Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 12076
-
07-05-12 14:24 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 747Heat issue?
Does this heat keep the horrors inside or will they come crawling out?
-
07-05-12 13:42 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 32Tuesday night
Took a drive up to your fair city Tuesday evening for some cruisin'. It was hot and I expected a decent showing on the streets.
I was dead wrong.
It was seriously empty. I think I came across a total of around 10 SW's over the course of 4 hours and 7 of them were ugly as sin. One of the 3 was Mya. But she's so far gone now that her teeth are rotting and her skin is cracked and riddled with lines. She used to be hot as hell, but now I just feel badly for her. It's truly sad to see a girl that pretty decay that quickly.
The other was a tall, think WSW on National wearing a nice dress and platform shoes. She was quite attractive but wouldn't give me the time of day every time I got near her. She would just walk right past my car and ignore me.
Lastly was Angie and I ended up getting a hummer from her before heading home. She mentioned that the police had had a sweep recently and collected about 50 girls. I'm guessing that was the problem.
But still. Sheesh. What a waste of a tank of gas.
-
07-04-12 15:44 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good work and thanks for pointing this out. Her ad got my interest too when I saw it.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 15:41 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 2814Dude, the police decoys DO NOT flag down cars.She sounds more like a doper to me.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 13:35 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 2881She looked too jumpy to me and as most of you know, I usually drive them over to the house. Gut feel is I didn't want her in my car, let alone my house. I prefer to avoid obvious drug users.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 12:13 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 101Kristi
Damaged for her she asked for. 7 but its up to you what to talk to her about. If you do hit just tell her I sent you. I told her If I could share her number and even though shevwas hesitant, she agreed. Let me know how it goes.
-
07-04-12 11:34 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 10118
Shit and you did not stop I would at least stop to get digits, I don't always have time but shit if she is as ligit as you say I would have stopped anf got her numbet for later if you find hervagain I want to hit thatvfo sho
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 11:18 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 2881Small tits, showing lots of skin, petite, probably under 100 lbs, I'd give her about a 9 on the SW scale and 7 on the regular scale. She looked a little rough, probably from the heat. Very jumpy so I"m sure drugs are involved, you know what I mean. I'd guess her to be 18 plus or minus a couple.
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 09:48 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 145I've seen her post ads on Backpage occasionally. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...fun-25/6083486 It looks like the last one may have been in the "Women for Men" section on June 16th. I haven't hooked up with her. YET. She did peak my interest!
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 09:17 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 142Conejitos
Why do I think that Conejitos is going to experience an enormous increase in traffic? ? ? ? LMAO
Bones out
-
07-04-12 09:14 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 142Kristi,
Godder,
Sorry, guy, I re-read your post and answered some of those questions. Can you just tell me what the damages were?
Bones out
-
07-04-12 09:12 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 142Kristi
Godder,
Can you provide some details on your visit with Kristi? Area, Cost, Services, length of your visit, rushed and such?
Bones out
-
07-04-12 09:05 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 101Not LEO
IN a scale of 1-10 how would you rate her, how big were those tits, w
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 07:10 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 2881She went up to one guy and kissed him as he was walking to his car, and she was aggressively leaning and waving toward me as I drove, giving me the big smile and touching her boobs. I don't think its LEO
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-12 06:59 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 9Teutonia to locust
I saw some cute and young BSW's between 15th & teutonia to 20th & locust. Nicely dressed, one gave me the forlorn look of a long lost friend. Twice. I don't stop to pickup often but I do enjoy looking. Kinda like bird watching. If I do, I will look at her and then park nearby and drink a soda or whatever and let her do the contact. It's much safer LEO wise that way. If they want it they will come. I didn't see anything on virgina though and think that area is too small for much of anything to go on there. I think some guy in a grey car was checking it out at the same time I was and it was dead.











Reply With Quote



