Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 9059
-
07-29-12 02:09 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 2686Another Idiot
I'd seen Nataly's ads for a long time, was looking for something late, and saw that she'd posted an ad at Van Dorn. I was heading past that area on 495, so I called and got no answer.
She calls back just as I'm nearing Van Dorn, and she starts asking where I'm calling from. I tell her I'm on the Beltway, and ask where she is. She says "near Van Dorn and Landmark. I try to nail down which one, and when she says Van Dorn, and asks again where I am, I tell her I'm on Van Dorn.
She then says "I thought you said you were on 495 and 395." I say "no, I was on 495, now I'm on Van Dorn." She comes back with "I'm not comfortable dating you" and while I'm explaining that there's an exit from 495 onto Van Dorn, she hangs up.
Before she hung up, I heard her pimp (sorry, boyfriend) grunt something to her. Also, the parking lot at a certain Van Dorn hotel looked like a pimp / hooker party, so it's just as well that I kept going.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ild-23/5518228
323-252-5638
-
07-28-12 10:02 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 16Elly
Saw Elly in Falls church last night, she is very cute and has some huge tits which are very nice as well. She is really chill and easy to talk to. Standard two call, she is not GFE but she is willing to please. Definitely want to try Eva who is sharing the place with Elly. The backpage ad of Elly doesn't look as close to her looks as her eros ad. I ended up doing half for $.60 but next time I'm thinking I'm going to do the full for $$. For the price, it is worth it.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...lly-23/7364655
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/278023.htm
-
07-27-12 08:25 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 121Sasha and others
I believe she said she travels with Tessa and someone named London. She said "London" was an AA provider. I will say she wasn't rude or nasty but extremely business like.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 21:05 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 152Sasha
I saw Sasha probably about 18months ago when she was in springfield. Everything was fine at first she was super sexy then when the deed was completed she said the condom had come off and got real nasty and told me to get out. She then got on the phone and called someone or at least made it sound like she was. If she did call I am assuming it was her pimp. So needless to say I got dressed real quick and scooted out and took a back stairwell out of the hotel just in case she had someone trying to find me.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-12 20:45 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 2686In America, even hookers have "policies"
I'd recommend calling the hotel (*67 first) and telling them that there are hookers in Room X. Give them as much info about her as needed so they believe you.
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
Everyone else should call Sasha and tell her that her "policy" is BS, and will be hurting her business. It'll also tie up her phone, and use up her minutes. I've called her three times so far, provoking a stream of profanity. I also heard her pimp (sorry, boyfriend) grunting in the background.
Does anyone know who her "partners" (AKA, jointly pimped ho's) are? It wouldn't hurt to call and hassle them too.
Run the bad ones out of town.
-
07-26-12 08:40 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 121Sasha
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...t-o-22/8398474
Here is the readers digest condensed version and YMMV.
&4326; A Rare And Appealing Look &4326; &4326; 100% REAL &4326;
I'm Exactly What U Need Sexy and Tasteful.
Your every fantasy can come to life with this.
Playmate! My insatiable cute smooth frame combined.
With my fun flirty attitude will be sure to put.
You at ease. Keep you coming back again & again.
•&9829; • Sasha •&9829; •
Give Me A Text / Callat (571) 419 8487.
I'd: 163056
She is absolutely beautiful and what a hot young body. But when she opened the door she was smoking a cigarette in a non smoking room. We talked briefly as I laid down the donation. She started right off with CBJ which was good, nice eye contact. She then asked if I was ready and started CG. Not bad but no real hip movement. We then switched to mish so I could admire this beautiful young thing. After about 10 mins I asked to switch to spoon. We took a short break to get my breath back and then I asked for cg again. She started getting tired and said she needed a break for a min and noticed the condom had come off. She had used a lot of lube. She retrieved the condom and very business like informed me that it was her policy that when the condom comes off, the session is over. She never offered a partial refund and for 1. 2 for a half I think she could have opened another. Needless to say I left very unsatisfied. She also informed me that she traveled with 3 other girls and that they are "partners" of sorts and it was "their" policy. Biggest bunch of BS I have heard in a while. What a shame.
-
07-25-12 19:05 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 132LOL theres a provider I was going to see in College Park with the same pics in this add. I used tin eye and It showed the top pic being a girl in Chicago but didn't come up with anything on the lower two. I actually hooked up with a Latina that has an ass just like the one in the pics but she said she was going back to her country. I have feeling she just changed name and # and is still floating around.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-12 23:08 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 154Madonna
I finally got a chance to meet my phone tag friend Madonna 5oh3 8nine0 0six25.
Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-20/8322924
After calling Meloney to see if she was available and driving clear out to Herndon and getting skunked I made to pilgirmage back to the metro area. I did stop and have wings at a guys favorite wing place (I really do go for the wings) and that got me wound up again.
I learned if you call Meloney and tell her you are stopping by, you should meet the estimated time. Damn traffic out that way made me late. Didn't answer my calls. Maybe it was the fact that it was getting late, who knows.
Anyway wanted to get with Madonna for a couple weeks. Made the call, sounded good on the phone. She did a light screening, I did an estimated time of arrival and by god I was determined to be prompt. Called her back when I got to the area and she guided me in. Pics are accurate. She was dressed in a t'shirt and shorts. Real nice in person had some good break the ice convo. She is firm on her rates. I said I was. 3 short on her 1/2 hr rate and she immediatley adjusted the time. At which point I immediatly had. 3 appear because I knew I wouldn't get done in her offered time. No kissing above the neck, no CG, or anal. So I kissed her all over her tight body. The kitty was nice and I had to explore. Oh yea she has the nicest little ass. We did mish, dog, and lazy dog. All and all I had a good time. She has some nice eyes and I love when a girl looks at me during CBJ. One drawback was that she is not very vocal. I consider that honest, maybe I wasn't doing it for her who knows. But sometime fake vocals make for a good time. I will repeat.
-
07-22-12 21:55 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 2686Jessica using stolen pix
Most of her pix are from Riley503, one is from the Reality Kings, and a few are just commonly used fakes.
Feel free to call and waste her time.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-22/7908251
304-563-1019
-
07-21-12 03:05 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 434Kandii
I had mixed experiences w / Kandii (note the 2nd "I"). I can def see how some guys think she's got a little too much meat on her bones, but I personally dug her frame.
The 1st time I saw her I got a nice CBJ & lovely K-9. I went to see her again the next time she was in the area & I left a bit dissapointed. She's a very nice girl, but I felt that the kinda took me for granted the 2nd time around. Too much talkin & not enough effort to please me. Plus she committed a big no-no by refusin to do CG, sayin that I shoulda already known that she doesn't ride!
For her body & overall demeanor, Kandii might be worth 1 visit, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-12 02:57 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 434Maddisson
Trust me, you did well by NOT seein Madison! Mediocre at best. Do some research for her reviews on the oThER site & elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-12 17:39 #1938Banned Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-19-12 17:03 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 121Kandi
Well I had seen her ads for a while now and saw a couple of OK reviews. Headed to her location and had to wait for her. The reviews said the pics were old but I say they are accurate. She is MAYBE a little thicker but not much. She was very pleasant and I enjoyed my visit. Movement was good and her body was nice. She just had her nipples pierced so she asked me to be gentle. I told her I would give her a better review than the 2 she has in the other review site.
(916) 969 2389
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-21/7771163
Happy Hunting.
-
07-19-12 11:50 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 146Yesterday she was Gaby, advertised as 36
Ad already gone, in Vienna yesterday; 702 area code, told me she was moving to Arlington for next few days, then DC;
Pics showed a late 20s-early 30s attractive brunette. In reality, she was late 40s, probably even 50s.
Not unattractive for her age, but also clearly not girl in pics.
Price $ for clothed (her) body rub. For $50 more she offered to remove top, $.8 more for FS. I passed and went with $ basics, and suprisingly got a very sensual unrushed rub. She had great technique. If she were in her 20s and looked hot, would have merited top grades for skill and technique. No rush out but more rub after HR completion. Pleasant woman, Italian, not English is her native language so communication possible but difficult. I tipped. 2, bring total damage to $.2, a fee comparable to similar AMP performance; At that price given her performance and technique I'd repeat.
If I see her ad I'll post a link; she said she also advertised on Eros. But if so, no accurate pic posted.
Body rub ad gone, but escort section of BP ad still up:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...men-33/4071886
-
07-17-12 17:06 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 2686REV: Melissa
Had seen her ads for a few weeks, and found a few reviews of her elsewhere. One said good, one said YMMV, so I decided to seek the definitive answer. Decent hotel, reasonably clean room for a BP girl in the Landmark area. She was similar to her older pix, plus the prior reviewers had said the pix were real, so I wasn't certain until I left and rechecked the ads.
The pix in her older ads are probably not real, the pix in her current ads are definitely not real. That said, her face is decent enough, and her figure is very nice, although taller than the pix. She's friendly and greets you with a hug, but nothing remotely GFE, and menu is limited. Not a fan of CG ("I hurt my back") , and she either has a large boyfriend in Oakland, or had a kid; had to maneuver her around to get the right amount of squeeze, but ended up finding a good fit in modified mish, and rode home at full speed to a surprisingly satisfying finish.
If she had a bit more of a range of service, I'd give her two thumbs up. I might go back; definitely will if I can get a lower rate than 80/15.
Probably fake pix:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-oo-19/8139636
Definitely fake pix:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...try-19/8304486
801 949 2250

















