Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2203

    Fri A. M

    Hit the G about 1 am. Nothing out so I headed west. Passed by JR and damn there was a lot out at that time. To be honest I haven't picked up anything in the JR in a good ten years or more. Ferndale cops freak the shit out of me and they're always lurking about that area. Saw some the girls you guys talk about. Hit the triangle for awhile and saw one drunken WSW on 6 that couldn't barely stand. Decent looking though. Her Dude parked at the Valero was keeping an eye on her. I passed. Saw another NASTY blown out WSW on Woodbine and a BSW in the shadows off 6.

    After awhile decided to say f this and head back to the G as it's on the way home. Saw the usual little spinner WSW (damn can't remember her name) and her equally tiny friend. Was thinking of dreaming 3D and her friend got scooped and then she says she had to run back to the house and come get her in 5. Yea babe if I'm still here.

    Drove around the G for few more then scored! Fun time with a brand new 20 year old BSW. This chick is a nubian goddess. Got the best BBBJCIMWS I've had in a long time while her friend egged her on from the back seat and grabbed her ass / cooch. I'm not really sure these chicks were SW's. Never saw them before. I'm thinking they were just drunk and fun was had by all. That's the impression they gave me. Her friend scooped the Jackson I offered and they took off for the coney in a hurry. Damn I got to find this one again.

  2. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I got a rule, no catch, no ride back, and I park 10 to 15 minutes from where I did the pick up (in the suburbs) that means a go 45 minute walk back. Unless they tell me they don't catch up front, then I just pass.
    LOL. I'd like to see that go down. Although I feel the same way which is why I have to fall back on rule #1; when I'm done get the F* out.

    A couple years back I had been experimenting with a health food supplement that increases your load like a porn star. It's called Maca and it does work for this purpose. I had picked this blonde SW off the G. She starts the "let me know when you're going to nut" bullshit. So I know what she's planning on doing. She working like a trooper and right before I nutted I tell her to rub the boys and I put my hand on the back of her head. Holy shit I blew like Mt. Vesuvius and kept her from lift her head up until I was done. She pulls her head up and she's got it coming out her nose and running done her chin trying to catch it in her hand. She starts whining;" I thought you were

    Going to tell me". I said I did tell you and she started crying. So now I feel like an ass (not). I tossed her a towel and the whole way back she kept saying WTF dude that was huge. I still laugh about it today. 2 weeks later I picked her up again. She didn't spill a drop the next time.

  3. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Nice first post but it sounds like total BS (no offence) your paying top SP (service provider) prices for a SW, and I don't care how good she looks or how good she sucks dick (with a condom) IMHO your over paying big time, not sure if you will get to many PM's on that one but keep up the good work and safe hunting, John Wise.

    PS. It does sound like your getting a cut or profit or free service (just my two cents)
    I agree as well, I call BS post, no time zone, no location / streets and the prices do not seem to be the standard rates. I would take the number if only to process it for verification.

    K

  4. #2200

    John R

    Doing a little recon Wednesday afternoon. Does anyone have info on these 2 SW. Looked interesting!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0263.jpg
Views:	2056
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	136711

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0264.jpg
Views:	1878
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	136712

  5. #2199

    Alls quiet on john are

    Decided to take a stroll out to jr earlier. To the monger who swooped up jetta around 12:30-1pm hope you enjoyed her. Not much out and about, a few crackheads around the 7mile down to nevada. Not much cracking either from lantz to 8, did pick up nat. She's around 5'8, koolaid colored hair and tat's all over. Got a very rushed BJ for. 2

    Also I would agree with the previous poster on taking cell phone pics of SW's and potental decoys, I would recommend being more discreet when out on the street. But

    When you manage to get said SW to the local notel, please let your inner gordon parks out and snap away. Besides, I don't think with the budget cuts some vice cop is going to waste time and money trying to get exif data and trying to match up phones from a website based in canada (where strangely enough prostiution is legal)

    Stay safe and take more pictures!

  6. #2198

    Amy

    I ran into someone who used to 3some with Amy and me. Was sorry to hear that Amy died of an OD last winter.

  7. #2197

    Theres Always Hope!

    Starting out last night as Usual Hit the trangle a couple of times just because its close and I have to go by it to get anywhere near any type of strip. Not much out did see a WSW at The Valero at the last minute but of course 2 to 3 cars shot up in the parking lot before I could get a good look. I did see a WSW blonde white top on with an Afr Am male in a red T shirt in the bushes at Fenton (Not sure if they were getting high or getting busy) So I rolled on to the road less traveled (for me anyway) Hit Harper saw a couple of BSW that looked as though they were tweaking so I passed! Hit Chene which I know has been destitute for a while but I figured its worth a look. I figured wrong! Saw an old WSW hunched over walking so I passed. Decided to hit my lucky spot as of late the big G! One of you must have gotten lucky last night! Saw a long set of legs and a nice tight butt in daisey dukes on a tall skinny WSW wearing a blue hoodie by STF! I circled around and so did a half dozen other guys! I wanted to see the grill but couldn't get a look because of the hoodie! And there was more traffic on the side street she walked onto than the big G itself! Did see a couple other SW's in the area but I wanted to see her. No luck there. Hit Fort and it was pretty active around 4 Saw a brunette WSW sitting near the corner on military. And I had Hope! 39yo WSW tall pretty thin but the grill looked like it had been in a head on collision with a Mack truck! (and I'm no prize myself but DAMN!) However she was very sweet so I found a spot. Apparently I picked up the deluxe hoover vac! Hands free deep cleaning super suction model! As soon as I felt the tongue my fullest attention was gained! Of course it was. I had Hope! And all of a sudden prematurely, because of the suction and shock value from the feeling I released my anxiety! WTF But there was still Hope! With a deep gag a huge gulp and a little chuckle Hope pressed on! I love this girl! LOL She proceded with the deep cleaning action unrushed as though she was enjoying it as much as I was! Bottom Line Hands Free DTSSBBBJTCIM 2 loads. 02 +.05 tip What a Peach!

  8. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    With the current increase in Federal Wiretapping charges against those who are filming the police, I might have a tendency to agree with you. Although, from what I remember these servers are in Canada and the US law enforcement has no jurisdiction in this event. While they could fight with the Canadian court systems and try to get the information, I doubt it would be worth their time. What might be more of a concern to those uploading those types of photos is the EXIF data that is uploaded inside the photo. Phone / Camera / whatever, make, model, serial number and more can be obtained from this data.

    Oh and add to that, in Michigan law enforcement is capable of taking your phone away from you and downloading the data from it. This includes all GPS coordinates, pictures and website traffic. It only takes a matter of seconds and while insane, are fully within their rights to do so under current law.
    Thank you, Kingdom69. You are clearly more up on these technologies than I am. I have been hesitant to involve photography in my mongering before, and you have just convinced me. I am NOT going to add that kind of risk to the long list of risks already undertaken.

    I was more worried about just pissing off the local LE with a picture like that. We catch enough hell when they pull us over without antagonizing them. If teenagers on the bus are getting the business from uniformed thugs just for recording an arrest in progress, the consequences for mongers would be ugly indeed. Right or wrong, I don't see the behavior of LE improving anytime soon.

  9. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Do you think we might be inviting some heat of our own by posting pics of LE on the job here? I'm not sure how exposed we are (IP addresses and all that rot) as users of this forum, but I certainly don't want to give Uncle a reason to find out.

    My 2 cents, anyway.
    With the current increase in Federal Wiretapping charges against those who are filming the police, I might have a tendency to agree with you. Although, from what I remember these servers are in Canada and the US law enforcement has no jurisdiction in this event. While they could fight with the Canadian court systems and try to get the information, I doubt it would be worth their time. What might be more of a concern to those uploading those types of photos is the EXIF data that is uploaded inside the photo. Phone / Camera / whatever, make, model, serial number and more can be obtained from this data.

    Oh and add to that, in Michigan law enforcement is capable of taking your phone away from you and downloading the data from it. This includes all GPS coordinates, pictures and website traffic. It only takes a matter of seconds and while insane, are fully within their rights to do so under current law.

    A US Department of Justice test of the CelleBrite UFED used by Michigan police found the device could grab all of the photos and video off of an iPhone within one-and-a-half minutes. The device works with 3000 different phone models and can even defeat password protections.

    "Complete extraction of existing, hidden, and deleted phone data, including call history, text messages, contacts, images, and geotags," a CelleBrite brochure explains regarding the device's capabilities. "The Physical Analyzer allows visualization of both existing and deleted locations on Google Earth. In addition, location information from GPS devices and image geotags can be mapped on Google Maps."

  10. #2194

    Think this through?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    4pm, just drove John are. I saw a few of uncles cars cruising around.
    Do you think we might be inviting some heat of our own by posting pics of LE on the job here? I'm not sure how exposed we are (IP addresses and all that rot) as users of this forum, but I certainly don't want to give Uncle a reason to find out.

    My 2 cents, anyway.

  11. #2193

    Soup for lunch

    On the R this afternoon. Saw Amber looking thin at her usual spot. Spotted one WSW I didn't recognize just north of State Fair, and I think I saw one smokin' hot BSW in some kind of wispy wrap dress further up toward 8 mile. I was rolling by at 30 mph, so my gaze never really got above the waist (legs forever!). What does she look like from the waist up?

    Picked up Leann (Lee Ann?) because she seemed a safe bet, although I'd never met her before. I don't know if this is the Leann that John Wise wrote about a while back, but this old chicken makes some excellent soup. I was a very happy camper after just a half hour treatment.

    Saw Nicki out on her usual corner by the party store later in the afternoon.

  12. #2192

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich CL  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her around, but finally got a chance to pick up this brunette. Bad tummy, but nice ass. Good, not great, BBBJ. Finished with doggy FS. She's got a tight punani. The FS was better than the BJ. $35 all in. I'd pick her up again.

    When I get around to my picture dump, I've got some of her ass.
    Is she the brunette with the long hair and the high, wide cheekbones? Face is very distinctive. I've spotted this SW a few times but never picked up. On the corner of Hollywood this afternoon, I think.

  13. #2191

    Tonya / Tanya. JR

    I'd seen her around, but finally got a chance to pick up this brunette. Bad tummy, but nice ass. Good, not great, BBBJ. Finished with doggy FS. She's got a tight punani. The FS was better than the BJ. $35 all in. I'd pick her up again.

    When I get around to my picture dump, I've got some of her ass.

  14. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    Last couple months for me.

  15. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The last few days of hunting it seem a little slow with the SW, anyone else notice this?
    I haven't seen a slow down really, in fact it seems to be pretty much the same as always. Hit and miss depending on the hour you are in the area. I must have seen 8-10 girls in the past couple of days, granted I would rarely pick up 6-7 of those girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape