Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 12076
-
07-04-12 05:48 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 101Conejitos
Dude if she was obious and flagging down people, in that area that is well lit, I would have Either wait to see what would happened the first vehicle to see if it was a sting, or drove around to see any suspecious cars. It sound LEO to me, Ill stick to Kristi or brandi,
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
Its just me though.
-
07-04-12 04:38 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 101Kristi
So my fellow mongers cruising down Grnfld just passing by I found another jem, Kristi. I picked her up she was wearing this nice pink outfit some tight shorts, and hell the tits were amazing. I do not know how thae hell this girls was on Grnfld but it was like the subburbs move to the southside. So again took her to my place, and we had some good FS and BBBJCIM, she had the best kissses I ever had and the those fucking eyes she had, just fucking melted me.
This girls was the shit, I got digits. She is my next stephanie I think this is better, she is 23 but fucking killer my friends you want digits pm me except HB8M or some shit like that. I just let him find her, if he can. Here is a picture for you digenerates.
Lets get them boys.
-
07-03-12 16:46 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 2881New spot
I found a nice young, cute, petite SW today working in front of Conejiot's near 6th and Virginia. Didn't pick her up but she was working hard to flag me down. This area sure has the feel. She was pretty and acting kind of desperate, even going up to guys on the street.
-
07-03-12 14:12 #1303Regular Member

Posts: 11Brandi
Managed to track her down on my own, NON seniors pm me for #.
-
07-03-12 09:09 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 9I should have been more specific when I said phone. I do use text messaging.
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-12 08:35 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 142Chella
Mister Me,
Chella doesn't answer phone calls (her m / be is usually full) and only responds to texts.
Bones out
-
07-02-12 22:40 #1300Regular Member

Posts: 920th & Burnham to Mitchell
I saw some girls over on Burnham this afternoon. 1 was a tall blonde was going over to guy in a van on Burnham while a shorter dark haired girl approached me closer to Mitchell. I think they were over there to avoid the 'heat'. I have no idea how it looks at night but its another area to check. Would any kindly soul know how to reach Chella? I got a number for her but I'm having trouble with it.
I hope it's handy, have a good one.
-
07-02-12 21:25 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 101Dirty mouth
That was funny, Lmao, when you posted this.
Originally Posted by SS Man
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 21:02 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 1310Keri / Carrie
I spied a hottie on Lisbon by 28th & have seen her there twice now. She's 20's, dirty blond, slim. Said her name was Keri / Carrie, but I wasn't sure she wasn't LE as she looked so good, so I took a pass. If any of you fellas have picked her up & can report I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
CM
-
07-02-12 18:27 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 101Brandi
I guess she got an infection in her mouth
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 18:18 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 125I think Godder did it! LOL
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
J / k, I found out from Maggie that Brandi has some kind of infection from having a tooth pulled last week or something like that. Nothing too serious, at least it does not sound that bad. Hopefully she will be ok!
-
07-02-12 17:36 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 675Holy shit. What happened?
Originally Posted by Godder
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-12 17:26 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 101Brandi
This the reason we seniors need to keep a lid close on nice providers, I just found out Brandi is in the hospital. So there goes anothet good provider.
I'll be thinking twice now who I'm sharing numbers with.
Now let's find anothet sweet little thing.
-
07-02-12 14:44 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 125I have been swamped with requests for Brandi's number. Out of respect to Godder I unfortunately will not be sharing it, unless he says its cool! After all he did all the leg work on getting this ones digits! So if it is ok with Godder, either he or I will share!
Sound ok guys?
-
07-02-12 09:26 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 99I was in the area so took a drive through National and GF at 8AM today morning. Bad time. So many people waiting for buses to get to work. Hard to see who was working and who was not. Did not see any LEO.









Reply With Quote




