Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3609

    There's Still Hope!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Starting out last night as Usual Hit the trangle a couple of times just because its close and I have to go by it to get anywhere near any type of strip. Not much out did see a WSW at The Valero at the last minute but of course 2 to 3 cars shot up in the parking lot before I could get a good look. I did see a WSW blonde white top on with an Afr Am male in a red T shirt in the bushes at Fenton (Not sure if they were getting high or getting busy) So I rolled on to the road less traveled (for me anyway) Hit Harper saw a couple of BSW that looked as though they were tweaking so I passed! Hit Chene which I know has been destitute for a while but I figured its worth a look. I figured wrong! Saw an old WSW hunched over walking so I passed. Decided to hit my lucky spot as of late the big G! One of you must have gotten lucky last night! Saw a long set of legs and a nice tight butt in daisey dukes on a tall skinny WSW wearing a blue hoodie by STF! I circled around and so did a half dozen other guys! I wanted to see the grill but couldn't get a look because of the hoodie! And there was more traffic on the side street she walked onto than the big G itself! Did see a couple other SW's in the area but I wanted to see her. No luck there. Hit Fort and it was pretty active around 4 Saw a brunette WSW sitting near the corner on military. And I had Hope! 39yo WSW tall pretty thin but the grill looked like it had been in a head on collision with a Mack truck! (and I'm no prize myself but DAMN!) However she was very sweet so I found a spot. Apparently I picked up the deluxe hoover vac! Hands free deep cleaning super suction model! As soon as I felt the tongue my fullest attention was gained! Of course it was. I had Hope! And all of a sudden prematurely, because of the suction and shock value from the feeling I released my anxiety! WTF But there was still Hope! With a deep gag a huge gulp and a little chuckle Hope pressed on! I love this girl! LOL She proceded with the deep cleaning action unrushed as though she was enjoying it as much as I was! Bottom Line Hands Free DTSSBBBJTCIM 2 loads. 02 +.05 tip What a Peach!
    Scooped Hope again! Not as good as the first time She had a chipped tooth or a filling missing because it was slightly toothy but overall got the job done to completion and out the window with the load.

  2. #3608

    Amanda on the are

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Halo has sixty days left. You Probly saw Amanda.
    Well I went back around 10PM looking for the same girl. MichiganDl, I don't think her name is Amanda, but I did pickup up an Amanda around the BP. WSW. 26, reddish brown hair. Nice B's that didn't sag much. Shaven. Very accommodating, gave a very nice BBJ. She claims she's had 3 kids, I couldn't tell! I didn't see any stretch marks and she was nice and tight. Very happy with my score. I have digits to share / trade with Senior members.

  3. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from a SW named Gina? Gina used to live on Robinwood when there were actually houses there. This would be around 04- 08. She did the 7mi, woodward, JR circuit and was based out of the Renn, or out of her home which she shared with Pam. She was an ex Budweiser girl and a supurb BJ and a pretty good straight (what's the term?)

    She spent some time locked up and was in and out of recovery and by checking the O. T. I. S. I can see her 2010 photo that she looks well and healthy. Wondering if she's changed her lifestyle or what she's doing.

    Then there was Dannielle who was a good little SW before she started deteriorating before our very eyes. The H really tore her up and she remained out the for a long time. She mostly strolled Woodward & 6mi and 6mi east toward oakland. This was 03- 06 she gave good BJs but mostly didn't do much else due to the H.
    I nailed a SW named Gina tonight on the R. Lives in Clarkston now. Nice tits. Nice ass. Good BJ. GREAT FS. Awesome snatch.

  4. #3606

    Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what is the going rate of notels on the Ave or near the Ave?
    $49-59 in Dearborn, Detroit and Inkster is cheaper.

  5. #3605

    Oops

    I meant notels on the ave and the are.

  6. #3604

    Notel

    Just curious what is the going rate of notels on the Ave or near the Ave?

  7. #3603

    Brianna

    Dreamed that I was stopped at the party store near Sharon and the ave talking to an old friend when one of the girls he was hanging out with asked for a ride. I said sure as she only needed a ride down the street. Cute Italian little spinner. Her name was Brianna and she had a tat on her arm that said Dyane. Anyway she had me take her to find boulders, then take her up to the Vic. Went to the room and she hit her stuff and offered me a freebie. Her body was a nice tight 10 and she had a friendly attitude. Good head and covered full. Only downside was that she only wanted it mish. No complaints, this girl was tight, moved her hips like a bucking bronco, and clawed at me to pound harder.

    Definite repeat if I ever see her again. I was so impressed that she wanted to hang out afterward that I tipped her the standard rate. BTW. She has a nice skinny tall blonde friend that looked like she'd be a lot of fun too.

    Too bad she didn't have a phone. I would have gotten those digits in a heartbeat. This girl goes straight to my ATF list.

  8. #3602

    The are

    It was a HO-ASIS on the are tonight. I counted about 9 to 11 SW. 1 BSW and the rest white. Is Halo out, I believe I saw her as well. Looked feed and healthy. Not a single LE around. This was around 7:15 PM tonight.

  9. #3601

    Laura

    Met Laura near Ave after getting digits from a senior who reported on her, She is a WSW in her 40's and bit skinny. Ran to a motel on Ave with her and went for a FS for. 5 & she is speaking greek fluently. She got a ease on it. May be I'll pay a visit back to her.

    Play safe.

    Nikk

  10. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alice Thursday morn in the Triangle. WSW around 40 currently redhead 5'4" 115lbs I have known her for close to 20 years when she was strung out and walked the brightmoore area. Says she's clean now which is possible. FS is not as exciting as it was back then so I lately have opted for bbbjtcim. Decent service usual is. 03 but she wanted extra I gave in but she paid for it with a good skull fucking and swallowing of a huge load. What a good little at! LOL
    Got a surprising phone call from this one the other day! It worked out well because my prearranged date with Shannon fell through. We hooked up and had a really good cfs time!

  11. #3599
    Judy is very nice, and yes, the Asian girl on the R is Liz. And I concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Judy's been sporadically on the Fort & Michigan strolls for years, though it's been quite a while since I've seen her. Always found her to be a sweetheart.

    Sounds like Liz (Thai) , who is an overall waste of time.

  12. #3598
    No offense, but read my complete report.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianplvr  [View Original Post]
    I have the same weakness, did you happen to get her digits? I would make the drive to see her.

  13. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    There was a hot black chick hanging out in back. Maybe this was the one that has been reported on recently? Not sure. Judy is a short, spinner, Asian (Chinese). I have a soft spot for both spinners and Asians so this was 2 birds with one stone.

    JD
    I have the same weakness, did you happen to get her digits? I would make the drive to see her.

  14. #3596
    Judy's been sporadically on the Fort & Michigan strolls for years, though it's been quite a while since I've seen her. Always found her to be a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Judy is a short, spinner, Asian (Chinese). I have a soft spot for both spinners and Asians so this was 2 birds with one stone. I've only ever seen one other Asian SWer, she used to be on the R. Can't remember her name. She's hot but not all that fun in the sack.
    Sounds like Liz (Thai) , who is an overall waste of time.

  15. #3595

    Leann

    The other day I was running up the R and I happened to see Leann (aka Gummy). I had not seen her out in ages (wonder if she was a guest in the gray hotel). Anyone been with her lately? Any updated thoughts? I would have stopped but was on my way to an appointment and didn't have the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape