Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #1759
    Please do tell how the M&Gs go Scott, we await details with bated breath!

    I am currently 'working at home' today. Where 'home' = a hotel room with a laptop & cellphone.

    The Nurse is coming over for an extended lunch break in a few hours, I better go get some work done now while I can!

    Regards,

    Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Chi, Lit, Golf, Vroom et al,

    Thank you for your kind words. I have ended 2 other LTRs before this one, so I just don't know why #3 is hitting me so hard, but there it is. I have two M&Gs scheduled for this coming week, and I sincerely hope I don't lose it while talking to them. These fuckin' babies can get under your skin, can't they? Fuck, fuck and more fuck! And tits! (weak reference to the The King's Speech)

    Enjoy the weekend, my friends. Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I know I have been more than fortunate when it comes to babies, but this one just got to me.

    Fuck,

    Scott

  2. #1758

    Thank you my brothers

    Chi, Lit, Golf, Vroom et al,

    Thank you for your kind words. I have ended 2 other LTRs before this one, so I just don't know why #3 is hitting me so hard, but there it is. I have two M&Gs scheduled for this coming week, and I sincerely hope I don't lose it while talking to them. These fuckin' babies can get under your skin, can't they? Fuck, fuck and more fuck! And tits! (weak reference to the The King's Speech)

    Enjoy the weekend, my friends. Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I know I have been more than fortunate when it comes to babies, but this one just got to me.

    Fuck,

    Scott

  3. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Condolences, Scott. I predict you will survive. The best cure for a broken heart is a new paramour.
    The best way to get over a woman is to get over another woman.

  4. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Literal. The easiest to arrange this is before you get in prison, or find a warden like Mandy has, who accepts it and believes in weekend furloughs, but both solutions are done before prison is entered. Once in prison it wile hard. BUT perhaps some logic explanation might do the trick. Honey. I can use a #2 when I am pissed off. Like when I had a bad day at work. Would you rather see me happy coming home, after I blow of steam with my #2. Just one example. Or Honey you know I like position #37 and I know you hate it, would you not rather see me happy and not ask you that position when I can use a surrogate?

    There are some funny situations where #2 takes her role too serious, as one time I am buying her a piece ofclothing, find out I did not had my plastic with me but I had a backup plastic in the name of #1. The sales clerk runs the plastic, gets an approval and hands the slip to sign to #2. (because of the gender on the plastic). #2 takes her role serious and tells true sales clerk OH No I can't sign, that is a card of #1. I am #2. The sales clerk looks funny. So I throw in. Ok where what is your fax number. Ill call#1 and tell her to fax over an authorization that I can use her plastic for this purchase. Which actually happened, but she made me wait for 15 minutes.

    Of course this did cost me a better outfit once back home for #1, who with a big grin showed me an email of #2, saying " I hope I did right by not signing your name"

    NOW who is really in charge?

    Euro
    I'm going to have to re-read this a few times before I understand it completely I think.

  5. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Chi,

    You are right that it has been a source of heartache and anxiety for me for some time, and I can imagine a day not too far off when I will feel a sense of relief that the uncertainty is over. I can also imagine a day when I feel pissed as hell, and I'm kind of looking forward to that day. Right now, it's just sadness. I will need to be on my guard with the next few babies that I don't try and make them into the replica of my ATF. I can imagine that would be scary to them if I come on too strong.

    It's a sunny, beautiful day, and I'm heading in to the office to be alone with paperwork, which is probably a good thing.

    Moving on,

    Scott
    Condolences, Scott. I predict you will survive. The best cure for a broken heart is a new paramour.

  6. #1754

    Long time coming, I guess

    Chi,

    You are right that it has been a source of heartache and anxiety for me for some time, and I can imagine a day not too far off when I will feel a sense of relief that the uncertainty is over. I can also imagine a day when I feel pissed as hell, and I'm kind of looking forward to that day. Right now, it's just sadness. I will need to be on my guard with the next few babies that I don't try and make them into the replica of my ATF. I can imagine that would be scary to them if I come on too strong.

    It's a sunny, beautiful day, and I'm heading in to the office to be alone with paperwork, which is probably a good thing.

    Moving on,

    Scott

  7. #1753

    Scott

    So sorry to hear it is coming to closure Scott. I am sure you realize that the pain will not last forever. Also I'm sure you are aware that the relationship has been causing you on-again off-again pain for a little while now. At least if it finally does come to an end, you can begin to move ahead. I know, it sort of sounds like cutting the head off to cure the headache, but moving on may be the only long term solution here.

  8. #1752

    Doing some arranging

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    This attractive alternative would take some doing to arrange in Sex Prison, aka the US of A, although I know a few rich Chinese who manage it in their country. It would be great though.
    Literal. The easiest to arrange this is before you get in prison, or find a warden like Mandy has, who accepts it and believes in weekend furloughs, but both solutions are done before prison is entered. Once in prison it wile hard. BUT perhaps some logic explanation might do the trick. Honey. I can use a #2 when I am pissed off. Like when I had a bad day at work. Would you rather see me happy coming home, after I blow of steam with my #2. Just one example. Or Honey you know I like position #37 and I know you hate it, would you not rather see me happy and not ask you that position when I can use a surrogate?

    There are some funny situations where #2 takes her role too serious, as one time I am buying her a piece ofclothing, find out I did not had my plastic with me but I had a backup plastic in the name of #1. The sales clerk runs the plastic, gets an approval and hands the slip to sign to #2. (because of the gender on the plastic). #2 takes her role serious and tells true sales clerk OH No I can't sign, that is a card of #1. I am #2. The sales clerk looks funny. So I throw in. Ok where what is your fax number. Ill call#1 and tell her to fax over an authorization that I can use her plastic for this purchase. Which actually happened, but she made me wait for 15 minutes.

    Of course this did cost me a better outfit once back home for #1, who with a big grin showed me an email of #2, saying " I hope I did right by not signing your name"

    NOW who is really in charge?

    Euro

  9. #1751

    Depression meds all around!

    Damn, this has been deflating if not a depressing thread here lately. Nando and his baby being exposed by the discovery of the burner phone by the war dept. And the egg shells he must now be walking on. Then Lit and Mandy going at one another back and forth. Now Scott gets the hand writing from the wall, via the ATF. Geesh, I can't take any more of this news fellows.

    My condolences to Nando and Scott on their recent emotional upheaval. No doubt this would be tough. But as the saying does go,"this too shall pass", although not always as soon or as easily as we would like.

    Regarding the into of the female voice on the thread. I think Mandy has added some by her opinions and input, but I do think that it has changed the tenor of the thread as well. Having been one who attended an all male school before attending co-ed participation; there is just a difference when the opposite sex is involved in the discourse of the day. However, since I am not a major contributor on this thread I have no strong vote one way or the other, but just acknowledging that there is a difference.

  10. #1750

    Just what I needed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy606  [View Original Post]
    SERIOUSLY! Can you believe that didn't' work? Man, that was like my all time best stuff.

    Carry on Gents!
    Chi,

    Very, very funny! Can't believe it didn't work either. I think she was fooling you about being a therapist LOL.

    I guess I need to get into the habit of reading from the back forwards. This might have cheered me up a little so I didn't post as Debbie Downer.

    Scott

  11. #1749

    Not quite the silver lining I was looking for

    Brothers,

    I knew the time would come when it would be over with my ATF, and I believe that time is here. I have had minimal and what I would term "cordial" replies to my cheery texts, asking if we might meet on such and such a day for lunch and sex, which is not her normal operating procedure. Never verbose, she nonetheless manages to distill a great deal of enthusiasm into her replies. This, added to the fact that I think we have not been together for almost a month, and even a blind man could see the end near at hand.

    I just don't understand how it could have gone from her offering me a key to her apartment to this, but as I have said many times, they are a quixotic breed, these little babies. I will miss her painfully, do in fact now miss her painfully, but I know I will get over it eventually. I know it had no real future, I just wanted it to go on a little longer.

    In the silver lining department, I just spent the day moving my younger daughter and her roommate into a new apartment not more than four blocks from, wait for it, my ATF's new place. In fact, we drove the truck right by her building, and I saw her bike parked outside! Now I know this is a wrinkle that could have been ironed out so as to avoid any Dad-spotting by my daughter, but I might have been too jumpy when in the neighborhood to be able to enjoy my time there. Kinda would have defeated the whole point of being off the home radar if another airport picks you up instead.

    Oh well, I still have Polo and my British baby, but in all truthfullness, I'm just feeling supremely bummed out right now. Scottie is far less emotional than I am, and even he is depressed.

    My confidants, I may need you in the next week or so!

    Peace,

    Scott

  12. #1748

    Female Presence on Board

    This is not intended towards Mandy personally but I don't like the presence of a female in this thread. I originally was reading what she posted but now just skip because I do not feel it adds anything or at least adds anything that interests me. Once again it is nothing personal against her, it just my opinion. Lit just had the balls to say something originally. I kept quiet but the more I see his posts the more I wanted to speak out as I agree with him.

    This thread has evolved since she has joined but it is still a good thread with a lot of good information so keep it going.

    Have fun and be safe everyone.

    Fix

  13. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy606  [View Original Post]
    So there always has been this monogamy, polygamy conflict between men & women, and it has everything to do with biology. Over time, society evolved to favor the woman's preference of a single partner, because simply successful women's reproduction = a successful species. But it doesn't change the way men deep down have been pre-programmed to behave. On a biological level, it is very difficult for us to live in the sex-prison, and (most) women cannot fathom why we have such a hard time with it, because they are programmed to build the sex-prison from a biological level.
    This sounds about right to me.

  14. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    See I disposed of that landline before I started. The wife #1 knows I have a #2, and as long as #1 stays #1 all is fine. I even had it in the past where #1 and #2 had dinner with me, one time even a trip to europe. Now this only works if you get this correctly vetted with #1. Explain the advantages she gets. It worked for me, and it does not lead to headaches, chest pain and sleepless nights. It does lead to some funny situations though (I'll share in private)
    This attractive alternative would take some doing to arrange in Sex Prison, aka the US of A, although I know a few rich Chinese who manage it in their country. It would be great though.

  15. #1745

    Chi Line

    Do you know any women that have the same sense of humor we do? I'll throw what I think is a real funny out at home and all I get is either a blank stare or the old eye roll. And this coming from a woman that does have a good sense of humor. Just different I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape