Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4838

    Wildwood Cape May area

    Headed there next week anyone have any info on anything anywhere in that area I myself never found anything in Wildwood but maybe not looking in right places thanks for any info.

  2. #4837

    Aundrea – A sure enough winner in my book

    If there is an Award or any type of props to be given, Aundrea deserves top honors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that compilation of ladies. The judges have met and "examined the evidence," and then examined it again, and yet a third time and have deliberated, then examined the evidence AGAIN. And finally come up with a list of finalist for this beauty pageant. And the finalist are.

    Based on those that were able to fully achieve their heels fully behind their ears, not above and behind.

    Honorable Mention goes to. Terri & Friend.

    Also have to give props to a girl who can get in that position while siting in a car. Good Job Michelle!

    And the winner is.
    If creativity and imagination counts for anything:

    And! If I had to make a choice; I'd go with Aundrea for overall flexibility, style and everything else.

    And Terri's Friend Was a very capable Twister on her own. I wish I had her name.

    In the car date, "Favorite Position," category; I'the have to go with Gianna. I'm giving her extra points for her great smile.

    (Even though she is out of the business, Aundrea has been getting a lot of notice lately. Aundrea is a bright, intelligent go getter and she'll do well with whatever she decides to do with the rest of her young life. JMHO)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrea 000 Framed.jpg‎   Aundrea UnGifted.jpg‎   Aundrea UnGifted 001.jpg‎   Aundrea UnGifted 002.jpg‎   Aundrea UnGifted 003.jpg‎  


  3. #4836

    Polishing Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize that you responded until now. I don't mean it from a dirty point of view so much. Yeah, I guess telling a girl to clean up could be the wrong thing to say. I just think some of these girls would look much better if cleaned up.
    I did not take your original comment to be malicious. For the most part I agree with you. Most of these girls are not at their best at the time I photograph them.

    The guy I mentioned in my reply, did what he did for his own reasons. IMHO, he had a fetish. One girl I talked with claimed that he scrubbed her until she was sore. To each his own, I say.

    It is funny that we are discussing this today. The thought came to me earlier today to do a "Make-over," with a girl I know in Camden, on Broadway. I am thinking, if I can find her, to do a before and after make-over. I will take her and get a nice outfit, some makeup and a shower (not necessarily in that order). She probably needs to put on some weight; but, I cannot help her with her weight. She's a friend and it would be nice to see her more like she was back in the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    …We could start a SW makeover show for the playboy channel. LOL
    Your idea is very interesting. Pulling it off would be difficult and costly. The "Before," shots would be easy, I'm doing them now. Sure we could physically clean them up and outfit them, but by the time we see them, on the streets, their health and physical attributes have been spiraling down for some time. It would take a few weeks of healthy eating and care to get them back to where they need to be in order to take real, "After," shots.

    Hmmmm! Let me ponder this for a moment. I do have some rare "Before and After" shots. They may not be what either of us is contemplating. But, they might show the difficulty of doing real, "Before and After," clean-up photos.

    CookyJar

  4. #4835

    Top of the Class Honors - Perfect Positioning

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Here it is,"The Perfect Position," in alphabetical order.

    No antagonism detected. You are well within your rights to question what may have been a dumb move on my part. You are so right. After all was said and done I did leave shaking my head. When I got into my car I beat my head against the steering wheel, as I drove away I was still shaking my head and as I sit here typing; I am shaking my head, wondering why I gave up on her so easily.

    In my own defense, one of the reasons that I may have bypassed Jessica, in that heel behind her head position, is that I have seen the position or a variation many times before.

    CookyJar
    Thanks for that compilation of ladies. The judges have met and "examined the evidence," and then examined it again, and yet a third time and have deliberated, then examined the evidence AGAIN. And finally come up with a list of finalist for this beauty pageant. And the finalist are.......

    ....based on those that were able to fully achieve their heels fully behind their ears, not above and behind......

    Jessie.........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...9&d=1348066833

    Courtney.....http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1348067276

    Jamey.........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1348067286

    Jen.............http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...7&d=1348067287

    Amy............http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...0&d=1348067824

    Audrea........http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...1&d=1348067825

    .
    .

    Honorable Mention goes to....... Terri & Friend.........

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1348066510

    Who wouldn't toss the criteria out for a shot at two ladies!
    .
    .

    Also have to give props to a girl who can get in that position while siting in a car. Good Job Michelle!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1348066840

    And the winner is.............................

  5. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day, there was a senior member whose thing was taking the girls to his home and scrubbing them down in his shower.

    Cleanliness is a two way street. I sometimes wonder if their person hygiene is the reason some guys cannot get good service.

    CookyJar
    I didn't realize that you responded until now. I don't mean it from a dirty point of view so much. Yeah, I guess telling a girl to clean up could be the wrong thing to say. I just think some of these girls would look much better if cleaned up.

    We could start a SW makeover show for the playboy channel. LOL

  6. #4833

    Re: Looking Good

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedHooker  [View Original Post]
    Where's Andrea 51? Pm me if you have any info.
    She is still looking good.

    It has recently been reported that Aundrea is home with her family and has no intentions of ever returning to the streets.

    Aundrea would probably get a good laugh from seeing her picture as reposted, knowing that men are still having wet dreams about her. Her picture is from the past and in no way reflexs who she is today.

    In most cases these are reflections from a past life. In reposting these pictures I am in no way suggesting that the girls featured are available. With a few exceptions, most of the girls have moved on into better things. Things change. Situations change. Life moves on. But, that does not mean that the past never happened.

    CookyJar

  7. #4832

    RE: Symmetry at it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak Hammer  [View Original Post]
    An impressive collection I must say Mr. C. J! You not only collect, you share. Thank you! Well done! Keep going.
    You think this is impressive? You should see my other favorite screen saver folder, "The Doggie Style Position."

    Thanks!

    CookyJar

  8. #4831

    Art for art's sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispoontang  [View Original Post]
    This is a work of modern art.

    Picasso's blue period or Mapplethorpes' shock art have nothing on your picture collection.

    The work is valuable on many levels.

    The juxtaposition of the "reality of capitalism" and the vulnerability of exposed cooters and bungholes is forceful and direct.

    Powerful, erotic and because of the bottoms of the girls feet, dirty, in so many of the pics its also humbling.

    Excellent work.
    Angels with dirty soles. lol

    Thanks! I think.

    CookyJar

  9. #4830

    Re: Great pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar, your pics are hall of fame worthy. Respect.
    Thanks!

    Actually, it's nothing. I just posted my screen saver folder; that's all.

    CookyJar

  10. #4829

    Looking good

    Where's Andrea 51? Pm me if you have any info.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Here it is,"The Perfect Position," in alphabetical order.

    No antagonism detected. You are well within your rights to question what may have been a dumb move on my part. You are so right. After all was said and done I did leave shaking my head. When I got into my car I beat my head against the steering wheel, as I drove away I was still shaking my head and as I sit here typing; I am shaking my head, wondering why I gave up on her so easily.

    In my own defense, one of the reasons that I may have bypassed Jessica, in that heel behind her head position, is that I have seen the position or a variation many times before.

    CookyJar

  11. #4828

    Symmetry at it

    An impressive collection I must say Mr. C. J! You not only collect, you share. Thank you! Well done! Keep going.

  12. #4827
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Not all can do it. But! It's always fun to see them try.

    CookyJar
    This is a work of modern art.

    Picasso's blue period or Mapplethorpes' shock art have nothing on your picture collection.

    The work is valuable on many levels.

    The juxtaposition of the "reality of capitalism" and the vulnerability of exposed cooters and bungholes is forceful and direct.

    Powerful, erotic and because of the bottoms of the girls feet ,dirty ,in so many of the pics its also humbling.

    Excellent work.

  13. #4826

    Great pics

    CookyJar, your pics are hall of fame worthy. Respect.

  14. #4825

    Re: Perfect Positioning

    Here it is, "The Perfect Position," in alphabetical order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    What, the girl can put BOTH of her heels behind her ears and you didn't tap that?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...1&d=1347985178

    Sorry to sound antagonistic, but give yer head a shake! LOL!
    No antagonism detected. You are well within your rights to question what may have been a dumb move on my part. You are so right. After all was said and done I did leave shaking my head. When I got into my car I beat my head against the steering wheel, as I drove away I was still shaking my head and as I sit here typing; I am shaking my head, wondering why I gave up on her so easily.

    In my own defense, one of the reasons that I may have bypassed Jessica, in that heel behind her head position, is that I have seen the position or a variation many times before.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 34.jpg‎   Amanda 37.JPG‎   Amy 58.jpg‎   Andrea 51.jpg‎   Annie 19.jpg‎  

    AnonGirl 08.jpg‎   Ashley 10.jpg‎   Ashley 27.jpg‎   Blaze 93.jpg‎   Britney 61.jpg‎  


  15. #4824

    A Waste of Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    Yes, like you I have always been and always will be a sucker for a long pair of well-shaped female legs. While I'm not a fan of that beehive hairstyle, Jessie looks good, nice set. Specifically, thanks also for the Jessie15 jpg. Every once in awhile you (and SuperE in his time and to his credit) throw us a shot of a girl in that pose, legs pulled back over her head, pussy and asshole as wide open and available as can be. I realize not every woman can do that but, man, that pose does it for me every time. Hot, hot, hot.
    You are not the only one with an attraction to this particular position. For years now it has been a favorite of mine. It's not easy. Normally I prefer doggie or mish. The problem is that this position requires the man on top to be able to carry his own weight without putting too much pressure on the girl beneath him. Or, the women must be propped up in such a way that the man can enter her without being directly over her. It's a great position for anal. If you want to try it on a table or surface other than a bed be sure to place something soft like a blanket or pillow under her. A bar stool is just the right height.

    I did a Google search in an attempt to find a name for the position. I heard it called the pretzel, the knot or as you put it,"Legs pulled over her head." My Google search came up blank. As far as names go, yours seem the most referenced.

    I did find this rather interesting video compilation. Click on this link:

    Legs Behind Her Head Compilation

    I was amazed with the ease which some women can get into the position. The first girl doesn't even use her hands. It's long, but worth watching to the end. LOL.

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    CookyJar.
    For some reason I thought I had already done this Photo Expo after Mike80's most elegant post.

    As Mike80 pointed out, it is Hot, Hot, Hot; but, not many can do it. What I have learned is that while what Mike80 states is truth; many will try and most will bend into some type of a variation.

    Most mongers settle for a quick BJ and feel-up in their car. Never do they realize the wealth of talent they have available to them. Imagine all of the guys who have dated Jessica and have no idea that she can twist into such a hot shape. Most guys are willing to settle for mish or doggie; me, I tend to seek out the exotic and unusual whenever possible.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candice 99.jpg‎   Cheryl 29.jpg‎   Courtney 61.jpg‎   Crystal 46.jpg‎   Gaetana 73.jpg‎  

    Gianna 37.jpg‎   Her Friend 2.jpg‎   Jackie 15.jpg‎   Jamey 05.jpg‎   Jen 18.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape