Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 8093
-
09-21-12 20:22 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 106Wildwood Cape May area
Headed there next week anyone have any info on anything anywhere in that area I myself never found anything in Wildwood but maybe not looking in right places thanks for any info.
-
09-21-12 10:06 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 5563Aundrea – A sure enough winner in my book
If there is an Award or any type of props to be given, Aundrea deserves top honors.
If creativity and imagination counts for anything:
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
And! If I had to make a choice; I'd go with Aundrea for overall flexibility, style and everything else.
And Terri's Friend Was a very capable Twister on her own. I wish I had her name.
In the car date, "Favorite Position," category; I'the have to go with Gianna. I'm giving her extra points for her great smile.
(Even though she is out of the business, Aundrea has been getting a lot of notice lately. Aundrea is a bright, intelligent go getter and she'll do well with whatever she decides to do with the rest of her young life. JMHO)
CookyJar
-
09-20-12 15:29 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 5563Polishing Diamonds
I did not take your original comment to be malicious. For the most part I agree with you. Most of these girls are not at their best at the time I photograph them.
Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla
[View Original Post]
The guy I mentioned in my reply, did what he did for his own reasons. IMHO, he had a fetish. One girl I talked with claimed that he scrubbed her until she was sore. To each his own, I say.
It is funny that we are discussing this today. The thought came to me earlier today to do a "Make-over," with a girl I know in Camden, on Broadway. I am thinking, if I can find her, to do a before and after make-over. I will take her and get a nice outfit, some makeup and a shower (not necessarily in that order). She probably needs to put on some weight; but, I cannot help her with her weight. She's a friend and it would be nice to see her more like she was back in the day.
Your idea is very interesting. Pulling it off would be difficult and costly. The "Before," shots would be easy, I'm doing them now. Sure we could physically clean them up and outfit them, but by the time we see them, on the streets, their health and physical attributes have been spiraling down for some time. It would take a few weeks of healthy eating and care to get them back to where they need to be in order to take real, "After," shots.
Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla
[View Original Post]
Hmmmm! Let me ponder this for a moment. I do have some rare "Before and After" shots. They may not be what either of us is contemplating. But, they might show the difficulty of doing real, "Before and After," clean-up photos.
CookyJar
-
09-20-12 14:26 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 2243Top of the Class Honors - Perfect Positioning
Thanks for that compilation of ladies. The judges have met and "examined the evidence," and then examined it again, and yet a third time and have deliberated, then examined the evidence AGAIN. And finally come up with a list of finalist for this beauty pageant. And the finalist are.......
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
....based on those that were able to fully achieve their heels fully behind their ears, not above and behind......
Jessie.........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...9&d=1348066833
Courtney.....http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1348067276
Jamey.........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1348067286
Jen.............http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...7&d=1348067287
Amy............http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1348067824
Audrea........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...1&d=1348067825
.
.
Honorable Mention goes to....... Terri & Friend.........
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1348066510
Who wouldn't toss the criteria out for a shot at two ladies!
.
.
Also have to give props to a girl who can get in that position while siting in a car. Good Job Michelle!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1348066840
And the winner is.............................
-
09-20-12 11:52 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 64I didn't realize that you responded until now. I don't mean it from a dirty point of view so much. Yeah, I guess telling a girl to clean up could be the wrong thing to say. I just think some of these girls would look much better if cleaned up.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
We could start a SW makeover show for the playboy channel. LOL
-
09-20-12 10:23 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Looking Good
She is still looking good.
Originally Posted by TheRedHooker
[View Original Post]
It has recently been reported that Aundrea is home with her family and has no intentions of ever returning to the streets.
Aundrea would probably get a good laugh from seeing her picture as reposted, knowing that men are still having wet dreams about her. Her picture is from the past and in no way reflexs who she is today.
In most cases these are reflections from a past life. In reposting these pictures I am in no way suggesting that the girls featured are available. With a few exceptions, most of the girls have moved on into better things. Things change. Situations change. Life moves on. But, that does not mean that the past never happened.
CookyJar
-
09-20-12 09:57 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Symmetry at it
You think this is impressive? You should see my other favorite screen saver folder, "The Doggie Style Position."
Originally Posted by Jak Hammer
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
CookyJar
-
09-20-12 09:50 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 5563Art for art's sake.
Angels with dirty soles. lol
Originally Posted by Chrispoontang
[View Original Post]
Thanks! I think.
CookyJar
-
09-20-12 09:41 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Great pics
Thanks!
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
Actually, it's nothing. I just posted my screen saver folder; that's all.
CookyJar
-
09-19-12 22:34 #4829Regular Member

Posts: 17Looking good
Where's Andrea 51? Pm me if you have any info.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-12 20:18 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 200Symmetry at it
An impressive collection I must say Mr. C. J! You not only collect, you share. Thank you! Well done! Keep going.
-
09-19-12 16:02 #4827Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687This is a work of modern art.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Picasso's blue period or Mapplethorpes' shock art have nothing on your picture collection.
The work is valuable on many levels.
The juxtaposition of the "reality of capitalism" and the vulnerability of exposed cooters and bungholes is forceful and direct.
Powerful, erotic and because of the bottoms of the girls feet ,dirty ,in so many of the pics its also humbling.
Excellent work.
-
09-19-12 12:24 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 438Great pics
CookyJar, your pics are hall of fame worthy. Respect.
-
09-19-12 11:18 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Perfect Positioning
Here it is, "The Perfect Position," in alphabetical order.
No antagonism detected. You are well within your rights to question what may have been a dumb move on my part. You are so right. After all was said and done I did leave shaking my head. When I got into my car I beat my head against the steering wheel, as I drove away I was still shaking my head and as I sit here typing; I am shaking my head, wondering why I gave up on her so easily.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
In my own defense, one of the reasons that I may have bypassed Jessica, in that heel behind her head position, is that I have seen the position or a variation many times before.
CookyJar
-
09-19-12 11:09 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 5563A Waste of Talent
For some reason I thought I had already done this Photo Expo after Mike80's most elegant post.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
As Mike80 pointed out, it is Hot, Hot, Hot; but, not many can do it. What I have learned is that while what Mike80 states is truth; many will try and most will bend into some type of a variation.
Most mongers settle for a quick BJ and feel-up in their car. Never do they realize the wealth of talent they have available to them. Imagine all of the guys who have dated Jessica and have no idea that she can twist into such a hot shape. Most guys are willing to settle for mish or doggie; me, I tend to seek out the exotic and unusual whenever possible.
CookyJar











Reply With Quote





