Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8093
-
08-18-12 21:07 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Long gestastion
Sorry! I don't get it. Are you implying that Aundrea gave birth to a dolphin? LOL.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
A little humor can't hurt. Try again. LOL.
Anyway! I am hearing something different on the street, concerning Aundrea (not her real name and neither is Crystal). Unfortunately my source isn't that reliable. I'd rather not pass on information until it's been confirmed. The question is: What's her current status?
CookyJar
-
08-18-12 10:05 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 790Long gestastion
Sorry I couldn't resist. After all of the recent drama on this place I needed a little levity to keep my sanity.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Bottlenose dolphin calves are born after a gestation of about 12 months. RM
-
08-18-12 08:18 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Aundrea Update
Aundrea went MIA about a year ago. If you ever sat and talked with her you know she was a pretty interesting little girl. She had an odd, kind of pessimistic, life outlook.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
A 12 month gestation period would be unusual. Does anyone have a better / more recent update?
Originally Posted by Philly Guy
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
08-17-12 21:12 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 139Joe. You've encountered Brittany? Sounds like she lived up to what my expectations had been, were she not so wasted at the time. Where'd you find her?
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-12 19:39 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 1292She has some nice round eyes and a lovely pussy.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-12 06:04 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 1464Aundrea
Wow she is pregnant. I can only imagine the glow she must be radiating on her face. Not to mention her plumper full breast. At least you guys got to enjoy her while she worked in Philly. The pictures taken by CookyJar of Aundrea are on the top of my list in the philly board.
Originally Posted by Philly Guy
[View Original Post]
Thanks CJ, for all the great portraits.
Misfit
-
08-17-12 05:51 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 1464Amanda
I believe she should have won a gold medal for pole dancing not to mention this gymnastic move.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=191170
Misfit
-
08-13-12 23:21 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 139I see what you mean and do agree. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in that review, my time around the blond sweetie wasn't long enough to develop a good enough impression and description. I wish there good have been more, but her lack of coherence and desire to take me into what I interpreted as a threatening situation kept me from having more to say.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
When I was online, I searched around for old comments about her, but found none. She certainly isn't the girl in your current notes & photos.
I have kept an eye out for her, but without result. If I can connect again, I'll certainly report back to the team.
-
08-13-12 21:21 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 5563Britney – Another One
Please do not take this the wrong way. My intentions are not to antagonize. Your report, Thursday: Brittany & Emmy, was well written, informative and very entertaining. But, after rereading the part referring to Brittany I found your description of her lacking. Are we talking about the same girl? Reading your vague description I cannot make an assumption either way.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
It is my practice when posting a review on a girl who is new to me, to do a search and make an attempt to locate prior reviews by other members. IMHO, the more reviews, good or bad, a girl has; the easier it is for us as mongers to determine whether the girl is a provider we'd like to meet.
CookyJar
-
08-13-12 21:16 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 5563Britney – From My POV
My Britney wasn't blonde. She may have been what some call, dirty blonde.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
If I had to point out one physical attribute that best describes this Britney, it would be her luscious kissable lips. Britney has a great pair of lips, gorgeous eyes, and a perky little nose. She has a flat tummy, long legs, perky tits, responsive nipples and a nice bubble butt. Let's not forget her dark piercing eyes.
CookyJar
-
08-13-12 21:10 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 5563Britney – Direct and to the Point
Britney is a great provider. There are a number of great providers on the avenue. What sets Britney apart is her nice pleasant easy going attitude. During our time together, what impressed me most about Britney was her soft gentle demeanor. She seemed more like a young girlfriend than a sex worker. Along with her willingness to please was an unfamiliar naïveté. She lacked the rigidity often found with young girls who've been on the streets for any length of time.
Britney offered a nice BBBJ with FS (anal was not offered). I would love to find her again for a longer more involved date. YMMV.
CookyJar
-
08-13-12 07:48 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 5563No! No! Not that Brittany. I was talking about the girl in this report by Gator: Brittany – An Exceptional Girl. This Brittany and Heidi were favorites of Pdiddy.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-12 02:11 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 1019Between Moyua and Naileen you are one lucky guy Cokie I will just dream on.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-12 23:52 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 139[QUOTE=CookyJar; 1512929.
PS: FYI! Both Brittany and Heidi are currently away from the avenue. The word I got from people in a position to know is that individually they completed rehab and are with their families. Brittany is in upstate NY and Heidi is in PA. I wish them both well.[/QUOTE]Definitely agree. Which Brittany do you mean, the little blonde that I posted about a month or so ago?
-
08-07-12 08:32 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 5563That's a fair statement; I guess. It's that whole glass half full, half empty thing. It depends on your point of view. If you had wanted too, you could have said the opposite. You could have pointed out that I've been with worse. I have been with worse.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
Whatever else you may think about Amanda, she is a good provider. Unfortunately pictures cannot show her sexual mind-set, her willingness to provide good service or her personality.
IMHO, on a scale from 1 to 10, streetwalker or civilian – Amanda is a cutie. Yes! I've had better, but I have also had a lot worse.
CookyJar
PS: FYI! Both Brittany and Heidi are currently away from the avenue. The word I got from people in a position to know is that individually they completed rehab and are with their families. Brittany is in upstate NY and Heidi is in PA. I wish them both well.











Reply With Quote




