Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 806 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 12076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1306

    Conejitos

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I found a nice young, cute, petite SW today working in front of Conejiot's near 6th and Virginia. Didn't pick her up but she was working hard to flag me down. This area sure has the feel. She was pretty and acting kind of desperate, even going up to guys on the street.
    Dude if she was obious and flagging down people, in that area that is well lit, I would have Either wait to see what would happened the first vehicle to see if it was a sting, or drove around to see any suspecious cars. It sound LEO to me, Ill stick to Kristi or brandi,

    Its just me though.

  2. #1305

    Kristi

    So my fellow mongers cruising down Grnfld just passing by I found another jem, Kristi. I picked her up she was wearing this nice pink outfit some tight shorts, and hell the tits were amazing. I do not know how thae hell this girls was on Grnfld but it was like the subburbs move to the southside. So again took her to my place, and we had some good FS and BBBJCIM, she had the best kissses I ever had and the those fucking eyes she had, just fucking melted me.

    This girls was the shit, I got digits. She is my next stephanie I think this is better, she is 23 but fucking killer my friends you want digits pm me except HB8M or some shit like that. I just let him find her, if he can. Here is a picture for you digenerates.

    Lets get them boys.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0374.jpg
Views:	1916
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	184650

  3. #1304

    New spot

    I found a nice young, cute, petite SW today working in front of Conejiot's near 6th and Virginia. Didn't pick her up but she was working hard to flag me down. This area sure has the feel. She was pretty and acting kind of desperate, even going up to guys on the street.

  4. #1303

    Brandi

    Managed to track her down on my own, NON seniors pm me for #.

  5. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Mister Me,

    Chella doesn't answer phone calls (her m / be is usually full) and only responds to texts.

    Bones out
    I should have been more specific when I said phone. I do use text messaging.

  6. #1301

    Chella

    Mister Me,

    Chella doesn't answer phone calls (her m / be is usually full) and only responds to texts.

    Bones out

  7. #1300

    20th & Burnham to Mitchell

    I saw some girls over on Burnham this afternoon. 1 was a tall blonde was going over to guy in a van on Burnham while a shorter dark haired girl approached me closer to Mitchell. I think they were over there to avoid the 'heat'. I have no idea how it looks at night but its another area to check. Would any kindly soul know how to reach Chella? I got a number for her but I'm having trouble with it.

    I hope it's handy, have a good one.

  8. #1299

    Dirty mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Man  [View Original Post]
    I think Godder did it! LOL

    J / k, I found out from Maggie that Brandi has some kind of infection from having a tooth pulled last week or something like that. Nothing too serious, at least it does not sound that bad. Hopefully she will be ok!
    That was funny, Lmao, when you posted this.

  9. #1298

    Keri / Carrie

    I spied a hottie on Lisbon by 28th & have seen her there twice now. She's 20's, dirty blond, slim. Said her name was Keri / Carrie, but I wasn't sure she wasn't LE as she looked so good, so I took a pass. If any of you fellas have picked her up & can report I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

    CM

  10. #1297

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. What happened?
    I guess she got an infection in her mouth

  11. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. What happened?
    I think Godder did it! LOL

    J / k, I found out from Maggie that Brandi has some kind of infection from having a tooth pulled last week or something like that. Nothing too serious, at least it does not sound that bad. Hopefully she will be ok!

  12. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    This the reason we seniors need to keep a lid close on nice providers, I just found out Brandi is in the hospital. So there goes anothet good provider.

    I'll be thinking twice now who I'm sharing numbers with.

    Now let's find anothet sweet little thing.
    Holy shit. What happened?

  13. #1294

    Brandi

    This the reason we seniors need to keep a lid close on nice providers, I just found out Brandi is in the hospital. So there goes anothet good provider.

    I'll be thinking twice now who I'm sharing numbers with.

    Now let's find anothet sweet little thing.

  14. #1293
    I have been swamped with requests for Brandi's number. Out of respect to Godder I unfortunately will not be sharing it, unless he says its cool! After all he did all the leg work on getting this ones digits! So if it is ok with Godder, either he or I will share!

    Sound ok guys?

  15. #1292
    I was in the area so took a drive through National and GF at 8AM today morning. Bad time. So many people waiting for buses to get to work. Hard to see who was working and who was not. Did not see any LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape