Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4823

    A Special Talent

    I always ask the girls if they can do something special or if they have a talent they would like to show-off. I've had girls do spits, stand on the head, put their fist in their mouth, you name it. Most girls are either to shy or don't understand the question. So! I offer a suggestion. I ask or request them to put or try to put their legs behind their head. Instantly they all know what I'm talking about.

    At some point I stopped asking girls if they could twist themselves in a pretzel. I don't know why I stopped; but, I stopped. I believe I needed a change, a rest from what was getting to be mundane. When Mike80 bought the subject up, I again added the pretzel pose back to my list of requested positions. Once again almost all of the girls were able to accommodate my request. When Jessica flipped her legs behind her head with such ease as to make the motion almost unnoticeable, I dismissed the rarity of the sight before me. My condition is not unusual. It happens. It happens when you have seen as many spread legs as I have.

    So, a quick slap upside my own head, as Cephlapod Love suggested, and move on. Another one is out there, somewhere – there always is.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessie 15.jpg‎   Jessica 97.jpg‎   Karen 52.jpg‎   Katie 09.jpg‎   Love 82.jpg‎  

    Maggie 21.jpg‎   Michelle 20.jpg‎   Michelle 26.jpg‎   Michelle 43.jpg‎   Michelle 70.jpg‎  


  2. #4822

    The perfect Position

    Not all can do it. But! It's always fun to see them try.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molissa 11.jpg‎   Nicole 33.jpg‎   Pita 25.jpg‎   Stacy 53.jpg‎   Stefany 78.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 28.jpg‎   Susan 58.jpg‎   Terri & Friend.jpg‎   Tonya 97.jpg‎   Tiny 14.jpg‎  


  3. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    To any and all interested that was Jessica CookyJar posted. She can usually be found between Tioga and Venango. I have seen her around Ontario St. And the K. Also as far south as Huntingdon this past winter. Jessica is quite skilled in the satisfaction department when she isn't high on Crack. If she hits the pipe during a date you can almost be assured you will go to the bottom of her priority list. Having dated Jessica, it is my personal choice not to bother with a second get together. I almost had another birthday before she completed the job. She has very nice tits and a nice snug cigar holder. But the Crack did her in on my date. As always there are much better choices. YMMV Of course I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Here is a list (in alphabetically order) of guys to ask about what's happening on Kensington Avenue:

    1. Davey1965
    2. Gator

    Again, I would like to thank Alan Chan for making the initial catch and both Gator and Davey for posting the type of vital information that this forum needs.

    CookyJar

  4. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    To be honest, I cannot tell. The 2008 pictures from BP are small and lack detail. The resemblance is very close. I looked for the full lips that are so obvious in my pictures but didn't see them in the BP pictures.

    If Davey1965 says it is her, his word is good enough for me.

    Davey and Gator are about the best sources available for information on girls from the avenue.

    Nice catch Art Lang. A big thanks to you and Davey for adding a name to a hot little cutie.

    If done right this forum can be a vast resource. If done right this forum can be both a source of information and entertainment. If everyone participates in a civil, courteous manner this forum could be a great value to us all. I am not suggesting that the membership has to act like a bunch of pussies. I am suggesting that we all act like grown-ups.

    CookyJar.

    PS: If this is Jessica, she has put on a little weight and it looks good on her. Don't go by my pictures, they were rushed and she wasn't at her best.
    To any and all interested that was Jessica CookyJar posted. She can usually be found between Tioga and Venango. I have seen her around Ontario St. And the K. Also as far south as Huntingdon this past winter. Jessica is quite skilled in the satisfaction department when she isn't high on Crack. If she hits the pipe during a date you can almost be assured you will go to the bottom of her priority list. Having dated Jessica, it is my personal choice not to bother with a second get together. I almost had another birthday before she completed the job. She has very nice tits and a nice snug cigar holder. But the Crack did her in on my date. As always there are much better choices. YMMV Of course I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  5. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Lang  [View Original Post]
    Something about those pix, Cooky, looked familiar. Could they be of Jessica?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...281#post623281

    She used to be on BP too.
    To be honest, I cannot tell. The 2008 pictures from BP are small and lack detail. The resemblance is very close. I looked for the full lips that are so obvious in my pictures but didn't see them in the BP pictures.

    If Davey1965 says it is her, his word is good enough for me.

    Davey and Gator are about the best sources available for information on girls from the avenue.

    Nice catch Art Lang. A big thanks to you and Davey for adding a name to a hot little cutie.

    If done right this forum can be a vast resource. If done right this forum can be both a source of information and entertainment. If everyone participates in a civil, courteous manner this forum could be a great value to us all. I am not suggesting that the membership has to act like a bunch of pussies. I am suggesting that we all act like grown-ups.

    CookyJar.

    PS: If this is Jessica, she has put on a little weight and it looks good on her. Don't go by my pictures, they were rushed and she wasn't at her best.

  6. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Great update Gator. I myself haven't really been that active in the hobby anymore but still check in here and there to see whats going on. Your post is one worthy of comment. Glad to hear Jen is doing good. I remember really pushing her to get out of Abduls and convinced her to get her own room, even offered to help her with the rent if she ever fell behind. Must say I was probably at her little hideaway on average about 3 times a week. Hope she sticks with the clean life, but on a selfish side, if I saw her walking the ave again I would say in a strange way I'd be happy to see her.
    Davey1965,

    It is good to have you back and posting. I was worried there for a moment that something may have happened to keep you away.

    I hope you plan to stick around for a while.

    CookyJar

  7. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Lang  [View Original Post]
    Something about those pix, Cooky, looked familiar. Could they be of Jessica?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...281#post623281

    She used to be on BP too.
    Sure is. Wow, been quite some time since I saw her. Heard she was pregneantast year living in a house across fm Tioga park. Prior to that I was still hooking up with her when she was living at Ivan's.

  8. #4816

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sometime the squalor enhances the fantasy.

    CookyJar
    Where are these girls found? I'm new to this site but on bgfe, I love the trashy white girl on the cheap look. LOL

  9. #4815

    Could Anon girl = Jessica

    Something about those pix, Cooky, looked familiar. Could they be of Jessica?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...281#post623281

    She used to be on BP too.

  10. #4814

    Perfect Positioning

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sadly the best laid plans of both mice and men often end up in the crapper.CookyJar
    What, the girl can put BOTH of her heels behind her ears and you didn't tap that?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...1&d=1347985178

    Sorry to sound antagonistic, but give yer head a shake! LOL!

  11. #4813

    Val's Anonymous Girl friend

    99. 999% of the time my dates turn out to be a real blast. Every once in a while a date turns out to be a flop. Fortunately for me this date turned out alright. It could have been better; but, sometimes you have to make the best of an otherwise bad situation and just move on.

    I picked-up a sweetie named Val (pictures to follow) and she knew of a room for rent. When we got there the room was occupied by another girl. Dog that I am, I took one look at this new girl and thinking with the little head began. She was there, available and hot – there was no need for preliminaries. I mean, face it – I could see she looked good, obviously she wasn't LE, I just needed to know if she was willing – I didn't even need to know her name if she was willing to come on board and join it. So Val and I talked the cute little hottie into joining us.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Anon Girl 005.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 003.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 001.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 00.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 89.jpg‎  

    Another Anon Girl 86.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 87.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 94.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 99.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 01.jpg‎  


  12. #4812

    More of Val's Anonymous Girl friend

    Sadly the best laid plans of both mice and men often end up in the crapper.

    None of the pictures I took does this hot number justice. The problem was she never stopped moving and doing what she had been doing before we came end. I knew she was hi to begin with, but she just kept getting higher. I never got the chance to ask her name. I took what pictures I could and then opted for a single date with Val.

    Please understand, I am not giving her a bad review. Actually, she was very accommodating. To her credit she did try (want) to join in. The problem was not with her being willing; but, between the Vodka she was drinking from a fifth bottle and whatever the other stuff she was using, girlfriend was just too out of it to be of any use.

    If I came across her sober, I would stop in a heartbeat. I cannot speak about her attitude or personality. I can only say that she is a cutie with a hot body. If anyone knows her name and can give details; please do.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Anon Girl 002.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 88.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 85.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 95.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 004.jpg‎  

    Another Anon Girl 02.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 98.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 91.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 92.jpg‎   Another Anon Girl 93.jpg‎  


  13. #4811

    Re: Thank you Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    …Thanks for a consistently great job of representing the many beautiful women in our area.
    You don't have to thank me. I enjoyed ever moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen you post up any black or mixed girls. This one is a dream. Guess I need to read some of your older posts
    You might want to thank HollywoodGuy. He's the reason I decided to repost these photos of WOC from pass reviews.

    CookyJar

  14. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Malea dam she is hot.
    I will be sure to tell her what you said, the next time I see her.

    CookyJar

  15. #4809

    Re: Great

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I too enjoy the WOC. By the way, Star is my ATF of all the girls you've posted (the one in the orange skirt). She was amazing. Thanks, CJ!
    Ah yes! Memories! I too remember Star fondly. I haven't seen or heard anything about her in a long while. Although I found her on the avenue I don't believe that was her normal hangout.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape