Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3628
    Thanks to michcl for the information. After a long day at work, I did my tour of the sex tracks of detroit. After cruising the triangle and coming up empty, I had a hunch about going to J R so after 10 minutes of driving south I finally ran into my all time fav. Gina finally turned up on lantz it was like old times! After quickly getting off the street we settled for half / half for. 4 ill admit she has gotten thicker but in the right places (hips, theighs) I guess I should send the head of the department of corrections a gift basket for thickening her up for me. She had noted that we have been dating for since 04. Its amazing really that I stuck with the same girl (mostly) for that long. Of course there was kristen, sandra, molly, amy, ect. She's staying out in kid rock country now so she comes down now and then, and I'm glad for it!

    R E: la renassance- I'm going to have to give that no-tel a thumbs down. I keep getting the same room despite protesting the fact, the AC doesn't work any more and the rooms are not clean (plus they know me by first name now) I don't know how many guys have the same problem but I'm sure that every time you go there you keep getting the streetmeat suite! (pm me if you know what room# I'm talking about)

    The Bali I never have a problem with, normally I use the del lido, its off woodward but the only thing I don't like about it is ferndale leo is hot on 8 mile either near the fair grounds or past the motorrama. But at least its clean. But the suggestion of parking in the strip mall does make sense.

    Finally, does anyone know what happened to some of the board faves? I was reading the archives and amber's name kept coming up. What ever happened to her, I don't think I had the pleasure of knowing her.

    Stay safe guys!

  2. #3627

    Carefull on the ave

    I went driving down the ave a few days back and saw a lot of action at the Victory. There was this really hot blonde with a white dress walking on that area. So I went to the parking lot of the Victory to make the turn around and scoop. When I pulled in what I saw their scared me away. First off for each girl out their there was a pimp either standing with them or sitting in a car. As far as I was concerned it was way to easy of a setup to get a beating. So I drove back down the ave to look for other game. I saw some stuff I liked until closed inspection made my little guy run and hide. When I headed back toward the Victory, what I saw was kinda funny and kinda scary. The Pimps and ho's were right were I left them, looking dumb wondering why there was no business and right across the street was a black Dodge, unmarked cop car, with blacked out windows and the driver side window down taking pictures of everything and everyone. So I ventured to the Inkster side of the ave, where as usual their was nothing to be had.

  3. #3626

    Speaking of Del Ray

    In regards to the neighborhood of Del Ray (down Jefferson) , I go through there all the time, along with the Fort (Down River Area) and the Dix Toledo stroll and never see any action. There are some perfect No-Tels there. Anyone else have any luck in those areas. If so where and when.

  4. #3625

    Digit

    Can you guy's share me the digit girl in Warren or Madison Height.

  5. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Or park a block or two away before your uncle at the Bali or other hotel and walk from there.
    Thats what I did sum years back, at the request of the SW no less. I thought I was being set up, but things turned out smooth. I believed I parked in the little strip mall. It was a Domino's there.

  6. #3623

    Ave Angel Last Week / Walkie and a walker Tuesday

    Met a mid 20s WSW blonde thick named Angel on the Ave near Livernois a week ago. She said my man was shaped funny LOL. .2 plus tip for pleasant encounter. She had popped blood vessels in both of her eyes from a guy / monger who she said choked her and tried to kill her. I didn't investigate further on what happened. She had premade pieces of paper with her name and number handwritten on it. I mentioned I could get her some clients if she was interested. She seemed eager for the connections and told me to take down another number which was her phone which was currently off. I have not verified the numbers but if you're interested let me know and I'll give them both.

    On John R Tuesday there was a BSW who was riding a bicycle down the street looking around. She looked scoopable. Came back and noticed bike was gone and she was on the sidewalk appeared to be talking into a walkie after the pass by. She looked younger with a chubby face but slim body. She was wearing all black track jacket.

    There was also another BSW with a neon hood who was on the R and 6 on the corner for a couple hours talkin on the phone by herself. It was odd and it was within a 1/4 where the possible UC was. Didn't notice any UC cars but noticed DPD down the side streets near 7.

    The red head you guys speak of does she have orange / blonde hair or RED like chuckie the doll LOL

  7. #3622

    Another option

    Or park a block or two away before your uncle at the Bali or other hotel and walk from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    That's correct. The Bali is the one at 8 and dequindre. Also along the lines of there only being one way in and one way out. Twice now, I have seen our uncle parked on the side street right next to the Bali. From where he is parking he can see your car in the back parking lot, wait for you to pull out and boom. You guys know how this story ends. So watch out for that. Also, for ten more bucks (35) you can go up to John R and I think between 11 and 12 mile there is a decent motel there. Personally I like it better, its cleaner and as JW says, if you take them 15 minutes out of the hood they are way less likely to pull some shit on you.

  8. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by Moloch2233  [View Original Post]
    That one is fairly sketchy but I've taken a few girls there. As noted, its very boxed in, so exercise caution.
    But you CAN get a decent haircut there.

  9. #3620
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    It's the Del Ray.
    Bali is the one I'm talking about. I remember since I thought it was kinda funny an indian was working the Bali motel.

  10. #3619
    Picked up an ethnically ambiguous girl on the Ave a few days ago. She may have been black, but fairly light skin and unusually defined features. Really, really stacked body (nice rack mainly) , but she was pretty weird. Forget her name, as per usual. Found a spot and she managed to cowgirl me in my little car. She was wearing a grey hoodie. She seemed clean just acted a bit jittery. Probably wouldn't repeat but would recommend giving it a shot for the price (.30).

  11. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Only notel I have ever been too near are is the one dequindre and 8. 20 bucks plus 5 deposit. Fucking shithole though, and only 1 way in and out. Wouldn't trust it for shit, but it worked in a pinch.
    That one is fairly sketchy but I've taken a few girls there. As noted, its very boxed in, so exercise caution.

  12. #3617

    Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Only notel I have ever been too near are is the one dequindre and 8. 20 bucks plus 5 deposit. Fucking shithole though, and only 1 way in and out. Wouldn't trust it for shit, but it worked in a pinch.
    What is the name of the no-tel on dequindre and 8?

  13. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    I meant notels on the ave and the are.
    Only notel I have ever been too near are is the one dequindre and 8. 20 bucks plus 5 deposit. Fucking shithole though, and only 1 way in and out. Wouldn't trust it for shit, but it worked in a pinch.

  14. #3615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    18-20yo to suck your dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is their a younger SW out there 18 to 20 yo that the drugs have not messed up. If you have digits please PM me
    There are plenty. Read my posts, travel where I do, and enjoy the tender fruit. MW

  15. #3614

    Wake up, man

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is their a younger SW out there 18 to 20 yo that the drugs have not messed up. If you have digits please PM me
    Let me be the first to say: Good Luck in your search. Let me also break this down for you: when you find 18 to 20 year old women walking the streets in search of a boner to suck for cash, you may be certain that the drugs have already messed her up. If not, she would be doing ANYTHING else with her time.

    We are always watching that sliding scale of street deterioration in action. Trying to scoop the fresh ones before they sustain too much damage. And they are all damaged by the drugs and the lifestyle every day they are out there. My favorites are the more seasoned ladies who have somehow managed to keep their addictions more or less within the limits of their bodies (and spirits) to recover. These are the SW's you keep reading about in this forum. Women who have found a way to keep going long enough to actually develop some skills. You can keep the 18 year old hood rat who's been doing nothing but smoking rocks and cocks ever since she dropped out of school at 15. I've met more than one of those young ladies, who are more worn out (where it counts) than many SW's twice their age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape