Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 21048
-
06-08-12 23:36 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 273From what I gather, they have permission to be right there from the city of detroit, also they can chase you a mile inside of detroit, I've seen it a few times they chase someone down to state fair or 7 mile. The way I just solve the del lido problem is just go to 8 mile turn and then turn south again to detroit.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
If anything someone should start a detroit motel's thread and give out good reviews and what to avoid.
Stay safe
-
06-08-12 16:35 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 409I rolled through there after 1 am last night and it looked like the activity was finally going to pick up. County inn must have opened their doors. Saw several on Fenkel between the Valero and the party store west of Tele, several more on the side street all the way from the Valero down past the Vic, and even several more roaming the side street along the school field.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
I wanted to check the vicinity real quick for leo and see what / who was happening on Grand and then it happened; leo was parked and lurking in the dark shadows. As I crossed his path I got lit up from east and west with enough flood lights to make me think I had just escaped from Stalag 13. Figured someone was going down real soon and I had my doubts if it was going to be a SW. Lot of mongers were on the prowl.
Rolled down Grand to the MtV on my way out of the area and about half way down Shiawasse the monger in front of me let out a familiar face. Can't remember her name though. Crazy hoe with reddish brown hair. I do remember she can no hands a grapefruit through a garden hose quite well though. Looked good all cleaned up and in fresh clothes. Man I wanted to but my retinas were still recovering from the scanning they took and the big head was in control for a change. Ugg! This is the third time in as many days that I've been spooked off a good scoop in different areas. F! This town it's uncles! Can't a monger catch a break? Or is it just a conspiracy to keep the station owners supplied with ample amounts of my currency?
-
06-08-12 15:29 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Rolled through the triangle at lunch time. Absolutely dead! Nothing! Where have they gone?
-
06-08-12 06:46 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 130Ferndale LEO
You're quite right about Ferndale Leo near Del lido. Little known item: there is a very small chunk of territory south of the 8 near woodward that is actually Ferndale! I had always wondered how they could park on the south side to nail mongers, speeders etc.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-12 23:44 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 273Thanks to michcl for the information. After a long day at work, I did my tour of the sex tracks of detroit. After cruising the triangle and coming up empty, I had a hunch about going to J R so after 10 minutes of driving south I finally ran into my all time fav. Gina finally turned up on lantz it was like old times! After quickly getting off the street we settled for half / half for. 4 ill admit she has gotten thicker but in the right places (hips, theighs) I guess I should send the head of the department of corrections a gift basket for thickening her up for me. She had noted that we have been dating for since 04. Its amazing really that I stuck with the same girl (mostly) for that long. Of course there was kristen, sandra, molly, amy, ect. She's staying out in kid rock country now so she comes down now and then, and I'm glad for it!
R E: la renassance- I'm going to have to give that no-tel a thumbs down. I keep getting the same room despite protesting the fact, the AC doesn't work any more and the rooms are not clean (plus they know me by first name now) I don't know how many guys have the same problem but I'm sure that every time you go there you keep getting the streetmeat suite! (pm me if you know what room# I'm talking about)
The Bali I never have a problem with, normally I use the del lido, its off woodward but the only thing I don't like about it is ferndale leo is hot on 8 mile either near the fair grounds or past the motorrama. But at least its clean. But the suggestion of parking in the strip mall does make sense.
Finally, does anyone know what happened to some of the board faves? I was reading the archives and amber's name kept coming up. What ever happened to her, I don't think I had the pleasure of knowing her.
Stay safe guys!
-
06-07-12 08:52 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 846Carefull on the ave
I went driving down the ave a few days back and saw a lot of action at the Victory. There was this really hot blonde with a white dress walking on that area. So I went to the parking lot of the Victory to make the turn around and scoop. When I pulled in what I saw their scared me away. First off for each girl out their there was a pimp either standing with them or sitting in a car. As far as I was concerned it was way to easy of a setup to get a beating. So I drove back down the ave to look for other game. I saw some stuff I liked until closed inspection made my little guy run and hide. When I headed back toward the Victory, what I saw was kinda funny and kinda scary. The Pimps and ho's were right were I left them, looking dumb wondering why there was no business and right across the street was a black Dodge, unmarked cop car, with blacked out windows and the driver side window down taking pictures of everything and everyone. So I ventured to the Inkster side of the ave, where as usual their was nothing to be had.
-
06-07-12 08:37 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 846Speaking of Del Ray
In regards to the neighborhood of Del Ray (down Jefferson) , I go through there all the time, along with the Fort (Down River Area) and the Dix Toledo stroll and never see any action. There are some perfect No-Tels there. Anyone else have any luck in those areas. If so where and when.
-
06-07-12 08:14 #5531Regular Member

Posts: 3Digit
Can you guy's share me the digit girl in Warren or Madison Height.
-
06-07-12 02:25 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 438Thats what I did sum years back, at the request of the SW no less. I thought I was being set up, but things turned out smooth. I believed I parked in the little strip mall. It was a Domino's there.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 19:47 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 159Ave Angel Last Week / Walkie and a walker Tuesday
Met a mid 20s WSW blonde thick named Angel on the Ave near Livernois a week ago. She said my man was shaped funny LOL. .2 plus tip for pleasant encounter. She had popped blood vessels in both of her eyes from a guy / monger who she said choked her and tried to kill her. I didn't investigate further on what happened. She had premade pieces of paper with her name and number handwritten on it. I mentioned I could get her some clients if she was interested. She seemed eager for the connections and told me to take down another number which was her phone which was currently off. I have not verified the numbers but if you're interested let me know and I'll give them both.
On John R Tuesday there was a BSW who was riding a bicycle down the street looking around. She looked scoopable. Came back and noticed bike was gone and she was on the sidewalk appeared to be talking into a walkie after the pass by. She looked younger with a chubby face but slim body. She was wearing all black track jacket.
There was also another BSW with a neon hood who was on the R and 6 on the corner for a couple hours talkin on the phone by herself. It was odd and it was within a 1/4 where the possible UC was. Didn't notice any UC cars but noticed DPD down the side streets near 7.
The red head you guys speak of does she have orange / blonde hair or RED like chuckie the doll LOL
-
06-06-12 19:30 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 159Another option
Or park a block or two away before your uncle at the Bali or other hotel and walk from there.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 19:14 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 34But you CAN get a decent haircut there.
Originally Posted by Moloch2233
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 16:13 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 207Bali is the one I'm talking about. I remember since I thought it was kinda funny an indian was working the Bali motel.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 12:29 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 108Picked up an ethnically ambiguous girl on the Ave a few days ago. She may have been black, but fairly light skin and unusually defined features. Really, really stacked body (nice rack mainly) , but she was pretty weird. Forget her name, as per usual. Found a spot and she managed to cowgirl me in my little car. She was wearing a grey hoodie. She seemed clean just acted a bit jittery. Probably wouldn't repeat but would recommend giving it a shot for the price (.30).
-
06-06-12 12:24 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 108That one is fairly sketchy but I've taken a few girls there. As noted, its very boxed in, so exercise caution.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






