Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 22119
-
07-12-12 19:02 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 2655Nikki
LurkerX,
Just Awesome pics!
-
07-12-12 17:11 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 1829A very fine sploog
Well, Lurker, another fine example of an oral creampie if I say so meself! Do hope that pussy was cleaner than the last time I visited, LOL. I'll look for that vid of yours and look forward to seeing what retribution looks like, if you know what I mean, he, he, he.
Originally Posted by Lurker X
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-12 02:39 #4312Regular Member

Posts: 2Honey is around?
Did I hear that right, Honey is around Flagler and 30. I used to see her when she cruised Biscayne and 115th by the Kmart. If anyone has digits please PM me! She is so fine!
-
07-12-12 01:43 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 38Bucket lift
She was probably locked out of her in call location!
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-12 23:46 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 618Yes, very, very nice but I heard now she's missing a front tooth, too bad cause she was hot and had amazing oral skills.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-12 22:52 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 1292< AKA Blue Eyes.
She is hot.
Make sure you research her; I remember some rumors going around on the back chanel a couple of years ago.
She was very sweet to me the few times I fucked her.
Can suck a mean dick.
She was named "Blue Eyes" by the same guys that named "Hood Rat."
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by PeterPipes
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-12 20:32 #4308

Posts: 734Latest Action: Nikki (hood rat)
I was off work today, so I put out a call to little Nikki. Fortunately she returned my call and said she was at home today and available.
I decided to re-activate the sex den, pulled out the old faded Budweiser towel, a famous fixture in my older monger vids, and have Nikki over for a session.
There's a video that gives a close up view of the little cutie in action, those of you lucky enough to be on my email list, check your inbox.
And those of you mongers "in the know" can catch a full size, quality version on my PH page in a few of days.
For the rest of you, here's some pics of little Nikki in the new sex den.
Big thanks go out to Joe Black for his help in putting Nikki in my predatory grasp.
-
07-11-12 01:06 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 395I think it's pretty obvious he had to work on some power lines so he prolly had her give him BBBJ while he's elevated in the bucket. Noone will be able to see her if she's on her knees LOL It probably does wonders for his concentration and motivation.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-12 22:42 #4306Banned Member

Posts: 1238What was the fpl guy going to do w / her? Was he going to show her electric current in wires? I wish to be really curious about it. LOL. Or was he going to rubber wrap the pole and try to get electricuted . Lmfa00. Now we know why our lights can take hours to come back on.
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-12 21:56 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 395A little scouting
I decided to scope out 79th and OT as I was in the area. Spotted LSW rebecca on 79th as well as Tracy. Tracy ripped me off a while ago so I didn't even make eye contact. I was surprised to see that she looked a little better though, physicalwise. I guess she lost a little weight. Rebecca can be a pain in the ass sometimes so passed on her as well. Saw a short girl that I hadn't seen before. Kinda looked a little bit like OT jaime. But I wasn't interested.
On to OT. Pretty dead. Spotted a couple of nice looking young girls on 20th St but I figured they weren't SW'ers so I kept going. Before leaving I saw the blonde WSW who is usually in a black dress get picked up by a big ass FPL truck complete with a basket crane LOL
-
07-10-12 10:34 #4304Regular Member

Posts: 16Passed by her today, she's pregnant. Looks big. Still walking.
Originally Posted by OlderSchool
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-12 10:20 #4303Regular Member

Posts: 16Passed by her today, she's pregnant. Looks big. Still walking.
Originally Posted by OlderSchool
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-12 05:15 #4302

Posts: 734That area is conveniently near the 112 house too.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-12 23:52 #4301Banned Member

Posts: 123827th ave area
Late nite on NW 27th ave and 8 ST area around bridge there are def. Few SW. Loop under the bridge at your own risk as there are sometimes shady group of guys shittin there. Plus I never saw girls just sittin in the park right next to fire station. In afternoons or at night.
But once bridge is crossed more to North. Look around street corners and dark spots. 1 or 2 can def. Be spotted.
Once I saw on sat. Was sitting by the bus stop. And was picked up by a monger in front of me w / red pickup. A tall WSW dirty dry type hair blonde.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
07-09-12 21:08 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 1829He's Okay
Hey all you mongers, I received word that our friend SD is safe, sound, and thriving, so we need no longer speculate or inquire about him. We wish our friend the best of luck and thank him again for his many valuable contributions to this Forum. Now, that's something we can drink to!
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





