Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 22120
-
07-05-12 12:00 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 117Great, thanks. I was down there last night but I guess it was early for her, around midnight.
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-12 08:33 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 27You can absolutely see her from flagler. She usually stands there instead of walking so you really have to pay attention. She says she stars around 10 although whenever I catch up to her it's usually between 2-4am.
Originally Posted by Dapa Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-12 07:49 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 117Mia off Flagler
I have looked for mia several times on this street with no luck. Does she hang out near the dead end u-turn or near Flagler? Could you see her from driving along Flagler and looking down the street?
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-04-12 23:40 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 669Thanks
Thanks p will try.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 22:27 #4281Regular Member

Posts: 3Hi Screwhappy, I just arrived in Miami, and I am new year.
Originally Posted by ScrewHappy
[View Original Post]
So where is the trailer park exactly?
And is normal that you can find such nice girls there?
-
07-04-12 21:48 #4280Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for a pretty lady to take to my hotel
Hi mates,
I am in Miami for a couple of days. Unfortunately.
So I don't have too much time to drive around and look around.
Can anybody provide me the contact details of a nice lady who takes the time and does not rush?
Just to spend the night with?
Hope you can help me!
I really appreciate it. Please send me a pm. Also if you have some other advice for me.
I'll come hopefully frequently back to Miami, but I am living and working in Curacao.
Thanks a lot!
-
07-04-12 17:41 #4279Banned Member

Posts: 1238She looks like cally's sister frm a year ago. I did a vid of her too on PH. I think it was Rene + Cally from Boston. I guess these girls really liked S. FL. Hate Boston though how aae yaa no hard feelings to Irish gents. I love red hair just no Boston.
Originally Posted by Joe Black
[View Original Post]
D
-
07-04-12 17:33 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 1129She's about 2 blocks west of 37th on Flagler, the south side of Flagler. She hangs at the street with the median in the middle of it, which makes it a two way street.
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly325
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 17:32 #4277Regular Member

Posts: 16Eureka
Could be, seen her a few times with black hair but maybe her.
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
07-04-12 13:47 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 669Hey what s man chilly here can you tell me where to find mia my understanding si 37 ave but I m not sure where exactly.
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
07-04-12 11:01 #4275Senior Member

Posts: 395Could be Missy that was reviewed a couple of months ago. Short skinny blonde? I saw her mugshot and freaked out so I stopped looking for her.
Originally Posted by Dapa Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 10:34 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 27I don't think she advertises on BP but I guess I could be wrong. Post a link of who you're talking about and I'll confirm or deny.
Originally Posted by PeterPipes
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 08:48 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 117Eureka
Every once in a while I see SW's along this stretch of Eureka but I never stop because I have always assumed they were there to get their HIV medication or other medication at the county health center on the street paralleling US1 and one block to the west.
Originally Posted by Olderschool
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 02:10 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 618Mia from BP?
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 00:42 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 1292Little Amy.
Report Cuming Soon!
Joe Black.











Reply With Quote





