Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4763

    Re: Jamey

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Every now and then you run into a truly gorgeous spinner on the Ave. Jamey was one of those: cute, fresh-faced, thin but not CCL. I picked her up on a hot corner at the south end of the stroll, and I knew immediately that I wanted an indoor FS date. I would have taken her to a nice motel, but I didn't have enough time, so off to the Carlyle we went.

    Jamey had absolutely no symptoms or marks of drug addiction, and she claimed not to take drugs. I tend to believe her. She said she lives with a few other girls just off the K, and all of them hook every now and then just to make some extra dough. Based on the success of our date, and her claim that the other girls she lives with are good looking and fun, I look forward to dating them as well.

    We had a very nice conversation on the drive. Jamey is animated, extremely pleasant, smart and interesting. She said she was 22, and that seemed about right. She is around 5 feet 2 and 100 pounds, most definitely spinner proportions.

    Jamey posed very well for pics. You can tell from her big and winning smile that she exudes a warm, friendly and outgoing personality. She was an equally good cock sucker.
    I hope no one minds my referencing SuperEloquent's review of Jamey. When you're right, you're right and no one can argue but that he wasn't right about Jamey. She is cute, smart and very interesting. She's a spinner and a top quality provider.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamey 003.jpg‎   Jamey 75.jpg‎   Jamey 78.jpg‎   Jamey 81.jpg‎   Jamey 90.jpg‎  

    Jamey 87.jpg‎   Jamey 95.jpg‎   Jamey 92.jpg‎   Jamey 99.jpg‎   Jamey 98.jpg‎  


  2. #4762

    Re: Little Jamey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtime Monger  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Jersey  [View Original Post]
    "She's originally from Delco, lives now near Front & Ontario, is a mixture of Italian & Irish. 25 years old, and is easy to talk to. If the conversation lags she'll ask questions about you in a friendly manner. Her thing is Xanax, so there are no marks on the arms. I don't remember any tattoos either."

    While she is a sweatheart, she shot heroin for a long time. Good kid though.
    If you see a short cute thin WSW sitting on the stoop in the daytime at the K and Sergeant Street (in front of Global Communications Services) , possibly wearing a yellow fleece sweatsuit, with dark shoulder-length hair back in a ponytail, blue eyes, clear complexion, small nose, thin lips, prominent chin, small breasts and an easy pretty smile, that's Little Jamey.

    She's originally from Delco, lives now near Front & Ontario, is a mixture of Italian & Irish. 25 years old, and is easy to talk to. If the conversation lags she'll ask questions about you in a friendly manner. Her thing is Xanax, so there are no marks on the arms. I don't remember any tattoos either.

    I enjoyed my FS session with her because she didn't press me on the money or the location, did what I asked willingly and without rushing, and was just plain companionable to be with. Really small and nicely shaped titties with perfect nipples. She doesn't like their size, but I thought they were most erotic.

    Jamey's no stranger to these pages: here's a.

    link

    To an old SuperEgo photo. Damn, looks like the same bed I used in room 104!
    That's me! Always late for the show and the last one to know.

    Better late than never, right? Apparently Jamey has been around for awhile. She is a very nice fine and a nice provider. I am glad I did not miss this one and I hope to see her again real soon.

    Oops! I almost did it again. I found Jamey on the Southern end, standing near Kensington and Cambria.


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamey 002.jpg‎   Jamey 82.jpg‎   Jamey 02.jpg‎   Jamey 01.jpg‎   Jamey 005.jpg‎  

    Jamey 93.jpg‎   Jamey 006.jpg‎   Jamey 97.jpg‎   Jamey 89.jpg‎   Jamey 04.jpg‎  


  3. #4761

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    (Note: A women can do flexing exercises to tighten the muscle walls of her sex organ. The female vagina is lined with muscles, tendons and fatty tissue. If worked properly the muscles, like all muscles, will strengthen and tighten.)
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The gist of it is. If you cannot get her hot, you cannot get her wet. And! If it is not wet, it's hard to get into (feels tight). Personally, I hate a dry pussy.

    CookyJar.
    Cooky! Are you a gynecologist? Damn, you hit the nail right on the head.

    I was 21 when I was taken under the wing of a 31 year old woman. Her age seemed ancient to me, except for the fact that she looked 18. I was eating her puss one night and stuck a finger in her. Then I stuck a second, a third then all of them. I got right up to the base of the thumb when I stopped pushing. I could tell (she had three kids) , that with very little exertion, I could slide my hand right into her gaping hole. The thought "a knitting needle in a gymnasium" crossed my mind. I was so turned off that I felt a little queasy in my stomach. I pulled my hand back out of her gaping maw, but continued to eat her to completion. When she was through flopping around, she pushed me on my back and stuffed my semi-flaccid member up in her tw@t. I must've looked shocked, because she just laughed at me when she started flexing her pussy muscles. I mean her pussy SUCKED my dick! Needless to say, I got harder than Chinese algebra right then, and I came in a few seconds.

    So to all the nitwits out there that go on about tight pussy: Tight pussy is a fallacy, you just got a small dick. Next time you hold an infant, get your dick out and compare its girth with the size of the babies head. Guess what. We all got small dicks.

  4. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Oop! Once again, my bad. Kensington & Tioga Avenue, sitting on the SEPTA (El) Steps.

    Thank you for asking and pointing out my lapse. Usually, unless otherwise specified, you can assume the girl is from the Kensington stroll.

    CookyJar
    Thanks for the quick response.

    Sure, we realize they're probably all along the K-stroll, but as we've seen, a number of them tend to be territorial, latching on (or near) to a favorite location. Since I doubt we'll get them to wear name tags anytime soon, having a basic 20 and description increases the chances that those of us who try to enjoy quick dates on scattered passes thru the area will be able to find the targeted morsels.

    Yeah, can you imagine: "Hi, my name is (fill in here). How may I serve you today?"

  5. #4759

    Re: Re Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Hey, CJ.

    Care to share where you found this appealing little morsel?
    Oop! Once again, my bad. Kensington & Tioga Avenue, sitting on the SEPTA (El) Steps.

    Thank you for asking and pointing out my lapse. Usually, unless otherwise specified, you can assume the girl is from the Kensington stroll.

    CookyJar

  6. #4758

    Re: Alison

    Hey, CJ.

    Care to share where you found this appealing little morsel?

  7. #4757

    Alison's location

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Alison is quiet and doesn't talk much but don't let that bother you. She gives a nice BBBJ. She's cute, has a great body and gives a nice BJ. So what if she isn't talkative. That's another plus – right?

    CookyJar
    What city is she in and what's the damage for BJ and FS?

  8. #4756
    Very nice find cooky. I love the last pic, all 4's.

    Nice little Bush. '

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Alison is quiet and doesn't talk much but don't let that bother you. She gives a nice BBBJ. She's cute, has a great body and gives a nice BJ. So what if she isn't talkative. That's another plus – right?

    CookyJar

  9. #4755
    Nice pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hey, HungryCoyote, look who I found. I knew I had seen that smile somewhere.

    And I was right about her attitude. Alison is a very pleasant girl. She is subtle and quiet. A little too passive for my taste. She kind of reminded me a shy country girl, in the city for the first time.

    CookyJar

  10. #4754

    Re: Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Had just dropped of my date and was.

    Attachment 181364

    Attachment 181365

    Attachment 181366

    Attachment 181367

    Attachment 181368

    Heading out of the area when I spotted her. As she was smiling and I am a sucker for a smiling girl, I had to stop and say hello.
    Hey, HungryCoyote, look who I found. I knew I had seen that smile somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice smile. A smile like that usually means a nice attitude. I'd love to see what's under the wrapper.

    CookyJar
    And I was right about her attitude. Alison is a very pleasant girl. She is subtle and quiet. A little too passive for my taste. She kind of reminded me a shy country girl, in the city for the first time.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alison 002.jpg‎   Alison 12.jpg‎   Alison 13.jpg‎   Alison 001.jpg‎   Alison 18.jpg‎  

    Alison 20.jpg‎   Alison 19.jpg‎   Alison 22.jpg‎   Alison 32.jpg‎   Alison 23.jpg‎  


  11. #4753

    Alison – A Little Quiet & Shy

    Alison is quiet and doesn't talk much but don't let that bother you. She gives a nice BBBJ. She's cute, has a great body and gives a nice BJ. So what if she isn't talkative. That's another plus – right?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alison 21.jpg‎   Alison 25.jpg‎   Alison 26.jpg‎   Alison 004.jpg‎   Alison 37.jpg‎  

    Alison 36.jpg‎   Alison 34.jpg‎   Alison 33.jpg‎   Alison 38.jpg‎   Alison 30.jpg‎  


  12. #4752

    Oop! My Bad!

    If you tried to PM'd me recently, and I have not replied, try again. My in box was full.

    I just made a little space.

    CookyJar

  13. #4751

    You say Kegel I say Kuggle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Did you mistype Kegle? I believe it should be Kegel Exercises. (Wow! Look who's correcting other peroples spelling. LOL)

    Thanks again, RecycleMikel6 for this vital follow-up reply.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    Please continue to correct my spelling.

    I don't care if it was spelled kuggle. Tightness that can be controlled by the owner is off the charts! This same girl can deep throat and tighten the muscls in her throat and use her tongue on the roof of her mouth to give the same effect, TIGHT. RM

  14. #4750

    Re: Tightness!

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    In Trenton I've met up with Amy, she just turned 26 and has been around for a couple years. She has a six yr old son. She has the tightest vagina I've had the pleasure to sample. She boasted to me about her obstitrition telling her about doing her kegle exercises after she gave birth. Her funniest statement was "I can do them while standing in line at the supermarket." From my experiences with her she must do a lot of grocery shopping! RM
    Great follow-up report.

    Guys should know about shit like this. It is not enough to just stick your dick in it. If we truly like pussy, we need to make a comment to it. It is not enough to wiggle and giggle. A true connoisseur should know a little more than its location. Pussy is a lot more complicated than that open space between a woman's legs. (The pussy actually begins with the woman's head. Pun intended. LOL)

    Did you mistype Kegle? I believe it should be Kegel Exercises. (Wow! Look who's correcting other peroples spelling. LOL)

    Thanks again, RecycleMikel6 for this vital follow-up reply.

    CookyJar

  15. #4749

    Tightness!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The elasticity of the female sex organ is a small miracle, 'God Bless the Designer. '

    (Note: A women can do flexing exercises to tighten the muscle walls of her sex organ. The female vagina is lined with muscles, tendons and fatty tissue. If worked properly the muscles, like all muscles, will strengthen and tighten.)
    In Trenton I've met up with Amy, she just turned 26 and has been around for a couple years. She has a six yr old son. She has the tightest vagina I've had the pleasure to sample. She boasted to me about her obstitrition telling her about doing her kegle exercises after she gave birth. Her funniest statement was "I can do them while standing in line at the supermarket." From my experiences with her she must do a lot of grocery shopping! RM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape