Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4314

    Nikki

    LurkerX,

    Just Awesome pics!

  2. #4313

    A very fine sploog

    Well, Lurker, another fine example of an oral creampie if I say so meself! Do hope that pussy was cleaner than the last time I visited, LOL. I'll look for that vid of yours and look forward to seeing what retribution looks like, if you know what I mean, he, he, he.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    I was off work today, so I put out a call to little Nikki. Fortunately she returned my call and said she was at home today and available.

    I decided to re-activate the sex den, pulled out the old faded Budweiser towel, a famous fixture in my older monger vids, and have Nikki over for a session.

    There's a video that gives a close up view of the little cutie in action, those of you lucky enough to be on my email list, check your inbox.

    And those of you mongers "in the know" can catch a full size, quality version on my PH page in a few of days.

    For the rest of you, here's some pics of little Nikki in the new sex den.

    Big thanks go out to Joe Black for his help in putting Nikki in my predatory grasp.

  3. #4312

    Honey is around?

    Did I hear that right, Honey is around Flagler and 30. I used to see her when she cruised Biscayne and 115th by the Kmart. If anyone has digits please PM me! She is so fine!

  4. #4311

    Bucket lift

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    I think it's pretty obvious he had to work on some power lines so he prolly had her give him BBBJ while he's elevated in the bucket. Noone will be able to see her if she's on her knees LOL It probably does wonders for his concentration and motivation.
    She was probably locked out of her in call location!

  5. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    She is hot.

    Make sure you research her; I remember some rumors going around on the back chanel a couple of years ago.

    She was very sweet to me the few times I fucked her.

    Can suck a mean dick.

    She was named "Blue Eyes" by the same guys that named "Hood Rat."

    Joe Black.
    Yes, very, very nice but I heard now she's missing a front tooth, too bad cause she was hot and had amazing oral skills.

  6. #4309

    < AKA Blue Eyes.

    She is hot.

    Make sure you research her; I remember some rumors going around on the back chanel a couple of years ago.

    She was very sweet to me the few times I fucked her.

    Can suck a mean dick.

    She was named "Blue Eyes" by the same guys that named "Hood Rat."

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that might be interested, Taty with the blue eyes and amazingly soft lips is back in OT. This info was given to me by a very reliable source, the same one that gave me the info on this website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02410.JPG‎   DSC02413.JPG‎   DSC02409.JPG‎   DSC02411.JPG‎  

  7. #4308

    Latest Action: Nikki (hood rat)

    I was off work today, so I put out a call to little Nikki. Fortunately she returned my call and said she was at home today and available.

    I decided to re-activate the sex den, pulled out the old faded Budweiser towel, a famous fixture in my older monger vids, and have Nikki over for a session.

    There's a video that gives a close up view of the little cutie in action, those of you lucky enough to be on my email list, check your inbox.

    And those of you mongers "in the know" can catch a full size, quality version on my PH page in a few of days.

    For the rest of you, here's some pics of little Nikki in the new sex den.

    Big thanks go out to Joe Black for his help in putting Nikki in my predatory grasp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 7-11-12 (9).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (8).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (6).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (5).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (4).JPG‎  

    Nikki 7-11-12 (3).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (1).JPG‎   Nikki BBBJ.jpg‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (10).JPG‎   Nikki 7-11-12 (11).JPG‎  


  8. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    What was the fpl guy going to do w / her? Was he going to show her electric current in wires? I wish to be really curious about it. LOL. Or was he going to rubber wrap the pole and try to get electricuted . Lmfa00. Now we know why our lights can take hours to come back on.
    I think it's pretty obvious he had to work on some power lines so he prolly had her give him BBBJ while he's elevated in the bucket. Noone will be able to see her if she's on her knees LOL It probably does wonders for his concentration and motivation.

  9. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Before leaving I saw the blonde WSW who is usually in a black dress get picked up by a big ass FPL truck complete with a basket crane LOL
    What was the fpl guy going to do w / her? Was he going to show her electric current in wires? I wish to be really curious about it. LOL. Or was he going to rubber wrap the pole and try to get electricuted . Lmfa00. Now we know why our lights can take hours to come back on.

  10. #4305

    A little scouting

    I decided to scope out 79th and OT as I was in the area. Spotted LSW rebecca on 79th as well as Tracy. Tracy ripped me off a while ago so I didn't even make eye contact. I was surprised to see that she looked a little better though, physicalwise. I guess she lost a little weight. Rebecca can be a pain in the ass sometimes so passed on her as well. Saw a short girl that I hadn't seen before. Kinda looked a little bit like OT jaime. But I wasn't interested.

    On to OT. Pretty dead. Spotted a couple of nice looking young girls on 20th St but I figured they weren't SW'ers so I kept going. Before leaving I saw the blonde WSW who is usually in a black dress get picked up by a big ass FPL truck complete with a basket crane LOL

  11. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderSchool  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her thanks.
    Passed by her today, she's pregnant. Looks big. Still walking.

  12. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderSchool  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her thanks.
    Passed by her today, she's pregnant. Looks big. Still walking.

  13. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Late nite on NW 27th ave and 8 ST area around bridge there are def. Few SW. Loop under the bridge at your own risk as there are sometimes shady group of guys shittin there. Plus I never saw girls just sittin in the park right next to fire station. In afternoons or at night.

    But once bridge is crossed more to North. Look around street corners and dark spots. 1 or 2 can def. Be spotted.

    Once I saw on sat. Was sitting by the bus stop. And was picked up by a monger in front of me w / red pickup. A tall WSW dirty dry type hair blonde.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.
    That area is conveniently near the 112 house too.

  14. #4301

    27th ave area

    Late nite on NW 27th ave and 8 ST area around bridge there are def. Few SW. Loop under the bridge at your own risk as there are sometimes shady group of guys shittin there. Plus I never saw girls just sittin in the park right next to fire station. In afternoons or at night.

    But once bridge is crossed more to North. Look around street corners and dark spots. 1 or 2 can def. Be spotted.

    Once I saw on sat. Was sitting by the bus stop. And was picked up by a monger in front of me w / red pickup. A tall WSW dirty dry type hair blonde.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

  15. #4300

    He's Okay

    Hey all you mongers, I received word that our friend SD is safe, sound, and thriving, so we need no longer speculate or inquire about him. We wish our friend the best of luck and thank him again for his many valuable contributions to this Forum. Now, that's something we can drink to!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Probly have him in some of JB's bsdm style dungeon locked up and waiting for a call / action on board with lovely toys to keep the old missy entertained. But I just do not see the point of controling wives / hubbies. How this old Chinese mong guy once told me "can't really own a puzzay. Don't know who goes in before and after you". Movie makers make it sooo soo dramatic. Reel life _ not real life.

    But a good monger lost I'll drink to that next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape