Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2159

    Valerie using blatantly TGTBT pix

    Which were ripped off from a model named Madden.

    http://www.hottystop.com/meet-madden-car-strip/

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nia-22/8682337

    828-442-4232

    Number is also used in ads for Kristy Smiles and Monica on the west coast, with a variety of pix that have been ripped from other girls.

  2. #2158

    Maybe the midget is my swan song?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Have you done preggo? Not sure if your'e lactation was post or pre bun in the oven. Domination? Strap-on, her on you, penetration (her) with bottle (there's a Baltimore SW who can do that for you) , public sex (movie theater, stairwell, back of a bar, cemetery, boat on the potomac) , bondage (you tie her down since you're not into putting yourself at risk) , super fat hooker, two-on-one, underwater sex, super thin (although to get that the girl is probably diseased) , fisting. Any of these of interest? Have you done the rainbow? Asian, black, Indian dot and feather, hispanic, blonde, brunette, redhead (highly recommend redhead) , and black?
    Preggo was the first one I mentioned, before the midget; I'm looking for that third for the hat trick. I've done at least 5-6 preggos, and most of the others. Not interested in getting boned in the ass, bottles, or fisting.

    The truth is, I mostly enjoy what people would consider boring and normal, but every so often, I like to stretch my legs. After the midget, maybe I've done everything there is, without stepping over into the bizarre.

  3. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    War,

    I had Midori yesterday on Tysons an she was ok. I saw nothing but good things about Elly. Avoid Rayya off EROS at all costs, crazy Ho.

    PC out
    Went to see Elly, but midori answered the door, said Elly was busy. Oh well, she was about an 8 in looks, so I went for it. Early to mid 30s, almost comically huge bolt ons.

    Service was as pcpc said OK. A little chilly attitude, but performed well. My overall impression was neutral. She reminds me of a pro who has been in the game since 20 and is just hitting the point where she is getting sick of the life.

    Overall rating 7. 5. Despite negatives, non rushed and service was quality for the cost.

  4. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever use the socket as a receptacle? I've heard of that being done.

    Jethro Tull should have done a song about her.

    http://youtu.be/M7jLiXeFm_E

    So if there aren't any amputees around, anyone else have ideas on some new fetish I can check out for that hat trick? I've already covered lactation, hairy underarms and Eskimos, and I'm not interested in any two girls-one cup activity. Please, no suggestions involving diapers, animals, or hazards to life and limb.
    Have you done preggo? Not sure if your'e lactation was post or pre bun in the oven. Domination? Strap-on, her on you, penetration (her) with bottle (there's a Baltimore SW who can do that for you) , public sex (movie theater, stairwell, back of a bar, cemetery, boat on the potomac) , bondage (you tie her down since you're not into putting yourself at risk) , super fat hooker, two-on-one, underwater sex, super thin (although to get that the girl is probably diseased) , fisting. Any of these of interest? Have you done the rainbow? Asian, black, Indian dot and feather, hispanic, blonde, brunette, redhead (highly recommend redhead) , and black?

  5. #2155

    This thief didn't even change the file name of stolen pix

    She calls herself Holly and Allison, and has a history of using stolen pix. If you right click on the pix in her BP ad, they say "Russian women Katya" in the file names. And sure enough, they're stolen from a Russian girl named Katya.

    720-982-5217.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...d-e-19/8888767

    http://russianwomentruth.com/russian-women-photos-45/

    There must be guys lazy and gullible enough to believe they're really her pix, because she's been traveling around the country getting away with it for a long time.

  6. #2154

    Sasha has a lot of phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sasha probably about 18months ago when she was in springfield. Everything was fine at first she was super sexy then when the deed was completed she said the condom had come off and got real nasty and told me to get out. She then got on the phone and called someone or at least made it sound like she was. If she did call I am assuming it was her pimp. So needless to say I got dressed real quick and scooted out and took a back stairwell out of the hotel just in case she had someone trying to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    She started getting tired and said she needed a break for a min and noticed the condom had come off. She had used a lot of lube. She retrieved the condom and very business like informed me that it was her policy that when the condom comes off, the session is over. She never offered a partial refund and for 1. 2 for a half I think she could have opened another. Needless to say I left very unsatisfied. She also informed me that she traveled with 3 other girls and that they are "partners" of sorts and it was "their" policy. Biggest bunch of BS I have heard in a while. What a shame.
    This girl seems to have a knack for getting the condom to come off, then calling her pimp to throw you out.

    The fact that she's on her fifth phone number tells me everything I need to know.

    571-242-2864.

    571-419-8487.

    571-327-9158.

    775-445-0361.

    424-653-7574

  7. #2153

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Until you've had it done by a midget. Legs-up mish with her heels against your stomach is also a once in a lifetime experience.

    There's not a lot of alphabet soup here, so don't set your hopes high on all kinds of extras. As she says,"I am the fetish."

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-27/8865786

    402-320-8831.

    I had a 9-month pregnant girl in August, and now a midget in September. Any leads on an amputee so I can hit the hat trick in October? LOL
    Bunker. I went to see her today. She was worth the cash. Fun experience!

  8. #2152

    Redthorn, a lurker with 3 posts in 4 years

    Quote Originally Posted by redthorn  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean, you're "not into those" extra techniques? That's what this is about and what the readers want to know about. Geez.
    Really shouldn't be criticizing a contributor for his preferences. Lane gave a thorough report, which included telling us that extra techniques are available, and that there's an upsell, which is a lot more information than you've ever provided the readers of this board.

  9. #2151

    One-Eyed Mary?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    No leads on amutees but there used to be a gal in Ocean City who went by the name One-Eyed Mary. She had a glass eye that she could remove and wink us off.

    At the end of the session she would say "I'll keep and eye out for ya."
    Did anyone ever use the socket as a receptacle? I've heard of that being done.

    Jethro Tull should have done a song about her.

    http://youtu.be/M7jLiXeFm_E

    So if there aren't any amputees around, anyone else have ideas on some new fetish I can check out for that hat trick? I've already covered lactation, hairy underarms and Eskimos, and I'm not interested in any two girls-one cup activity. Please, no suggestions involving diapers, animals, or hazards to life and limb.

  10. #2150

    Fetishes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Until you've had it done by a midget. Legs-up mish with her heels against your stomach is also a once in a lifetime experience.

    There's not a lot of alphabet soup here, so don't set your hopes high on all kinds of extras. As she says,"I am the fetish."

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-27/8865786

    402-320-8831.

    I had a 9-month pregnant girl in August, and now a midget in September. Any leads on an amputee so I can hit the hat trick in October? LOL
    No leads on amutees but there used to be a gal in Ocean City who went by the name One-Eyed Mary. She had a glass eye that she could remove and wink us off.

    At the end of the session she would say "I'll keep and eye out for ya."

  11. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane Narrows  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take another run at the Latina Body Rub places listed on BP. This time, I tried the place by Seven Corners in Falls Church. Standard two call system, and when I arrived at the not so clean apartment, I was met by a fairly cute, twenty-something, spinner-type Latina with a nice rack and a mercenary attitude. After I paid, got comfortable, and promised to take care her, she got kind of comfortable, too. She started with a sensual oil rubdown with casual but deliberate attention to the right places. Then began the upsell for the "extra techniques" they list in their ad. Not into those so I went with the NoVa standard with some roaming allowed. She had some talent but she rushed me out of there claiming she had another appointment scheduled. I'd repeat only if nothing better was available. (I admit, I like a nice rack.)

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...als-26/6558293
    What do you mean, you're "not into those" extra techniques? That's what this is about and what the readers want to know about. Geez.

  12. #2148

    Nope, wasn't me

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Funny I called her today and she had too hang up cause she had a visitor LOL Maybe it was you Bunk?

    Give me a grade on her please and was it worth the $

    PC out
    I was a few days late in filing my report.

    Absolutely worth the $ for that unique experience. As I said, limited menu and don't look for alphabet soup, but she's a nice person, doesn't rush, and cares about you enjoying yourself.

  13. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Until you've had it done by a midget. Legs-up mish with her heels against your stomach is also a once in a lifetime experience.

    There's not a lot of alphabet soup here, so don't set your hopes high on all kinds of extras. As she says,"I am the fetish."

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-27/8865786

    402-320-8831.

    I had a 9-month pregnant girl in August, and now a midget in September. Any leads on an amputee so I can hit the hat trick in October? LOL
    Funny I called her today and she had too hang up cause she had a visitor LOL Maybe it was you Bunk?

    Give me a grade on her please and was it worth the $

    PC out

  14. #2146

    You have not truly experienced ACG

    Until you've had it done by a midget. Legs-up mish with her heels against your stomach is also a once in a lifetime experience.

    There's not a lot of alphabet soup here, so don't set your hopes high on all kinds of extras. As she says,"I am the fetish."

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dlt-27/8865786

    402-320-8831.

    I had a 9-month pregnant girl in August, and now a midget in September. Any leads on an amputee so I can hit the hat trick in October? LOL

  15. #2145

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by LationHeat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help. One reason I was skeptical to believe this was legit is because there was no results for her number when I entered it on escortphonesearch. Com.

    But thank you for the help once again. I will have to finish this research.
    You're in luck. There's a good review of Alexia on another site. Poster says she's as pretty as her Eros pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape