Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Pappy said, 'More than a mouthful is a waste. '

    I can't help myself when it comes to a nice pair of legs and a smile. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Agreed 100. The more times I see the photos of her, the more I want to take her for a spin (no pun intended).

  2. #4672

    Re: No tit, too many tats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny As Hell  [View Original Post]
    Like the header, NO tit, TOO MANY tats, but she does have a fine ass and I'd still do her in a heartbeat. Thanks again for sharing CJ. Good luck out there.
    Pappy said, 'More than a mouthful is a waste. '

    I can't help myself when it comes to a nice pair of legs and a smile. LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katerina 24.jpg‎  

  3. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny As Hell  [View Original Post]
    Like the header, NO tit, TOO MANY tats, but she does have a fine ass and I'd still do her in a heartbeat. Thanks again for sharing CJ. Good luck out there.
    LOL, SW's with small tits need love too. Katerina looks like she's got quite a bit to offer in other areas!

  4. #4670
    CookyJar. I hope that day never comes. I've stayed out of this up until now because you're a well established and respected member of this community and I'm a noob, but I have to say that the crap that's being posted here about you is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know what the haters think they have to gain in giving you a hard time. In reality, they're just make it worse for all of us. I suppose it's a public forum, but I'd have to question if what's happening to you doesn't border on being a threat, which if I'm not mistaken is against forum rules and besides that is just plain stupid. I hope the furor dies down quickly and we can get back to enjoying you enjoying the ladies of the K without drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If there is ever an article written on USASexGuide, featuring the exploits of CookyJar and SuperEloquent – all bets are off and I am out of here.

    CookyJar

  5. #4669

    5th Amendment Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A polite,"I don't have anything to say sir." should work. You don't want to come off like a smart ass. Just don't say anything. No matter how much they pressure you or promise you and act like they're your buddy – don't say anything. And especially don't admit to anything. If it comes down to it, wait for your lawyer. Most times they'll let you go if you don't incriminate yourself.

    CookyJar
    A dude I know is a PD (Public Defender) , and he says it is hard to plea bargain or try to get a guy off when he has incriminated himself and confessed. Apparently most, when caught, let their tongues wag and admit wrong doing. In cases like that, there is little any attorney can do to help you. Just heard a news story the other night that 97% of Criminal Cases end in a plea bargain. Hmmm.

    Remember, the LE are trained in techniques to try to get you to admit your guilt. It makes their job in the court system easy. They will try everything from telling you to "help yourself out" now by talking as they can't help you later. Truth is once they arrest you, they can't "help" you only a District Attorney can make a deal. So if you think you can out talk the LE.

    Anyway, have posted this link numerous times before. But it has been a while. Perhaps it is jermain and timely to the current discussion.

    IMHO, one who engages this hobby owes it to them self to spend the 45-minutes it takes to watch and learn from this video. Know and be schooled in your rights. Or be ignorant and loose them. I'm just sayin'

    FREE VIDEO:

    http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fflexyourrights. Org%2Four_DVDs&session_token=_W2EnyrcjRdvuPeg9YaLJ68x0ll8MTM0MTQ0Njk1OEAxMzQxMzYwNTU4.

    Those that want to pay.

    http://flexyourrights.org/our_DVDs

  6. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    I've met Katerina in person. I give credit where credit is due. As far a streetwalkers go, she's actually one of the better ones.
    I have permission to share digits with contributing members. Pm me

  7. #4667
    I've met Katerina in person. I give credit where credit is due. As far a streetwalkers go, she's actually one of the better ones.

  8. #4666
    Great pictures CJ. She was shy for others, so extra good job.

    Too bad about the comments, jealous people. I don't know what's wrong with them. I think an SW spread eagle in front of a camera isn't so naive that they don't know they'll show up here.

  9. #4665
    Yo CJ,

    This is my first post EVER on this site. I have never been with a SW and have never even been to the K. I consider your photos art and enjoy seeing the photos and stories you post to learn about a slice of life that is alien to me. I find your work enlightening and educational and.

    You may even be the same guy for all I know, but my point is your work has much artistic and redeeming social value and the puritanical fascists that are destroying this country should learn from your work; not try to censor you!

    Don't let the bastards get you down!

  10. #4664

    Why does this concern me? (And should concern all of you.)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...Other than the posting of pictures, there is not an ounce of truth in the slanderous comments being made in the Phillyburbs comment section of this acticle:

    http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/b...a6fd18253.html

    If you have not read these comments, I suggest you do. This is reflective of the type of individuals we deal with in this forum. This is why participation is so low. This is a continuance of the SuperEloquent debacle. (I do not believe SuperEloquent has anything to do with this.)

    I have said on a number of occasions: I am more worried about the members of this forum than I am of LE and the other elements that threaten us on the streets.

    CookyJar
    SuperEloquent has too much to lose by bringing attention to this forum. His name is known and his pictures show an actual sex act. Mine are nudes with no sex act. I am an amateur artist on a tight budget, these are my models. I don't pay for sex, nor do I promote prostitution. I am not a pimp. I don't own a registered (any) gun and I am not in no way involved in drugs. I have no police record.

    What I am is a big fish in a very small pond. However, I don't need some reporter, from a small news source, doing an article on USASexGuide. All anyone with half a brain has to do is google, "CookyJar," (information they now have thanks to that last comment). They will not find my identity, as was the case with SuperEloquent, but they will find this site. If there is ever an article written on USASexGuide, featuring the exploits of CookyJar and SuperEloquent – all bets are off and I am out of here.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katerina 16.jpg‎   Katerina 13.jpg‎   Katerina 17.jpg‎   Katerina 27.jpg‎   Katerina 017.jpg‎  

    Katerina 37.jpg‎   Katerina 38.jpg‎   Katerina 014.jpg‎   Katerina 29.jpg‎   Katerina 32.jpg‎  


  11. #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    At this time more comments on her charms would be redundant. However, for those of you who are keeping count. For a spinner – Katerina has a great ass.

    Rather than using this space and time for more comments on the shape and firmness of Katerina's ass (for those who keep track of these things) I would like to go off topic and comment on the following post: "Is CookyJar A Desperado?" Which is totally unrelated to finding girls for sex, and has absolutely nothing to do with Katerina's tight beautiful heart shaped ass (for those who like to keep on going records about such things) but it's subject is something I cannot totally ignore...
    CJ. Clearly, you spend the time and money to pursue this hobby with gusto, and every guy on here benefits, if in no other way by having a catalog of lovelies for great reference. I only wish the girls were as reliable as you are, in terms of where they hang and when they're around, but that's clearly a pipe dream.

    Like any endeavor, however, there will be those who observe and appreciate and become fans, and those who will be jealous of an apparent overachiever and become detractors. It's like that in school ("Sure he gets good grades, but he's a nerd with no life") , in sports ("So he broke a record. Big deal. He's probably on steroids") , in the workplace ("Another promotion? That bastard is either kissing the boss' ass or must have something on him") , and just about everywhere else.

    Lately, you seem to have run into a bunch of people on this forum who fall into the detractor category. That's really a shame, as it turns everyone's attention away from the main purpose (I do hope we all remember what that is . Exercises and adventures for the little head) , and make this sound like a press-based debate between political candidates.

    Like any critic with nothing to say but personal sniping, those who can post nothing but negatives will eventually tire of their pointless assassination attempts and go away. In the meantime, keep up the mission of discovering and documenting fine ass for yourself and everyone else. Thanks for the persistence, and thanks for the sharing!

    By the way, Kat (Katerina or Katherina or whatever) is another who I'd love to discover as well. Have any "reliable" location for her hanging out, or digits to arrange a meet? PM with any other details you'd care to share.

  12. #4662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Her exotic looks and GFE technique still rings my bell. I cannot pass her by. No! She does not have Jewels Polish, but she has enough style and class to pull off whatever fantasy you desire.

    CookyJar
    Cookyjar dam your lucky so I don't live in town I will just dream on.

  13. #4661

    No tit, too many tats.

    Like the header, NO tit, TOO MANY tats, but she does have a fine ass and I'd still do her in a heartbeat. Thanks again for sharing CJ. Good luck out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    At this time more comments on her charms would be redundant. However, for those of you who are keeping count. For a spinner – Katerina has a great ass.CookyJar

  14. #4660

    Katerina – Another Perfect Little Spinner, with a great ass

    At this time more comments on her charms would be redundant. However, for those of you who are keeping count. For a spinner – Katerina has a great ass.

    Rather than using this space and time for more comments on the shape and firmness of Katerina's ass (for those who keep track of these things) I would like to go off topic and comment on the following post: "Is CookyJar A Desperado?" Which is totally unrelated to finding girls for sex, and has absolutely nothing to do with Katerina's tight beautiful heart shaped ass (for those who like to keep on going records about such things) but it's subject is something I cannot totally ignore.

    Other than the posting of pictures, there is not an ounce of truth in the slanderous comments being made in the Phillyburbs comment section of this acticle: http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/b...a6fd18253.html.

    If you have not read these comments, I suggest you do. This is reflective of the type of individuals we deal with in this forum. This is why participation is so low. This is a continuance of the SuperEloquent debacle. (I do not believe SuperEloquent has anything to do with this.)

    I have said on a number of occasions: I am more worried about the members of this forum than I am of LE and the other elements that threaten us on the streets.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katerina 20.jpg‎   Katerina 002.jpg‎   Katerina 21.jpg‎   Katerina 010.jpg‎   Katerina 009.jpg‎  

    Katerina 31.jpg‎   Katerina 008.jpg‎   Katerina 33.jpg‎   Katerina 013.jpg‎   Katerina 24.jpg‎  


  15. #4659

    Re: Katerina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    My first time acting on K. 2 weeks ago. A 21 year old from the Ukraine who lives in Olney. Pretty face, blond hair, green eyes.

    Very nice, talkative person. Told me about her life (including heroine) and in no way acted like a scammer. We walked a good 10 blocks to the house we used and she wanted to walk my back just to keep talking. $50 and she book my load in her mouth, another $10 for this dude to give us ths little apartment.

    She didn't want her face in the picture, so just the snatch below.
    There are reviews on Katerina going back to 2010. Most of them, the ones I took the time to read, were good. What I could add would be surplus information. She's a spinner, pretty, and an excellent provider.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katerina 015.jpg‎   Katerina 005.jpg‎   Katerina 007.jpg‎   Katerina 26.jpg‎   Katerina 016.jpg‎  

    Katerina 35.jpg‎   Katerina 011.jpg‎   Katerina 34.jpg‎   Katerina 012.jpg‎   Katerina 23.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape