Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4299
    Probly have him in some of JB's bsdm style dungeon locked up and waiting for a call / action on board with lovely toys to keep the old missy entertained. But I just do not see the point of controling wives / hubbies. How this old Chinese mong guy once told me "can't really own a puzzay. Don't know who goes in before and after you". Movie makers make it sooo soo dramatic. Reel life _ not real life.

    But a good monger lost I'll drink to that next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Am not sure. Texted him about a month ago and somebody answer me but I did not noticed till the next day.

    I never call back again, concern that somehow the posting here may have been true.

    Joe Black.

  2. #4298
    Am not sure. Texted him about a month ago and somebody answer me but I did not noticed till the next day.

    I never call back again, concern that somehow the posting here may have been true.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo 007  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever find out what happened to our old friend Sexy Dickster aka Screw Happy? I've tried everything to contact him but no response. He was a real good SW monger, he was. Last I saw was something about "his wife" catching him and posting on this forum, but I always took that to be a BS hoax. Any info on my old buddie please PM me.

  3. #4297

    Sd

    Anybody ever find out what happened to our old friend Sexy Dickster aka Screw Happy? I've tried everything to contact him but no response. He was a real good SW monger, he was. Last I saw was something about "his wife" catching him and posting on this forum, but I always took that to be a BS hoax. Any info on my old buddie please PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Nice report ST. Nice to see you back on the Board.

    Litle secret ahhhh?

    Joe Black.

  4. #4296
    Nice report ST. Nice to see you back on the Board.

    Litle secret ahhhh?

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Had some time so made an inventory of OT birds, and got to say the lineup was above average compared to other years

    Saw this blond whom I don't know if she still works but has typical reason to be there (pic A) saw her twice a few years apart fucking fantastic 10 on any scale.

    Saw Kari, only had the pleasure once but sweet it was and very memorable.

    Laura (Pic from last fall) looks about the same maybe better- a bit more fleshy Improved ass nice and round.

    Olivia (pics from years past) consistently good looking nice rack buy her some makeup you'll be amazed. Current residing by school board

    Hot sweet thing on 24th didn't stop to chat could be mr blacks recent find but if so looked 100 times better in real life.

    Melodie who's easily worth whatever you can do in "PAYING HER" a visit I've give her. 8 and was pleased as punch. Doesn't want a pic here so look for question mark and don't be a dick and tell her you saw it up since we are a big fat secret place right?

    That was yesterday now July 3 wow a bunch of new sweets grace the street this sighting rather deep in OT I guess around seventeenth west of NW1CT.

    Very pretty thing slim with great smile wow and another hO been around a while but I never had her unless it was 10 years ago and I forgot and a third looked fine if I was looking.

    Will try to get all these pics up separately when I'm on a pc but most are already up if you refer to my previous posts you will find many of these fine specimens mentioned.

    My conclusion is that better pickings were rare historically, save for 20 years ago in the hayday of biscayne.

    Cheers,

    I have digits for Laura somewhere as of a couple weeks ago.

  5. #4295

    7-7-12 Early AM Miami

    Ended you back in MIA around 330ish. Did look at the spot on Flag-38ct for MIA nothing.

    Falg-42ndish had 1 BSW 1 LSW. 15room +.40 for BJ. YA OK GOOD NITE.

    Nothing on 8th-42nd

    1 WSW on 8and and 27th ave in NW part.

    GL got to run.

  6. #4294

    Kim. Stay away from this nut.

    I should have known better, I knew it wasn't going to be bad but I also knew it wasn't going to be good. She's about a 7 on the looks meter, about 5'9' and has a few tats and decent brain, that's the good. Now for the bad, if you don't like pushy chicks full of bullshit lies and taking all the change from your car just keep going.

  7. #4293

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyHelping  [View Original Post]
    She is a playful strung out crack working girl, but well worth it
    Yes that's her thanks.

  8. #4292

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Noa123  [View Original Post]
    Missy's always been blonde as far as I know. She can be a little frightening to look at and she's got something strange down there with like a thin strip hanging. Nice demeanor, can be flaky at times, with a nervous twitch, but I stopped after the 2-3 times I saw her (BBBJ 1st time and HE when I got a good look). I see her walking Eureka every once in a while bekeecause I drive through that area on a regular basis. Probably saw her last about a few weeks ago and she was still blonde.

    If you look through the older posts on here. You might find my review and pic of her (A fellow monger also posted on her recently).
    Thanks I travel eureka almost daily as well, I think that's her because of the twitch I have seen, nice behind she has but that's about it from what I have seen. I will see if I can find the older posts and read up on her.

    Thanks

  9. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderSchool  [View Original Post]
    Could be, seen her a few times with black hair but maybe her.

    Thanks
    Missy's always been blonde as far as I know. She can be a little frightening to look at and she's got something strange down there with like a thin strip hanging. Nice demeanor, can be flaky at times, with a nervous twitch, but I stopped after the 2-3 times I saw her (BBBJ 1st time and HE when I got a good look). I see her walking Eureka every once in a while because I drive through that area on a regular basis. Probably saw her last about a few weeks ago and she was still blonde.

    If you look through the older posts on here. You might find my review and pic of her (A fellow monger also posted on her recently).

  10. #4290
    I've actually looked for her for months but I don't check as often so I guess whenever I checked for her she was never out. A fellow contributor offered me her number a while ago but I kinda like to be able to see the girl before I do the deed. Not really into "blind dates" LOL.

    As far as her embarrassing moment, I'm taking that to mean that she visited uncle leo recently? If so please pm me her real name so I can put a face to the name.

  11. #4289

    Mia

    Sup guys, you will find Mia around the last motel on left heading west on Flagler just before the school she's staying there since her little embarrassing moment. I saw her walking in and out of there alot with another girlfriend.

    Or you could always check her old cubby hole by the door. With that said things must be pretty slow to be looking for Mia who is been around for years LOL.

  12. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    She's usually there at that time, she may have been on a date. She's usually hiding in a doorway on the southeast corner of Flagler and 38th Ct.
    I guess I wanted to see this girl Mia in past. But to no luck. I know of this dark U street with median in middle. I got a BJ from Sonia there =D approx a year ago. But I was there wayyy early like 11pmish. But will try to see if I can find this girl? And digits? Or new pix?

  13. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    She's usually there at that time, she may have been on a date. She's usually hiding in a doorway on the southeast corner of Flagler and 38th Ct.
    Thanks. Just the info I need. I will find her.

  14. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapa Man  [View Original Post]
    Great, thanks. I was down there last night but I guess it was early for her, around midnight.
    She's usually there at that time, she may have been on a date. She's usually hiding in a doorway on the southeast corner of Flagler and 38th Ct.

  15. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralb  [View Original Post]
    You can absolutely see her from flagler. She usually stands there instead of walking so you really have to pay attention. She says she stars around 10 although whenever I catch up to her it's usually between 2-4am.
    Great, thanks. I was down there last night but I guess it was early for her, around midnight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape