided to check this crap out. I have a few things to say: Y'all need to get a goddamn life. I can't believe some of this crap on here. Second of all, do you retards actually think that us girls like doing this shit with you? How many losers have picked me up and said that they "want me to enjoy myself" or that if I just relax and enjoy myself I'll have fun. Or here's an even better one, you fucking retards that like to snuggle or kiss. Do you know how much us women can't stand your asses and can't wait to get out of the car?????? Especially the fat ones, who's dicks are so small that you have to hold the fat away with your hands in order to get to the little thing. Or the triflin ass motherfuckers who have uncircumsized dicks with all sorts of funk up in there. Or the ones who get on top of you to fuck and the girl is trying to get your tiny little dick into her and when she finally gets it there, she can't move her hand because your fat ass is so smushed on top of her that her hand is basically stuck...Most of you smell like shit, literally. You make me fucking sick. I has some loser pick me up a few weeks ago and actually think for one second that I was gonna take anything less than 200 for the little sleepover party he had in mind. So this fuckin wackjob fat piece of shit brings me up to his apartment in bumblefuck and wants to basically play with my tits all night long and wakes me up at 5:30 in the morning to fuck. I wanted to rip his fucking little ass dick out of his body and whack him over his fat head with it. Damn right he gave me that 200 too and I demanded a tip because I told him up front, at jump street that once we had sex I was going to bed and I was done for the night. I told him that I am NOT his girlfriend, I DO NOT like him, all I want is his money. He said he got it, but obviously not because he was dry humping me all night like the fucking whale that he is. So here's some tips (since all you losers sit on here all day and night giving each other tips), here's one from me: WE DON'T LIKE YOU, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LIKING YOU. WE AREN'T ENJOYING IT EVEN IF WE ACT LIKE WE ARE. DON'T SAY THINGS TO US LIKE - I WANNA MAKE YOU CUM TOO, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER MAKE US CUM BECAUSE WE CAN'T STAND YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.

    Y'all a bunch of low life scumbag pieces of sh@t. I'm tired of you losers picking me up and actually thinking in your sick heads that there's something about you that I like (besides your money). You idiots say shit like - what's the rush, you want me to enjoy it too...YO ASSHOLE, are you serious? Do you seriously think I enjoy anything that I'm doing with you? You say you wanna eat my pussy, and while you're down there, you're asking me how I like it, if I'm gonna cum. NO ASSHOLE, I wish you would just end and not even touch me ever again. I'm not enjoying it, you don't even know what you're doing and you're a fucking jackass. If I act like I'm enjoying it, it's just because I wanna do whatever the hell I have to do so that you'll get your rocks off and give me the $ and let me outta your car. I love you pieces of shit that are uncircumsized and you got all kinda funk up in your piece. Or you fat fu#ks that your dicks are so small that I gotta hold the fat away with my hands to actually get to your little thing and when it gets hard, it's maybe the size of my pinkie. And then you have the actual nerve to ask me, do I like that monster, baby? ARE YOU FO REALLLL???? OH MY GOD, I'm just laughing thinking about it. Or you pieces of crap that wanna cuddle and wanna act like I'm your girlfriend...HAhahahahahaha. WHAT A LOSER! Paying to have someone act like they like you. And then you friggin' wierdos that actually think for a second, in your little peabrain minds, that we actually like you. WE HATE YOU! WE HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT WE WANNA SPIT IN YOUR FACE BUT WE WANT THE MONEY SO WE DON'T. I been at this game for too long now. Y'all should get a life, for real. You freaks that wanna kiss??? ARe you serious? Oh yeah, and how about the "lipstick guy"? What a freak? Does anyone know about that character? He picks girls up and for 20 bucks, he want to take you to a spot, have you smoke newports, but don't inhale and basically blow the smoke back into his mouth while he's jacking off, and all the while, you gotta tell him that he's been a bad boy and you wanna gas him, you wanna put him outta his misery. HAHHAHAHA. What a loser! Same as the rest of you losers on here. Sitting on the the computer and rating us SW's...Get a life. Kiss my ass.

    I just wanna say this in the nicest way that I can - us SW's can't stand you freaks that pick us up. You think you're gonna somehow get us to like you, what a joke. All we want is the $. You fat pigs whose d@cks are so small that you gotta hold away the fat with your hands to actually get to the little thing. You freaks that wanna cuddle. Loser! You're paying someone to cuddle with you, are you kidding me? The freaks that wanna kiss? Over my dead body do I want your smelly mouth anywhere near mine. The best are the ones who say to me, "Relax and enjoy yourself. I want you to enjoy this as much as I am. I want you to cum too." Are you serious??? Do you think for one second that I'd be capable of cuming from someone that I can't stand? How bout you guys that wanna eat us out? And you wonder why we don't cum? BECAUSE WE CAN'T STAND YOU~~~I've had a few actually have the idea that I might actually like them more than just a business relationship! I mean, COME ON! GET A LIFE! et a life. Kiss my ass.
    Sryan809 wasn’t the first. Bad girl was banned in 2008. They won’t be the last.

    We should always keep things in perspective. We should not be out looking for love, a wife or girlfriend. It’s just entertainment. Like TV, the movies or a good play, it may be fun and look real; but it isn’t.

    If Rachel A.K.A. Sabrina is Sryan809, she has my sympathy. She has a right to be pissed. Somewhere along the line a beautiful young girl that was Rachel A.K.A. Sabrina turned into the SW I photographed. I take solace in knowing that I am not the one who decides. I don’t make the decisions on who makes it and who doesn’t. Like the rest of you, I am waiting here to see what comes next. Will it be heaven, hell or something else? Who knows; maybe in the next world Sryan809 will be king.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rachel aka Sabrina.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 2.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 3.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 4.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 5.jpg‎  

    Rachel aka Sabrina 6.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 7.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 8.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 9.jpg‎   Rachel aka Sabrina 10.jpg‎  


  12. #1722

    Re: The Gargoyle, and Loose Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Hey Campbells makes their famous Tomato Soup from rotten tomatoes,
    so throwing them at her is just a waste. Not only that but you might
    pick up anther girl who may step in them and trash your carpets !
    It's funny everytime I see her she's in the same spot, looking as if she's mad at the world. Maybe instead of tomatoes I'll use slimy onions, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    I never thought much about it in the past. I used the name Dave as it matched an email addy I had when I used to frequent escorts. That always worked well and for years I was known as Dave with some of the agencies and still am. So when I stopped using my real name many years ago Dave just became the instant default for the streets as well. When I signed up on USASG I used the same also. Guess ya learn from mistakes.
    I've mentioned this before and I think I should clarify my view. When I go out I don't mention this site at all, I don't plan on taking pictures, when I review I do it generally because I'm frequently in the neighborhood and would prefer not to be outed so that I may review more freely and fairly. There are some mongers who stick to this position and never mention the forum.
    We also have some members who discuss what is said here, while I don't do it, I don't believe there's anything wrong with it really, it's nothing that these girls can't find out on their own if they were so inclined.
    Now we have a thrid type of guy. A dirty, low life, loser who takes credit for someone elses hard work. Or preys on a SW's cluelessness by spreading lies about other members either to curry favor with a girl or to get some type of revenge for a percieved slight. That's about as dirty as you can get but my friends Karma is a Mothafucka and whhat goes around comes around!!

    Happy Hunting
    BadBoy

  13. #1721

    Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ferrret
    I think it's obvious who it was. The last person Davey talked about before the post.

    This SRyan probably stands for Sara Ryan.

    His last post before the mess was this;

    09-28-09, 15:02
    Reports: 582 Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos)
    Views: 360,812 Posted By Davey1965
    Who was the girl you were with who said that?...

    Who was the girl you were with who said that? That itself could reason why. This rumor actually started well over a year ago by little Sara who got pissed when Liz's then BF scrapped Sara's house while she was out for the afternoon. The two were best friends until that incident and that was the first of the Liz Hiv rumors.

    Liz's current BF is no longer with her by Liz's choice. She finally had the courage to end the abuse. Alot of things transpired that led to this but the last sentence just sums it up.
    No this is no way little Sara. I can't see her having that sort of anger. Anyone who is in Phila and dated her would know better. I made a general
    statement that would never have offended her. From what I understand
    Sara is doing well and away from this so lets keep her off of this board.

    Geez I wish I saved the PM's as this would no longer be a question of who
    it was.

  14. #1720

    SRyan

    I think it's obvious who it was. The xxxxxxxxxxx.

    This SRyan probably stands for xxxx.

    EDITED to fix my bad assumption.

  15. #1719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssssbadboyssss
    Glad you cleared the air Davey. Sorry to hear about the info leaks from less than honorable members, some of us really need to get a life. If I have rotten tomatoes in the car I'll throw some at her the next time I see her scowling on the corner. I've never picked her up as she always seems to be in a harsh mood now I'm glad to know my insticts were correct. Thanks for the info to the forum.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting
    BadBoy
    Hey Campbells makes their famous Tomato Soup from rotten tomatoes,
    so throwing them at her is just a waste. Not only that but you might
    pick up anther girl who may step in them and trash your carpets !

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape