Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 23660
-
06-04-12 12:23 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 191Finally, Success
Chi, I work at home often and will sometimes take a long "lunch" for just this type of activity. I haven't tried your method, but I like it.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
I've finally had some success on my end. You'll recall that I dumped USB last week. After I ignored a few of her emails, her tone turned to "I hope you are ok" and "did I do anything wrong?". On the advice of a trusted forum member, I decided to give one response. I told her it wasn't her fault (true) and I just had a change of heart (true). Nothing further from her.
I also finally had a successful FC romp with SB23. God, the girl has skills, and she really seemed to be enjoying herself. I'll proceed with extreme caution on our journey back to the FC this week, given her propensity to suggest she deserves a higher allowance. I suspect I'll tire of that soon, but for now, I'll enjoy the ride.
Oh, and ATF is back in town, and we're meeting tonight. Last time, she really seemed to miss me, and it showed in her performance, which included a particularly spirited trip to the Greek Isles. I'm glad she keeps calling when she's in town, because I'm happy to keep seeing her for P4P fun.
-
06-04-12 09:42 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 59Please do tell how the M&Gs go Scott, we await details with bated breath!
I am currently 'working at home' today. Where 'home' = a hotel room with a laptop & cellphone.
The Nurse is coming over for an extended lunch break in a few hours, I better go get some work done now while I can!
Regards,
Chi
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 18:19 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 754Thank you my brothers
Chi, Lit, Golf, Vroom et al,
Thank you for your kind words. I have ended 2 other LTRs before this one, so I just don't know why #3 is hitting me so hard, but there it is. I have two M&Gs scheduled for this coming week, and I sincerely hope I don't lose it while talking to them. These fuckin' babies can get under your skin, can't they? Fuck, fuck and more fuck! And tits! (weak reference to the The King's Speech)
Enjoy the weekend, my friends. Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I know I have been more than fortunate when it comes to babies, but this one just got to me.
Fuck,
Scott
-
06-02-12 17:33 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 1420The best way to get over a woman is to get over another woman.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 16:44 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 566I'm going to have to re-read this a few times before I understand it completely I think.
Originally Posted by EuroInCincy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 16:43 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 566Condolences, Scott. I predict you will survive. The best cure for a broken heart is a new paramour.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-12 12:53 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 754Long time coming, I guess
Chi,
You are right that it has been a source of heartache and anxiety for me for some time, and I can imagine a day not too far off when I will feel a sense of relief that the uncertainty is over. I can also imagine a day when I feel pissed as hell, and I'm kind of looking forward to that day. Right now, it's just sadness. I will need to be on my guard with the next few babies that I don't try and make them into the replica of my ATF. I can imagine that would be scary to them if I come on too strong.
It's a sunny, beautiful day, and I'm heading in to the office to be alone with paperwork, which is probably a good thing.
Moving on,
Scott
-
06-02-12 10:20 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 59Scott
So sorry to hear it is coming to closure Scott. I am sure you realize that the pain will not last forever. Also I'm sure you are aware that the relationship has been causing you on-again off-again pain for a little while now. At least if it finally does come to an end, you can begin to move ahead. I know, it sort of sounds like cutting the head off to cure the headache, but moving on may be the only long term solution here.
-
06-02-12 06:33 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 229Doing some arranging
Literal. The easiest to arrange this is before you get in prison, or find a warden like Mandy has, who accepts it and believes in weekend furloughs, but both solutions are done before prison is entered. Once in prison it wile hard. BUT perhaps some logic explanation might do the trick. Honey. I can use a #2 when I am pissed off. Like when I had a bad day at work. Would you rather see me happy coming home, after I blow of steam with my #2. Just one example. Or Honey you know I like position #37 and I know you hate it, would you not rather see me happy and not ask you that position when I can use a surrogate?
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
There are some funny situations where #2 takes her role too serious, as one time I am buying her a piece ofclothing, find out I did not had my plastic with me but I had a backup plastic in the name of #1. The sales clerk runs the plastic, gets an approval and hands the slip to sign to #2. (because of the gender on the plastic). #2 takes her role serious and tells true sales clerk OH No I can't sign, that is a card of #1. I am #2. The sales clerk looks funny. So I throw in. Ok where what is your fax number. Ill call#1 and tell her to fax over an authorization that I can use her plastic for this purchase. Which actually happened, but she made me wait for 15 minutes.
Of course this did cost me a better outfit once back home for #1, who with a big grin showed me an email of #2, saying " I hope I did right by not signing your name"
NOW who is really in charge?
Euro
-
06-01-12 19:17 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 649Depression meds all around!
Damn, this has been deflating if not a depressing thread here lately. Nando and his baby being exposed by the discovery of the burner phone by the war dept. And the egg shells he must now be walking on. Then Lit and Mandy going at one another back and forth. Now Scott gets the hand writing from the wall, via the ATF. Geesh, I can't take any more of this news fellows.
My condolences to Nando and Scott on their recent emotional upheaval. No doubt this would be tough. But as the saying does go,"this too shall pass", although not always as soon or as easily as we would like.
Regarding the into of the female voice on the thread. I think Mandy has added some by her opinions and input, but I do think that it has changed the tenor of the thread as well. Having been one who attended an all male school before attending co-ed participation; there is just a difference when the opposite sex is involved in the discourse of the day. However, since I am not a major contributor on this thread I have no strong vote one way or the other, but just acknowledging that there is a difference.
-
06-01-12 18:56 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 754Just what I needed!
Chi,
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
Very, very funny! Can't believe it didn't work either. I think she was fooling you about being a therapist LOL.
I guess I need to get into the habit of reading from the back forwards. This might have cheered me up a little so I didn't post as Debbie Downer.
Scott
-
06-01-12 18:52 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 754Not quite the silver lining I was looking for
Brothers,
I knew the time would come when it would be over with my ATF, and I believe that time is here. I have had minimal and what I would term "cordial" replies to my cheery texts, asking if we might meet on such and such a day for lunch and sex, which is not her normal operating procedure. Never verbose, she nonetheless manages to distill a great deal of enthusiasm into her replies. This, added to the fact that I think we have not been together for almost a month, and even a blind man could see the end near at hand.
I just don't understand how it could have gone from her offering me a key to her apartment to this, but as I have said many times, they are a quixotic breed, these little babies. I will miss her painfully, do in fact now miss her painfully, but I know I will get over it eventually. I know it had no real future, I just wanted it to go on a little longer.
In the silver lining department, I just spent the day moving my younger daughter and her roommate into a new apartment not more than four blocks from, wait for it, my ATF's new place. In fact, we drove the truck right by her building, and I saw her bike parked outside! Now I know this is a wrinkle that could have been ironed out so as to avoid any Dad-spotting by my daughter, but I might have been too jumpy when in the neighborhood to be able to enjoy my time there. Kinda would have defeated the whole point of being off the home radar if another airport picks you up instead.
Oh well, I still have Polo and my British baby, but in all truthfullness, I'm just feeling supremely bummed out right now. Scottie is far less emotional than I am, and even he is depressed.
My confidants, I may need you in the next week or so!
Peace,
Scott
-
06-01-12 17:21 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 62Female Presence on Board
This is not intended towards Mandy personally but I don't like the presence of a female in this thread. I originally was reading what she posted but now just skip because I do not feel it adds anything or at least adds anything that interests me. Once again it is nothing personal against her, it just my opinion. Lit just had the balls to say something originally. I kept quiet but the more I see his posts the more I wanted to speak out as I agree with him.
This thread has evolved since she has joined but it is still a good thread with a lot of good information so keep it going.
Have fun and be safe everyone.
Fix
-
05-31-12 15:54 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 566This sounds about right to me.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy606
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-12 15:52 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 566This attractive alternative would take some doing to arrange in Sex Prison, aka the US of A, although I know a few rich Chinese who manage it in their country. It would be great though.
Originally Posted by EuroInCincy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





