Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 875 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly John
    ....So after our date I did a search to see if anyone else had written a report or taken pics of her. Sure enough, Supereloquent did a report and posted some piics of her in the fall.

    Here is the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=671

    I also selected a few of Supereloquent's shots to post here, and this is as good an opportunity as any to say we love your stuff Supereloquent and keep up the excellent work!
    Excellent usage of the search function, links to found report or pics in both of your recent reports! Good job also on reporting the different names used. This may also help someone recall dating her or finding your report in future searches.

  2. #3005

    Liz

    Anyone know if Liz is still out and anybody have or can get more pics?

    I can't find her.

  3. #3004
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:13.

  4. #3003

    Its Around

    Same Shit From Another Location Down South.

    Unfortunately, since the Hogg Family disease has been confirmed multiple times here, it sounds like you are probably royally fucked. There is also a good chance that your fellow monger here (who recommended that you visit Hogg Heaven in a pm to you) also has the gift that keeps on giving. Please go for treatment ASAP and you may be able to get it under control. As I understand it, there is no cure. Only some medicine to control the outbreaks.

    About a year ago, I thought I might have contracted it from DATY with one of my favorite amp girls. She gets checked regularly and is very careful. Unlike Priscilla Pigg and her sister Henrietta Hogg, she would not knowingly spread anything to others. She is very sweet and about the cleanest AMP girl I know. I was very relieved to find out it was only a yeast infection (has some similar initial symptoms to herpes). I told her about it, she was a little embarrassed and she took care of it immediately. And I went to my doctor who diagnosed it and treated it. It went away immediately and never returned. Needless to say my dining enthusiasm has been greatly curbed since then and I am much more careful.

  5. #3002

    This Is Whats Its About

    If ya monger in Philly, NY, NJ, BOSTON, LA, or any other place that's where the post goes. Why would anyone ever post on a Philly board if the find was in Orlando Fla?

    As far as the likes and dis likes go who cares about that? Its a free world and board. As far as posting nasty pics goes We also have the right to make comments about this. When anyone wants this place to themselves and buys it they can do whatever they like. Play nice Steve, take some meds, drink a pint, smoke some rocks, shoot some dope, or whatever it is you do to relax.

    Some here and on the international side never have ever posted a pic or gone anywhere in the globe mongering. Sure they say they do and will argue that they do but I am sure never have. Some tell tails of balancing acts on top of dumpsters and back alley crap (that's high end ha) and have never added a pic. Some have nothing more to do but monger around, so they supply info, some good some not so good. I feel I don't want most info out around here so it's passed via PM and keeps me and the gals out of harms way. It also keeps many that never add anything here from asking for free info.

    Don't feel Steve that you were bashed but just TALKED ABOUT and leave it at that. Some of your finds are better looking and some are the nastiest things most have ever seen. Please note it was not done to hammer you just to let ya know the quality is not all that good. I guess it does reflect on you as a person but that said, so does your spinning out and bashing others. The comments were about the girl, not you but you spoke and made your ass show.

    Its about info and finds and prices and all the rest in this game. I am sure I will never send flowers to your funeral or care when your gone. But I do care enough to speak out when the quality is like the inside of a gut wagon or bait barrel. If ya look around most would never want anyone to ever know they have crossed a line towards fugly and nasty. I guess you are another story all together in that regard.

    Keep up the good work, and please tell us what funeral home has your mortuary trust, We will soon send some donations.

    B. B.

  6. #3001
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.

  7. #3000
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.

  8. #2999

    Katerina

    My first time acting on K, 2 weeks ago. A 21 year old from the Ukraine who lives in Olney. Pretty face, blond hair, green eyes.

    Very nice, talkative person. Told me about her life (including heroine) and in no way acted like a scammer. We walked a good 10 blocks to the house we used and she wanted to walk my back just to keep talking. $50 and she book my load in her mouth, another $10 for this dude to give us ths little apartment

    She didn't want her face in the picture, so just the snatch below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kat smaller.JPG‎  

  9. #2998
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:08.

  10. #2997
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:09.

  11. #2996

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:11.

  12. #2995

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 06-21-10 at 03:14.

  13. #2994

    Brilliant!!!

    Speaking of bloatware, I dreamed I was overhearing a conversation through the paper-thin walls of the Carlyle...

    I've never quite gotten a good bead on you Ed. I remember the flame wars with CJ, where he out maneuvered and out articulated you which, I think, led to your temporary self imposed exile. And, for a long time I thought you were a cop monitoring this board and trying your best to gather intelligence and subvert this forum. Now you are back with an acerbic and rapier wit second to none. Were you attending English Lit and Witty Writing 101 courses in the interim? Super is a major and vital contributor to this board, make no doubt about it, but this piece of satire was absolutely BRILLIANT! I've been laughing all day. Welcome back and I anxiously await some reports from you.

    Be Safe. LC

  14. #2993

    Tale of the Professor and his Cum-Piggie

    Ed Norton and I have had our differences in the distant past and he and Cooky were once flame combatants. For some reason Ed has never been a fan of multiple or explicit photos, and for godsakes, please no close-ups of assholes. I think I commented at one point that he is the closest thing we have to a Fundamentalist Monger. As Super posted in his own thread, yes I always felt there was a bit of envy behind Ed's continued criticism of CJ and perhaps there is an element of that with you too. IMO Super and Cooky's photo reports are the closest thing to must-read posts on this entire site so there is no doubt where my ultimate loyalties lie.

    That said, I really have to give Ed props on this one and Super I think you ought to lighten up a bit and learn to laugh at yourself a little. I enjoyed Ed's transcript, thought it was an inspired bit of satire, and didn't think it came across as mean-spirited at all.

    As good as your stuff is, Super - and it's outstanding, let's face it even some of your fans like me have noted what seems to be an outsized ego that occasionally bleeds into brief moments of insufferable arrogance. If you would poke fun at yourself once in awhile or let Ed get his jab in w/o lashing out, I think it would help diffuse your critics.

  15. #2992

    It Is A Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
    You are entitled to your opinion regardless of what others may think. I share some of your views about some of the nasty skanks that are pictured here. To me, the guys who pick up some of these crack wh*res have something in common with them. Some of these women will let a guy do just about anything to her, cum in her mouth, fuck them in the ass, some will even offer sex without a condom, they don`t care. All they want is the money to buy more drugs so they can escape the harsh reality of their depressing lives. Most have no hope for a better life. The guy on the other hand, is so fuckin addicted to sex he thinks with the little head instead of the bigger head. I am well aware that most street walkers will not look like Miss America. But there has to be at least some sort of attractivness. I can not fuck a girl just because she makes herself available sometimes for slightly more then the cost of a McDonalds happy meal. I have seen women pictured here who are skin and bones because of the drugs, or have black teeth or maybe no teeth at all. Women with pussies so disgusting looking I wouldn`t let a dog fuck it. The funny part is these guys who are bragging about their "conquests" would never bring these women to meet their friends or families. They would be too embarrassed to admit they were having sex with them. But it`s an addiction, they throw good common sense out the window for the pleasure(?) of a few minutes. I got bashed the last time I expressed these views, and I expect to get bashed again. And you know what, I DON`T FUCKIN CARE!!!! There are some on here who feel they can insult, and talk down to anyone who expresses an opinion different from their own. Or they feel superior to others simply because they post pictures in their reports. That`s the sad reality of their lives, they are addicted to sex with just about any woman, and the women are addicted to the drugs. Together, they feed an addiction. Think back to when Hugh Grant got caught with that transvestite hooker in LA. At home, he has Elizabeth Hurley, who is beautiful, intelligent, and rich. The first public appearence Hugh Grant makes after being arrested is The Tonight Show. He comes out on stage, sits down, and the first thing Jay Leno asks is, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING"? When you have steak at home, why drive around looking for ox tail. (no pun intended)
    I do realize that some of these gals have no way of ever having any goodness in there lives. This said, they have gotten themselves into a spiral of drugs and addiction. I know most have no way out but some still can overcome the monkey on there backs. They can "clean up" and have a normal life. On the other hand some come from the finest of families and have been caught in this mess for a multitude of reasons. They have done what that have and are not capable of finding there way home.

    I see the desperation in the eyes of these gals in some of the pics they are in. They are having some mope take a pic at there expense and never knowing where it will be posted. Why in the world would anyone ever want to post such people on here? Its of no great value to them or us to post pics of such troubled gals! Yes I have banged more than most whole families, and some the same as what I am talking about here. But after a while I realized just what I was doing. I was degrading some poor sole and making myself look even worse. I was also adding gas to the fire in respect to "self risk std's"

    I would think more of a guy that found a nice clean gal off the street that wanted some cash for whatever her reason. Not just some dope sick nasty that can not even keep one eye open for the pic. Pic's of a gal than needs to feed her self from time to time with full knowledge of what she is doing. I don't care if the gal goes on a bender for a few days she still returns to real life at some point. She does not simply go back to the shadows till some other mope See's his chance to get over.


    B.B...

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape