The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sometime the squalor enhances the fantasy.

    CookyJar
    Damn, CJ, where do you find a sweetie like this, and one that's wonderfully kinky? Do we drive around the same K? Are they all in hiding when I'm around, which is during the day? Sure, I've encountered a number of very enjoyable dates, but you have shown that, just like a juicy onion, as soon as you peel away one layer there's an even tastier one underneath it. A steady stream of new talent that we mere mortals don't seem to encounter.

    You're my freakin' idol!

  2. #4777

    Brittany – The Fantasy

    Sometime the squalor enhances the fantasy.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brittany 015.jpg‎   Brittany Fantasy.jpg‎   Brittany Fantasy 2.jpg‎   Brittany 39.jpg‎   Brittany 012.jpg‎  

    Brittany 37.jpg‎   Brittany 36.jpg‎   Brittany 34.jpg‎   Brittany 31.jpg‎   Brittany 33.jpg‎  


  3. #4776

    Brittany – A Second Date

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...If I had to point out one physical attribute that best describes this Britney, it would be her luscious kissable lips. Britney has a great pair of lips, gorgeous eyes, and a perky little nose. She has a flat tummy, long legs, perky tits, responsive nipples and a nice bubble butt. Let's not forget her dark piercing eyes.

    CookyJar
    When I said Brittany had luscious kissable lips; I was talking about her mouth.

    My second date with Brittany (That's how she spells her name) , was fabulous. It started out with Brittany being even more accommodating than she was on our first date. It ended up with another girl joining in.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brittany 15.jpg‎   Brittany 19.jpg‎   Brittany 016.jpg‎   Brittany 24.jpg‎   Brittany 26.jpg‎  

    Brittany 20.jpg‎   Brittany 27.jpg‎   Brittany 22.jpg‎   Brittany 35.jpg‎   Brittany 29.jpg‎  


  4. #4775

    Brittany – A Kinky Little Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Britney is a great provider. There are a number of great providers on the avenue. What sets Britney apart is her nice pleasant easy going attitude. During our time together, what impressed me most about Britney was her soft gentle demeanor. She seemed more like a young girlfriend than a sex worker. Along with her willingness to please was an unfamiliar naïveté. She lacked the rigidity often found with young girls who've been on the streets for any length of time.

    Britney offered a nice BBBJ with FS (anal was not offered). I would love to find her again for a longer more involved date. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Brittany is still a great little girlfriend date. Remember that slutty little freak girl from the old neighborhood; the cute little thing, that was always willing, able and down for anything. That's Brittany. At first sight Brittany appears to be just your average girl next door. In reality, she is a kinky little vixen. Believe me, she had me fooled. I mistook her youthful looks for naiveté.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brittany 003.jpg‎   Brittany 002.jpg‎   Brittany 14.jpg‎   Brittany 001.jpg‎   Brittany 009.jpg‎  

    Brittany 006.jpg‎   Brittany 005.jpg‎   Brittany 21.jpg‎   Brittany 011.jpg‎   Brittany 010.jpg‎  


  5. #4774

    Brittany – A Very Accommodating Provider

    When I suggested that another girl could join us, Brittany didn't hesitate for a moment. Neither one of us knew the cute little black girl standing in the hallway, but that didn't stop Brittany. Fully naked, she stuck her head out of the room door and asked the girl standing there if she wanted to join us. (Although we had seen her when we first came in, neither one of us knew whether she was working or not.) The dark shinned girl came in and Brittany explained the situation. I took over after it was determined that the new girl was indeed interested. Unfortunately I had already put my camera away; we all agreed to return to photographing later.

    While the black girl (I never got her name) took a quick shower, Brittany started in with a lot of licking and nibbling and special attention to my balls and ass. Within minutes the other girl joined us, displaying a nice firm body, firm tits with large nipples and an ample behind. Her dark skin made a nice contrast against Brittany's athletic body. After a quick discussion a decision was made. The new girl took over working on my shaft and Brittany went to work on my balls and their hands explored each other's body. The licking and kissing and groping was fascinating. The moaning and groaning was wildly exciting. There was a tension of arousal in the air as the two girls got to know each other, and how far the other was willing to go. I was in the middle as the two of them took risk and silently challenged each other to new levels. No sooner had one tested out a new area, than the other picked up the challenge and moved on to an even more daring deed. Every inch of my body, from my tippy toes to the curly locks on my head was given some form of gratification as the two girls attempted to out do and not be outdone by the other. As they teamed up to please me they didn't forget to satisfy their own lust. As I watched their fingers and tongues, the groping and fondling, and the complete abandonment that they achieved, I was aroused to a level beyond the norm. With shit like this, who needs Viagra?

    CookyJar.

    PS: I never did get around to taking the black girl's pictures or asking her name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brittany 008.jpg‎   Brittany 13.jpg‎   Brittany 16.jpg‎   Brittany 014.jpg‎   Brittany 38.jpg‎  

    Brittany 013.jpg‎   Brittany 23.jpg‎   Brittany 007.jpg‎   Brittany 28.jpg‎   Brittany 004.jpg‎  


  6. #4773

    Hmmm

    Might be one a them colored folks. Like me!

    Talk about pulling one out of the way back machine.

    Unrelated, I had the pleasure of tiffany last week. Very nice BBBJ with cfs to finish. Not used to the philly walk up approach. But I will be! Thanks to cj's due diligence and several scouting outings on my part I felt comfortable making the approach. Heading to hartford today. Made several runs already. Today may be the day to pop that cherry. Best wishes and stay safe everyone.

    Oh, the pu was on kens and the damage was. 5

  7. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What's a negro?

    CookyJar
    Got to admit.that's old school funny! Not appropriate but silly anyway.

    She's a person and a good one at that. Good to see she is doing well.

    Milo

  8. #4771
    She is in all my threesome shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That's me! Always late for the show and the last one to know.

    Better late than never, right? Apparently Jamey has been around for awhile. She is a very nice fine and a nice provider. I am glad I did not miss this one and I hope to see her again real soon.

    Oops! I almost did it again. I found Jamey on the Southern end, standing near Kensington and Cambria.

    CookyJar

  9. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandiloquent  [View Original Post]
    Is she a negro?
    What's a negro?

    CookyJar

  10. #4769
    Her new love is pizza and cheesesteaks.

  11. #4768

    Re: Aundrea Says Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I know Aundrea personally for years and have a strong friendship with her. She's doing every well. I saw her recently and she is not currently planning a return as a provider. She wants all her old friends to know she is doing well with her new family and she sent me these pics to show you guys. She's doing ell and very proud of it.
    Thanks LittleGuy,

    After what just happened to Naileen, this is really good news. Please give her my love and well wishes. (Boy am I gaying it up or what? LOL)

    CookyJar

  12. #4767

    Aundrea Says Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Please don't get me wrong. If she never returns as a provider, it would be fine with me. But! That's not what I am hearing.

    If she does go back to BP, I doubt whether she'll use either Aundrea or Crystal.

    Twice I had an opportunity to be with her away from the business. Like most people, she's complicated.

    CookyJar
    I know Aundrea personally for years and have a strong friendship with her. She's doing every well. I saw her recently and she is not currently planning a return as a provider. She wants all her old friends to know she is doing well with her new family and she sent me these pics to show you guys. She's doing ell and very proud of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 531403_429249800451241_229313746_n.jpg‎   556015_422232147819673_2132437253_n.jpg‎  

  13. #4766

    Tight

    That's a nice tight little tart right there sir. But my pecs are still vastly bigger than hers, I even have a bit of cleve;.p.

    Nice pix. Well done

  14. #4765

    A Note from Jamey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtime Monger  [View Original Post]
    Yes, perhaps Jamey is too much of a sweetheart. When I ran into her today (wearing pink sweats this time) , she mentioned that she once did a favor for a (female) friend who referred her to a guy who took sex photos. For her friend's sake she allowed the photos, though she doesn't like to do that. And the guy was a nice guy. But she specifically asked him, and he agreed, that the photos would not be put on the internet. It turns out they were indeed put up on the internet, a whole bunch of them, so being a "sweetheart" didn't work out for her. In her nice way she told me she resents the guy for doing that. Checking for her photos here, I presume that guy was SuperEgo. Too bad. Most of us agree with Fbtom and G Malav's recent posts regarding ethical monger behavior, and this is one more category to add to the list.
    Once again, I can only speak for myself. Jamey is a hot little spinner. That's my opinion. Is she so hot that I would find it necessary to lie to her just for the privilege of being able to post and brag about her on this site? No! There are lots of other girls on the avenue who are willing to have their pictures posted without needing to be lied too.

    It was Jamey who bought up the whole SuperEloquent affair and her involvement. According to Jamey, she agreed to pose for SuperEloquent with the specific understanding that her pictures would not end up on the internet. Jamey told me that she was very upset at the time. She also said, she is now over it and has put the whole incident behind her. Jamey also told me about another girl who was so upset, she cried. According to Jamey, the other girl was upset because her father and brothers were very involved on the internet.

    Why am I going into / bringing up old issues? I want to explain why I am posting a note written for me, to me, by Jamey. I don't want anyone who is familiar with Jamey's story to think that I've repeated what was done to her in the past. I asked her to write a brief note and she was more than willing to do so.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I did not ask Jamey whether she thought SuperEloquent should have been outed. I wish I had thought to ask her that question and gotten her thoughts on the subject. She probably would have said yes he deserved it. That would be her opinion, based on her experiences with him. IMHO, he may have been a bastard, but he did not deserve what he got. None of us, Jamey and her friend included, are prefect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Note from Jamey.jpg‎  

  15. #4764

    Jamey. The Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    THE WINNER – Our Pick for SW of the Year – Swimsuit (Face) Division – Jamey.

    Jamey stands out with an excellent review and stunning girl next door looks. Her blue eyes are allurative and seem to sparkle in just about every shot. Her big toothy smile is warm and sexy at the same time. She is a playful poser that exudes energy and fun. I'd also say there is a sweetness that comes through in those shots too. We particularly loved her shot #7. The only negative with Jamey is her dental hygiene, now while we don't expect SW to have pearly whites like movie, stars she could use a few lighter shades and less yellow in her smile. But what won us over was the pictures of Jamey giving head – in every shot her natural beauty comes through, no angle seems to be a bad angle for her and she knows how to flirt with the camera. In the end, the shot of Jamey, with her big toothy smile, saying 'look what I got' as she holds up the proceeds from her date – just classic!
    Jamey mentioned this particular post by Cephlapod Love and seemed rather proud of it. I did not remember it at the time Jamey referred to it, but while looking up references to Jamey I came across the post she'd mentioned during out date.

    I may not agree with everything in Cephladod Love's post; But, I do agree with one thing, "Jamey is a winner."

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamey 001.jpg‎   Jamey 73.jpg‎   Jamey 76.jpg‎   Jamey 79.jpg‎   Jamey 80.jpg‎  

    Jamey 84.jpg‎   Jamey 86.jpg‎   Jamey 91.jpg‎   Jamey 03.jpg‎   Jamey 94.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape