Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    Never been there but the pic is a place I found on google at nw 27th.
    Its 27th Ave north of the 836 on both sides of the street. The girls are easy to find

  2. #3954

    Mia

    Found mia again this morning on flagler. Late (or early) around 4:30am. Same great head even though it's a CBJ.

  3. #3953
    Never been there but the pic is a place I found on google at nw 27th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pimp  [View Original Post]
    27th ave and what st? NW or SW.

  4. #3952
    Hell if I saw that chick she would have been in my car in a sec. She's hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Went by 27th ave and 22nd street where the infamous trailer park is located. Lots of wsws's hanging around and walking the walk just down the street. They were so obvious that you know whats coming next, thats right, an LE sting.

    Be careful.

  5. #3951

    Where is the trailer park?

    27th ave and what st? NW or SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Went by 27th ave and 22nd street where the infamous trailer park is located. Lots of wsws's hanging around and walking the walk just down the street. They were so obvious that you know whats coming next, thats right, an LE sting.

    Be careful.

  6. #3950

    Trailer park trash

    Went by 27th ave and 22nd street where the infamous trailer park is located. Lots of wsws's hanging around and walking the walk just down the street. They were so obvious that you know whats coming next, thats right, an LE sting.

    Be careful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trailer park trash.jpg‎  

  7. #3949

    Lots of scouting, final prize

    Today I did a big trek in Miami. Started in OT area. Spotted a girl on 20th st by the gas station. Pretty sure I have seen her before but declined. She looks like she's gained a little weight.

    Saw Jessica on 15th St.

    2nd ave spotted blonde Jenny walking with her pimp. Looks like they had just bought groceries or something. Guess she lives nearby.

    Went up Biscayne and spotted a girl who I believe to be a WSW just south of 79th ST walking north. She was kinda tall. Prolly at least 5'6, late 30's if not more. Wearing jeans, flannel, and a hat. Would've offered her a ride and took a pic but ran into some traffic while trying to turn around and lost her as she walked past the auto zone. It's possible this might be the Stormy that was reviewed a few months ago.

    Later I checked out 79th. Spotted the usual tranny looking BSW's in the usual BSW corner, also spotted Rebecca by the store on 17th ave. Wasn't in the mood for her drama so kept going.

    Turned into 27th ave. Actually did spot a few SW's here before even getting to the trailer park spot. One just south of the 112. She had dark hair down to her chin and wearing a hat. Kinda looked like Jessica a little bit but I didn't want to bother as she seemed like she was going out of her way to hide her looks. It might've been the girl that was reviewed recently here that got picked up on 27th.

    A little further south saw a skinny BSW who yelled at a car who immediately pulled into a side street and waited. (let us know how it went!)

    As I was approaching the bridge I was stopped at a light and a girl started hollering at me from the car next to me waiting on the left turn. She had her window rolled down and started dancing and flirting. Hispanic girl with 3 other girls in there. Sadly the girl trying to get my attention was a little on the thick side. Girl in the backseat was a cute blonde but obviously wasn't interested as she yelled at the driver to go already since the light was green LOL. I simply smiled and waved goodbye.

    Drove by the trailer park. Spotted a HSW wearing a red dress but didn't tickle my fancy. I had just about given up at this point but decided to try Flagler again for the elusive Mia.

    Lo a behold I spotted a NICE spinner. Wasn't sure if she was a SW as she looked pretty damn good. But eventually got her attention as I pulled into a parking lot and then pulled up to her as she passed by (since she didn't follow me in)

    Her rates are a little high for my liking. Wanted 1 settled for. 8.

    She claims she doesn't do anything without protection so I got some hand action, CBJ, and main course of course. CBJ skills were ok. Had a little trouble with the deep action but not bad at all. No attention to the boys.

    The main course was exceptional! Love her tight little body. Almost a replica of my ex. Unfortunately I think she went right before I did and kinda slowed down and didn't let me push in all the way. Claimed I was hurting her but I call BS because she was fine before she came. She is pretty damn tight though I must say. Needless to say she kinda broke the mood. Guess taking a little longer than most backfired in this case.

    Had to settle for giving her a massage and helping myself to a finish which kinda sucked.

    I had offered to get her cigs before the deed and complied despite her service not being exceptional. Also treated her to some frozen crabs and a couple of scratch offs since we went to publix. (I hope she shares her winnings! Haha.)

    I got to say despite all the BS she is a really cool girl. Says she doesn't walk that often, mostly does strip clubs and backpage once in a while. I could definitely sense her getting more comfortable around me. Got a hug and a kiss as I left and of course got digits and was able to get pics as well.

    Now before you all start spamming my inbox, please note. I do NOT share contacts with random guys with 2 posts and 0 reports. I don't care if you gave Cali some random number of a BSW and he did a report. (I don't even like BSW's!) Proven mongers only for this girl. Cali, dark, writer, loltse etc you guys all know who you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honey.jpg‎  

  8. #3948
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1000  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl twice by mistake the second time. First time she gave me a crappy massage but ended up FS but her house was full of roaches. And before we started she took a shit with the door open and did not even wash her hands. Second time I just remember after walking in but nothing happened and she did not remember me. Real cracked out type not sure what she is talking about.
    LOL awesome!

    I could put up with a roach infested house and a girl taking a dump and not washing her hands if her looks made up for it. Not in this case however.

  9. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisad561  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas. I'm looking to add some regulars to my clientele. I am a thick blond with an adorable face. I have my own place (no drama-no boyfriend) I live just off i95 at exit 60 (hypoluxo Road) I have a flexible schedule to meet your needs. Also I am very reasonable and take my time. I'm a nympho so I really enjoy my job, LOL. Currently my rate is $60/30min. If you have some fetishes or require more time let me know. My personal turn ons are sucking cock while you watch me and having you talk dirty to me while I finger my pussy. Get in touch, I will make it worth the drive. Read my reviews in the west palm beach general reports forum.
    Seen this girl twice by mistake the second time. First time she gave me a crappy massage but ended up FS but her house was full of roaches. And before we started she took a shit with the door open and did not even wash her hands. Second time I just remember after walking in but nothing happened and she did not remember me. Real cracked out type not sure what she is talking about.

  10. #3946

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Question, are you sure this wasn't on Flagler and not 8th. I ask because your description sounds like the Mia I know, but Mia is never on 8th. You can always find her in the same spot on Flager, two blocks west of 37th Ave. On the south side street. Also I think your being a little kind in rating her looks. IMHO she is a 7-7. 5 on the SW scale. Keep up the good work, now we just need pics.
    I'll try to take pictures next time. And well maybe I kind of went a little over board on my rating, but she is really my type of girl.

    Gary

  11. #3945

    Jordanna

    I hooked her up with some dickens cyder a week ago. $60 FS & BBBJ. She has a nice soft ass and is not a rusher or a psycho on Flagler and 45th. Have digits for trade. Big teeth though.

  12. #3944
    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Yea I was wondering if the Mia that's been reported on was the the blonde WSW that I passed on a couple of days ago on Flagler. She wasn't all that skinny imo but maybe the one I ran into was the "Ok" looking one you saw.

    Guess I'll keep watching the Flagler area in case I spotted the wrong girl, because I love the skinny ones.

    The one I saw was ok looking and had pretty big hips.
    The Mia that I know is a brunette not a blonde.

  13. #3943
    Yea I was wondering if the Mia that's been reported on was the the blonde WSW that I passed on a couple of days ago on Flagler. She wasn't all that skinny imo but maybe the one I ran into was the "Ok" looking one you saw.

    Guess I'll keep watching the Flagler area in case I spotted the wrong girl, because I love the skinny ones.

    The one I saw was ok looking and had pretty big hips.

  14. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryHell666  [View Original Post]
    I went dreaming by 8 st. Saw two WSW walking with their shoes in their hands, one was OK looking, but the other one was just my type, blonde, green / blue eyes, skinny with a nice little and firm ass. Well asked if they needed a ride and said yes hopped in my car and I said I just wanted the skinny one and then the other one asked me just to drop her off at a gas station, I said OK, I know is not a safe thing to do but well I drop the other one off and stayed with the beautiful one, she had a mini dress, barely covering her ass and nice heals. LEO check, at this point wasn't necessary but I just wanted to look at her cat. Beautiful, clean shaven, not a single scratch. Asked her what's the damage for FS she replied 1. 00 and I said "Hell no, maybe. 5" then she met me a. 6. Wanted to do it in the car, but I felt like a bed was better, went to a place. 15 damage, not bad for a few minutes.

    She put her heals back on, walk in took her underwear off, put her dress up, starts touching herself, put out cover and went down to her duty, CBJ, which was really f-ing good, like a fucking vacuum cleaner, no teeth and went deep too. She got me like a rock, asked me how I wanted it, said mish, to which she disappointed me bc she didn't have a response whatsoever. So went canine, and the view was amazing, bend over like that with heals on, wow, this spinner got me like a crazy mutafuca behind her, she screaming, and right went I'm about to finish asked her if she did CIM and she took it right out put her in her mouth and finish there, with cover, but it was still good.

    I think I took like 20 min in there, no rush at all. She said she was from NC, she reminded me of someone I knew from there, and that she was 32, she doesn't look like it at all.

    Her body and face are amazing. 9 out of 10. Her skills are good. Asked for some greek lessons, to which she refuse, not even for 2. 00. I guess she is not giving that one up yet. CBJ 10/10. The only bad thing is that at the beginning she did not look into it. But then she change. Had a little chat after and gave me her digits to which at the beginning she said she didn't have a phone and then, well, she did, no complaining at all. She called herself and save mine, I guess she'll call me when she needs something. I hope that is not a bad thing.

    By the way her name was Mia.

    I remember at the beginning only getting ugly ones and into troubles I should had avoided, I guess I'm sharpening my senses and is going well.

    Gary
    Question, are you sure this wasn't on Flagler and not 8th. I ask because your description sounds like the Mia I know, but Mia is never on 8th. You can always find her in the same spot on Flager, two blocks west of 37th Ave. On the south side street. Also I think your being a little kind in rating her looks. IMHO she is a 7-7. 5 on the SW scale. Keep up the good work, now we just need pics.

  15. #3941

    8st Run

    I went dreaming by 8 st. Saw two WSW walking with their shoes in their hands, one was OK looking, but the other one was just my type, blonde, green / blue eyes, skinny with a nice little and firm ass. Well asked if they needed a ride and said yes hopped in my car and I said I just wanted the skinny one and then the other one asked me just to drop her off at a gas station, I said OK, I know is not a safe thing to do but well I drop the other one off and stayed with the beautiful one, she had a mini dress, barely covering her ass and nice heals. LEO check, at this point wasn't necessary but I just wanted to look at her cat. Beautiful, clean shaven, not a single scratch. Asked her what's the damage for FS she replied 1. 00 and I said "Hell no, maybe. 5" then she met me a. 6. Wanted to do it in the car, but I felt like a bed was better, went to a place. 15 damage, not bad for a few minutes.

    She put her heals back on, walk in took her underwear off, put her dress up, starts touching herself, put out cover and went down to her duty, CBJ, which was really f-ing good, like a fucking vacuum cleaner, no teeth and went deep too. She got me like a rock, asked me how I wanted it, said mish, to which she disappointed me bc she didn't have a response whatsoever. So went canine, and the view was amazing, bend over like that with heals on, wow, this spinner got me like a crazy mutafuca behind her, she screaming, and right went I'm about to finish asked her if she did CIM and she took it right out put her in her mouth and finish there, with cover, but it was still good.

    I think I took like 20 min in there, no rush at all. She said she was from NC, she reminded me of someone I knew from there, and that she was 32, she doesn't look like it at all.

    Her body and face are amazing. 9 out of 10. Her skills are good. Asked for some greek lessons, to which she refuse, not even for 2. 00. I guess she is not giving that one up yet. CBJ 10/10. The only bad thing is that at the beginning she did not look into it. But then she change. Had a little chat after and gave me her digits to which at the beginning she said she didn't have a phone and then, well, she did, no complaining at all. She called herself and save mine, I guess she'll call me when she needs something. I hope that is not a bad thing.

    By the way her name was Mia.

    I remember at the beginning only getting ugly ones and into troubles I should had avoided, I guess I'm sharpening my senses and is going well.

    Gary

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape