Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralb  [View Original Post]
    You can absolutely see her from flagler. She usually stands there instead of walking so you really have to pay attention. She says she stars around 10 although whenever I catch up to her it's usually between 2-4am.
    Great, thanks. I was down there last night but I guess it was early for her, around midnight.

  2. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapa Man  [View Original Post]
    I have looked for mia several times on this street with no luck. Does she hang out near the dead end you-turn or near Flagler? Could you see her from driving along Flagler and looking down the street?

    Thanks.
    You can absolutely see her from flagler. She usually stands there instead of walking so you really have to pay attention. She says she stars around 10 although whenever I catch up to her it's usually between 2-4am.

  3. #4283

    Mia off Flagler

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    She's about 2 blocks west of 37th on Flagler, the south side of Flagler. She hangs at the street with the median in the middle of it, which makes it a two way street.
    I have looked for mia several times on this street with no luck. Does she hang out near the dead end u-turn or near Flagler? Could you see her from driving along Flagler and looking down the street?

    Thanks.

  4. #4282

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    She's about 2 blocks west of 37th on Flagler, the south side of Flagler. She hangs at the street with the median in the middle of it, which makes it a two way street.
    Thanks p will try.

  5. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Went by 27th ave and 22nd street where the infamous trailer park is located. Lots of wsws's hanging around and walking the walk just down the street. They were so obvious that you know whats coming next, thats right, an LE sting.

    Be careful.
    Hi Screwhappy, I just arrived in Miami, and I am new year.

    So where is the trailer park exactly?

    And is normal that you can find such nice girls there?

  6. #4280

    Looking for a pretty lady to take to my hotel

    Hi mates,

    I am in Miami for a couple of days. Unfortunately.

    So I don't have too much time to drive around and look around.

    Can anybody provide me the contact details of a nice lady who takes the time and does not rush?

    Just to spend the night with?

    Hope you can help me!

    I really appreciate it. Please send me a pm. Also if you have some other advice for me.

    I'll come hopefully frequently back to Miami, but I am living and working in Curacao.

    Thanks a lot!

  7. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black  [View Original Post]
    Report Cuming Soon!
    She looks like cally's sister frm a year ago. I did a vid of her too on PH. I think it was Rene + Cally from Boston. I guess these girls really liked S. FL. Hate Boston though how aae yaa no hard feelings to Irish gents. I love red hair just no Boston.

    D

  8. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly325  [View Original Post]
    Hey what s man chilly here can you tell me where to find mia my understanding si 37 ave but I m not sure where exactly.

    Thanks
    She's about 2 blocks west of 37th on Flagler, the south side of Flagler. She hangs at the street with the median in the middle of it, which makes it a two way street.

  9. #4277

    Eureka

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Could be Missy that was reviewed a couple of months ago. Short skinny blonde? I saw her mugshot and freaked out so I stopped looking for her.
    Could be, seen her a few times with black hair but maybe her.

    Thanks

  10. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralb  [View Original Post]
    For all who care, mia is back from wherever it was that she went to for the past couple of weeks. Her BJ was still as good as ever. The only CBJ thats made me want to repeat. Still at the same place but I have a feeling that she might move because of LEO embarrassment.
    Hey what s man chilly here can you tell me where to find mia my understanding si 37 ave but I m not sure where exactly.

    Thanks

  11. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapa Man  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while I see SW's along this stretch of Eureka but I never stop because I have always assumed they were there to get their HIV medication or other medication at the county health center on the street paralleling US1 and one block to the west.
    Could be Missy that was reviewed a couple of months ago. Short skinny blonde? I saw her mugshot and freaked out so I stopped looking for her.

  12. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    Mia from BP?
    I don't think she advertises on BP but I guess I could be wrong. Post a link of who you're talking about and I'll confirm or deny.

  13. #4273

    Eureka

    Quote Originally Posted by Olderschool  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about the SW I see time to time on eureka between you s 1 and 107th avenue? Daytime mostly?
    Every once in a while I see SW's along this stretch of Eureka but I never stop because I have always assumed they were there to get their HIV medication or other medication at the county health center on the street paralleling US1 and one block to the west.

  14. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralb  [View Original Post]
    For all who care, mia is back from wherever it was that she went to for the past couple of weeks. Her BJ was still as good as ever. The only CBJ thats made me want to repeat. Still at the same place but I have a feeling that she might move because of LEO embarrassment.
    Mia from BP?

  15. #4271

    Little Amy.

    Report Cuming Soon!

    Joe Black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture2.jpg‎   Capture3.jpg‎   Capture4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape