Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 9059
-
09-20-12 17:57 #2129Regular Member

Posts: 1Advice. Visiting October 4
Will be spending a few nights in Tyson's Corner OCT 4, looking for any advice who I should look up. PM ok.
Usually I prefer more mature (25. 40) , but open to anything. Curves are highly preferred (not obese, but not super slim). Like a girl who likes to be on top, msog in an hour visit is a nice bonus!
-
09-20-12 16:22 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the help. One reason I was skeptical to believe this was legit is because there was no results for her number when I entered it on escortphonesearch. Com.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
But thank you for the help once again. I will have to finish this research.
-
09-20-12 13:34 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 67Here
The price is right, but is the girl right. Alexia has a appeared on several Erols sites. Her pictures match Kristie from 'Americas Hottest College Girls, ' Her portfolio also appears on Facebook Hot and Sexy Girls, http://fbgirlsphotos.********.com/20...1_archive.html She was on MyProviderGuide as Claire in July with a different 571 phone number. Erols advertises her as French Argentine ancestry however other sites show asian. She appears in a few Malasian sites as Ana. She reveals her face in all her ads. Will Alexia be the one who answers the door? I have seen no reviews of her.
Originally Posted by LationHeat
[View Original Post]
She's probably legit. A safer bet would be one of the asian gems advertised on Erols-dc from ClubPearls. Net.
Now we've showed you the tools to research this stuff. How about doing some research on your own.
-
09-20-12 08:37 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 121Angel on BP
Well I posted looking for info on this one quite a while ago and there was a thread about her pics. If you recall there were comments about the tramp stamp shown in the old pics that said M. O. B. Money over bitches. Well I kept looking at the pics and that body looked too good to be true. I was in the mood for something new and gave her a call. She was in a lower level motel in the Springfield area and I was close by. She gave me her rates. 8 short $ hh and $.5 fh. She doesn't like to kiss and everything covered. When I stepped into the room there was a cute young girl standing behind the door with her tits about to bust out of her top. We hugged and chatted briefly. I told her I wanted some good talk and good movement. Took care of donation and stripped down. OMG! When those clothes came off those tits were amazing! Big and firm and REAL! Maybe a slight bit of tummy but very slight. Ass was firm and legs were firm. We started off with a CBJ and when I was ready she got on top for some cg. What a sight those big beautiful tits in my face. Nipples were a little slow to respond but still nice. She was also nice and tight. She rode me well. I switched to mish and enjoyed that as well seeing the cute young thing under me. We didn't get a rhythm in mish and I was getting tired. We chatted a while about the business and started up again. I came close while she was riding me but for some reason I couldn't quite get there. She was trying. I extended the session to the full hour because it was taking so long but had to give up the cause in the end. It wasn't for her lack of trying. She is a sweet girl that needs to develop her skills and work on her technique but she is worth the price of admission. Once she starts getting things sorted out she will be in big demand. I did tell her she should get that MOB covered as I did find it distracting. Treat her well guys and I think you will be happy. That body should be worshiped and she is cute and sweet as well.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tng-20/8789293
703-679-2537.
Warlock
-
09-19-12 23:18 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 2686To image search pix from Eros
Grab a pic with your pointer and drag the arrow up to your browser window. It should open the pic and give you the URL.
Originally Posted by LationHeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-12 21:45 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 36So if this deal is for 200 roses per hour (http://www.eros-dc.com/files/278560.htm) , the deal is probably to good to be true?
Originally Posted by DcFishMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-12 16:33 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 150Eros girls
Generally and this is speaking from experience, you get what you pay for with the Eros girls. I'd say the biggest thing to watch out for is the agencies that post there as those are all rip-off central. Stick to the Asians and Latinas and you'll find majority are either recent or close enough to recent pics. The VIP ones charge because they have a market willing to pay those prices and do match their pics. There's quite a lot of girls in the film industry who work off that site also. That's why you'll find their ads for places like Cali, NYC, and FL.
Originally Posted by LationHeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-12 10:21 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 67Right Click disabled
No problem, use Mozilla Firefox browser, click on the picture, then click on browser Tools, Page Info, Media. A window will appear and you can scroll down the list of URL addresses looking for jpg files. There is a Media Preview window that will show what picture you are viewing.
Originally Posted by LationHeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-12 21:53 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 36As in pornstars I meant they were found off different websites like they are fake. Reverse image search for some pictures went to escorts as far as California. Just happened once or twice though. I hate that you can't right click on eros-dc.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-12 15:26 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 67Get your priorities in order
There's nothing wrong with pornstars, even amateurs. This is not the place to be looking for a girlfriend or your future wife.
Originally Posted by LationHeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-12 23:08 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 36I've read some reviews of Theeroticreview, just not reviews of the website itself. I've tried using eros-dc, but some of the pictures of coming as amateur pornstars. I guess I have to be more patient.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-12 13:54 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 1959Hey Moonie,
Originally Posted by MoonView
[View Original Post]
Does she do MSOGs and CIM with the hour? Remember Asian Mesa. God that girl was steller!
PC out
-
09-16-12 22:23 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 36New Member.
Just recently joined this forum or guide. I've just been trying to become accustomed to all the new abbreviations. I never actually hired an escort or gone to a message parlor, but I've been looking for quite some time on backpage for one just haven't been to successful with the number of fakes so far. I'm not going to ask for good recommendations for a first timer because that would be selfish of me to expect everything done for me on my first post. I hope to contribute someway or somehow.
-
09-15-12 15:38 #2116Regular Member

Posts: 16Visiting arlington
Any suggestions for a budget minded monger from Indiana let me know please. Feel free to Pm with your wisdom.
-
09-15-12 12:18 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 54Nikki Nice
After dreaming of Nikki repeatedly I thought it was time to share. She's tall with a terrific body and has a spectacular attitude. Great girl with a quality head on her shoulders, sense of humor, no rush whatsoever, and a real focus on making you happy. And a *very* sensual experience including a quality massage with lots of B2B and a very pleasing finish.
Works out of a clean condo with nice table and ambiance on par with a decent AMP.
Not sure if this belongs here or MP so I guess I'll post in both.
http://exoticxscape4you.com/

















