Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 19147
-
06-06-12 19:30 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 159Another option
Or park a block or two away before your uncle at the Bali or other hotel and walk from there.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 19:14 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 34But you CAN get a decent haircut there.
Originally Posted by Moloch2233
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 16:13 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 207Bali is the one I'm talking about. I remember since I thought it was kinda funny an indian was working the Bali motel.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 12:29 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 108Picked up an ethnically ambiguous girl on the Ave a few days ago. She may have been black, but fairly light skin and unusually defined features. Really, really stacked body (nice rack mainly) , but she was pretty weird. Forget her name, as per usual. Found a spot and she managed to cowgirl me in my little car. She was wearing a grey hoodie. She seemed clean just acted a bit jittery. Probably wouldn't repeat but would recommend giving it a shot for the price (.30).
-
06-06-12 12:24 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 108That one is fairly sketchy but I've taken a few girls there. As noted, its very boxed in, so exercise caution.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-12 10:37 #3617Regular Member

Posts: 16Notel
What is the name of the no-tel on dequindre and 8?
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 16:54 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 207Only notel I have ever been too near are is the one dequindre and 8. 20 bucks plus 5 deposit. Fucking shithole though, and only 1 way in and out. Wouldn't trust it for shit, but it worked in a pinch.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 11:58 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 407418-20yo to suck your dick?
There are plenty. Read my posts, travel where I do, and enjoy the tender fruit. MW
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 09:35 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 299Wake up, man
Let me be the first to say: Good Luck in your search. Let me also break this down for you: when you find 18 to 20 year old women walking the streets in search of a boner to suck for cash, you may be certain that the drugs have already messed her up. If not, she would be doing ANYTHING else with her time.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
We are always watching that sliding scale of street deterioration in action. Trying to scoop the fresh ones before they sustain too much damage. And they are all damaged by the drugs and the lifestyle every day they are out there. My favorites are the more seasoned ladies who have somehow managed to keep their addictions more or less within the limits of their bodies (and spirits) to recover. These are the SW's you keep reading about in this forum. Women who have found a way to keep going long enough to actually develop some skills. You can keep the 18 year old hood rat who's been doing nothing but smoking rocks and cocks ever since she dropped out of school at 15. I've met more than one of those young ladies, who are more worn out (where it counts) than many SW's twice their age.
-
06-05-12 09:11 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 356No-tels
I was told buy a swer that the crest on fort st. Was 20 for 3 hrs and she said it was clean. Now clean to a swer and me is probably not the same thing.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 08:16 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 846A question to the more experienced
Is their a younger SW out there 18 to 20 yo that the drugs have not messed up. If you have digits please PM me
-
06-05-12 08:12 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 846Notels on the R
The problem with the R Notels is they are on Woodward or 8 mile and since they are way out in the open and police know about them you could get nabbed just for turning into one.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 08:10 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 846Cheaper but hard to get to
If they are willing to let you drive to Inkster from Detroit and if Dearborn does not pull you over.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 08:04 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 742There's Still Hope!
Scooped Hope again! Not as good as the first time She had a chipped tooth or a filling missing because it was slightly toothy but overall got the job done to completion and out the window with the load.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-12 01:56 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 92Amanda on the are
Well I went back around 10PM looking for the same girl. MichiganDl, I don't think her name is Amanda, but I did pickup up an Amanda around the BP. WSW. 26, reddish brown hair. Nice B's that didn't sag much. Shaven. Very accommodating, gave a very nice BBJ. She claims she's had 3 kids, I couldn't tell! I didn't see any stretch marks and she was nice and tight. Very happy with my score. I have digits to share / trade with Senior members.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






