Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lly-23/7364655

    I am Elly, beautiful asian girl. 23 years old. 5'3".36DD 110lbs.

    I have a lovely face and sweet smile. Smooth skin, and considerate service.

    I promise you will love every moment of our time!

    Call for unforgettable massage : *571-235-7775 Donation 160roses / 200roses1hr Incall Only
    War,

    I had Midori yesterday on Tysons an she was ok. I saw nothing but good things about Elly. Avoid Rayya off EROS at all costs, crazy Ho.

    PC out

  2. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by Telliks  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of visiting elly only to waste gas and be deferred to Donna (eros). Hard on the eyes and lack luster time. Worst ever.
    Not as bad as Rayya off Peach Orchard, that Thai ho did a really stupid thing when I told her that her attitude for a $$ hoe was bad. Won't tell here but fellows I know can PM me.

    PC out

  3. #2142

    Elly

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lly-23/7364655

    I am Elly, beautiful asian girl. 23 years old. 5'3".36DD 110lbs.

    I have a lovely face and sweet smile. Smooth skin, and considerate service.

    I promise you will love every moment of our time!

    Call for unforgettable massage : *571-235-7775 Donation 160roses / 200roses1hr Incall Only
    That's Elly's ad and correct phone number but not her correct pictures. Here are more accurate pictures.

    http://www.escorts.xxx/files/278023.htm

  4. #2141

    Is this the one?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...lly-23/7364655

    I am Elly, beautiful asian girl. 23 years old. 5'3".36DD 110lbs.

    I have a lovely face and sweet smile. Smooth skin, and considerate service.

    I promise you will love every moment of our time!

    Call for unforgettable massage : *571-235-7775 Donation 160roses / 200roses1hr Incall Only

  5. #2140

    Thanks but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telliks  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of visiting elly only to waste gas and be deferred to Donna (eros). Hard on the eyes and lack luster time. Worst ever.
    Thanks for the attempt but you haven't given us ANY info.

  6. #2139

    Elly. Donna

    Dreamt of visiting elly only to waste gas and be deferred to Donna (eros). Hard on the eyes and lack luster time. Worst ever.

  7. #2138

    Latina Body Rubs

    I decided to take another run at the Latina Body Rub places listed on BP. This time, I tried the place by Seven Corners in Falls Church. Standard two call system, and when I arrived at the not so clean apartment, I was met by a fairly cute, twenty-something, spinner-type Latina with a nice rack and a mercenary attitude. After I paid, got comfortable, and promised to take care her, she got kind of comfortable, too. She started with a sensual oil rubdown with casual but deliberate attention to the right places. Then began the upsell for the "extra techniques" they list in their ad. Not into those so I went with the NoVa standard with some roaming allowed. She had some talent but she rushed me out of there claiming she had another appointment scheduled. I'd repeat only if nothing better was available. (I admit, I like a nice rack.)

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...als-26/6558293

  8. #2137

    Midori off Eros

    This gal has big tits LOL.

    Decent service, finished Russian.

    At a place near Tysons 2.

    Pm if you like if I know you.

    PC out

  9. #2136

    Angel

    [QUOT=Warlock01; 1551397]She does both incall and outcall. Unfortunately she stood up another member on here after driving to her location. Looks like she will just be happy to stay lowclass budget price.[/QUOTE]Wasted my gas. Told her you put a good review up and referred me. She like cool, I'm staying close to the mall. Told her 30 minutes away. Ten minutes out she like ok. Stop answering and texting back when I let her know I was at the mall. Smh. Crazy thing about providers you call with a reference of someone they just seen and first thing out their mouth are you LE or associated with them. You just said you remember who told me to come see but your asking if I'm a cop. Just say NO to drugs.

  10. #2135

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    If her ad says "Outcall only", how is it that you met her in her hotel? Not disputing; just wondering.
    She does both incall and outcall. Unfortunately she stood up another member on here after driving to her location. Looks like she will just be happy to stay lowclass budget price.

  11. #2134

    Outcall or Incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Well I posted looking for info on this one quite a while ago and there was a thread about her pics. If you recall there were comments about the tramp stamp shown in the old pics that said M. O. B. Money over bitches. Well I kept looking at the pics and that body looked too good to be true. I was in the mood for something new and gave her a call. She was in a lower level motel in the Springfield area and I was close by. She gave me her rates. 8 short $ hh and $.5 fh. She doesn't like to kiss and everything covered. When I stepped into the room there was a cute young girl standing behind the door with her tits about to bust out of her top. We hugged and chatted briefly. I told her I wanted some good talk and good movement. Took care of donation and stripped down. OMG! When those clothes came off those tits were amazing! Big and firm and REAL! Maybe a slight bit of tummy but very slight. Ass was firm and legs were firm. We started off with a CBJ and when I was ready she got on top for some cg. What a sight those big beautiful tits in my face. Nipples were a little slow to respond but still nice. She was also nice and tight. She rode me well. I switched to mish and enjoyed that as well seeing the cute young thing under me. We didn't get a rhythm in mish and I was getting tired. We chatted a while about the business and started up again. I came close while she was riding me but for some reason I couldn't quite get there. She was trying. I extended the session to the full hour because it was taking so long but had to give up the cause in the end. It wasn't for her lack of trying. She is a sweet girl that needs to develop her skills and work on her technique but she is worth the price of admission. Once she starts getting things sorted out she will be in big demand. I did tell her she should get that MOB covered as I did find it distracting. Treat her well guys and I think you will be happy. That body should be worshiped and she is cute and sweet as well.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tng-20/8789293

    703-679-2537.

    Warlock
    If her ad says "Outcall only", how is it that you met her in her hotel? Not disputing; just wondering.

  12. #2133

    Summer in falls church

    http://escortphonesearch.com/301-531-4582/

    301-531-4582.

    Summer.

    Couldn't find her BP add, so just googled her number to show the pics, anyways on to the review.

    First I tought this was the white girl summer (southern chick that used to work the area last year) well it wasnt this girl seems to be asian white mix, very nice attitude great conversation skills not awkward at all, and even funny at times, now body wise she is about 8lbs overweight, so in my eyes thats awesome, she looks healthy not hungry, boobs were big and awesome, ass nice nothing crazy and a tiny bit of belly the pics are real and acurate however, she does a great job of hiding her tattoos in the pictures so if you are not into tattoos you will have a bad time.

    Skills wise she is great and looks to please, hit me up if anh questions arrise.

  13. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Hey Moonie,

    Does she do MSOGs and CIM with the hour? Remember Asian Mesa. God that girl was steller!

    PC out
    Yes I do, Mesa was great, I wish she was still in rotation (and if anyone knows, please let me know)! The other answer is found on your PM.

  14. #2131

    25yro More Mature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stu73  [View Original Post]
    Will be spending a few nights in Tyson's Corner OCT 4, looking for any advice who I should look up. PM ok.

    Usually I prefer more mature (25. 40) , but open to anything. Curves are highly preferred (not obese, but not super slim). Like a girl who likes to be on top, msog in an hour visit is a nice bonus!
    25 is more mature to you? LMAO I guess that would be for a 19 yro. Sorry but you have no posts except this one asking for help, which if you read the forum for the past week it would give you an idea who to see or where to look. Backpage is not difficult to use. Just out of curiosity but wouldn't a more mature woman be about 40-60? I am in my mid 30's and don't consider a 25-30yro a mature woman. Just saying. Now do some homework and find what you are looking for. If you can't find a catch on backpage then look at the massage parlor and get a handshake from some asian persuasion in the Tyson area

  15. #2130

    Plenty of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Stu73  [View Original Post]
    Will be spending a few nights in Tyson's Corner OCT 4, looking for any advice who I should look up. PM ok.

    Usually I prefer more mature (25. 40) , but open to anything. Curves are highly preferred (not obese, but not super slim). Like a girl who likes to be on top, msog in an hour visit is a nice bonus!
    Stu, if you are not going to be here until Oct. 4th, you have plenty of time to search the forum here, Backpage, Eros, or ThE oRther review sites for a girl that meet your needs. Do your research or do you want us to think that you may have a tendency to be LAZY? Of course not, I know that you are going to prove me wrong.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape