Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8093
-
05-07-12 11:05 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 64LOLatpetting her furry pussy.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-12 19:32 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 790Someone out there doing Geek.
I happened on Samantha. Venango & the avenue. Actually on the small street behind the bar. Ruth street. And at a very acceptable rate of. 4
Originally Posted by LookerBob
[View Original Post]
She is blonde, about 5'4 130 nice full titties that she showed off to assure me she wasn't a cop.
-
04-30-12 14:31 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 5563She hangs out near Huntingdon station. She is not a bad girl or a bad date. She isn't what I'm looking for, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Thar11
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
04-30-12 12:23 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 63I just like the longer dates. Just hanging out, not necessariy a lot of action. She looks like my type. Hopefully I will run into sometime soon and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-12 13:28 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 628She's cute but yeah you can see the hardness on her face and who could blame her.
What kind of a chicken shit coward would beat her with a 2x4?
Probably some 5 foot 130lbs dork thats been picked on his whole life would be my guess.
Catch me later I'm gone,
R D
-
04-29-12 08:44 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nay – A Real Cutie
Nay is a spinner, maybe 5'1' and less than 100lbs soaking wet. Why anyone would think it necessary to beat her with a 2 by 4 is beyond me. Only a cowardly sadist would need a weapon to subdue such a tiny morsel.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Click here: on Nay, to read more reports from me and others on Nay.
CookyJar
-
04-29-12 08:40 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nay – A Hardened Sweetie
After that last encounter I was curious to know how she made out. I found Nay back on the avenue, fresh from a hospital visit. Outwardly the signs from her beating are gone except for the wrapped arm. IMHO, the beating did little more than harden the attitude of an already hard little girl.
To her credit Nay delivered everything that she promised. During our first meeting she only offered CBJ. This time I made sure a BBBJ was in the offering before agreeing to a date. I feel that she was honestly trying to be accommodating. Her attitude was better, but not the best. The GFE is just is not part of her repertoire. Her BBBJ was done to completion with a spit at the end. She took every drop before the spit. I had half way expected her to refuse CIM or to stop abruptly leaving a mess. The blow job was better than I had expected. Her BBBJ got the job done but she offered little more. No touching her perky nipples and no petting her furry pussy. (Now that I think about it; I was able to touch more while helping her get into position during the photo shoot.)
If, like me, you have a fondness for the spinners and all you want is a quickie BJ, Nay may be suitable for your needs. If you, like me, prefer longer dates with lots of action, I suggest that you seek your pleasures elsewhere.
CookyJar
-
04-29-12 07:16 #4486Regular Member

Posts: 1Greek
I haven't been around for a while is there anyone out there doing GREEK? Thanks in advance for your time and help!
-
04-25-12 20:14 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 68Brittany ftw! She has many fans
-
04-25-12 15:30 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 153Nice find
Great pics cooky I'd take some of that
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-12 03:49 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 88Naileen / Maylea
Given the chance, not to mention your rapport with Naileen, I'd have held out for Brittany, mos def, or even Naileen's girlfriend. Putting images of Maylea on the flat screen speaks volumes about her in terms of "then and now". Boy would I have loved to have dated her back then. The last year has certainly taken its toll. One can only hope that Naileen gets control of herself enough to keep that nice skin-on-her-ribs healthy look. 'Nuf said. Great pics, as usual.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Cheers. SD
-
04-24-12 09:19 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 5563Planning!
I thought I had a good plan.
This should have been one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
When it comes to planning, you can only do some much. At some point it is out of your hands and you've got to let things just happen.
Naileen and I wanted to spice up our love life a bit. She had a friend in mind, someone who would be willing to join us on our date. That's the way these things sometime start. Finding her friend was our original plan. Unfortunately, her friend wasn't available.
We drove to the northern end, hoping to find a suitable replacement. I was hoping to find Brittany. Brittany and Naileen have things in common. Both are freaks.
CookyJar
-
04-24-12 09:14 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 5563But! Shit happens
You know what they say, 'The best laid plans of both mice and men often go astray. '
Brittany was not around, but, my old friend Maylea was. For some reason, even though we had had a great threesome date with Aundria, Maylea hadn't been my first choice as a match with Naileen. Maylea and Naileen are both young, Hispanic females. You'the think they'the be a good match. Oddly enough, they weren't. It's opposites that attract. Using hind sight, for the life of me I don't know why I didn't tried harder to find Brittany.
CookyJar
-
04-24-12 09:08 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 5563Chemistry!
Hawk is so right. Threesomes are all about Chemistry.
There was no chemistry. They were causal, friendly towards each other, but they just didn't mesh together. To her credit, Naileen really tried, at first. The problem was Maylea. She was like an energizer bunny. She was all over the place.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
Naileen is smooth, an easy flow and a freak. Maylea is wild, untamed and a freak. Maylea is also a bit conceited and likes to be the center of attraction. That may have been the major problem.
Normally there are three major roles to be played out during a threesome. The 'Leader or Director, ' that's me, the female lead, and the submissive. The female lead usually dominates the submissive, telling her to, 'Suck harder you blankity blank, ' 'Fuck that dick, ' or 'You know you like it, go get that cum. ' They may exchange positions during the action but the true female lead is the more aggressive. Along with the director, the female lead handles the dirty talk and the action.
Before she was intimidated by Naileen's sexual prowness, Maylea proclaimed herself the female lead. She started with a better than average girl friend type BBBJ. Maylea can deep throat with the best of them. She has excellent technique. She likes to perform tricks with her tongue and tongue ring. I have never gotten aggressive with her, so I don't know how much she can take – if you know what I mean.
When Maylea saw Naileen in action; she gasped in amazement. Maylea watched Naileen suck my dick for a few moments. Then she turned and looked me in the eyes with this amazed questioning look on her face. Naileen is a porn star deep throater. She likes to go deep, hold it, breath through her nose for a while and slowly rises; leaving a large puddle behind. She likes to lick, suck and play with the stream of slick, sticky moisture she left behind. To be politically kind, Nailleen's BBBJ, can best be described as a 'Slob Job. ' After seeing Naileen in action, Maylea relinquished her role as female lead.
From that point on, Naileen provided all of the action, including full service. And, it was good action indeed.
CookyJar
-
04-24-12 08:35 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 2243You got it!
I think you got the idea and have done the "hold a sign" in the past. That is one of the reasons for the suggestion. The sign with website on it certainly clinches the deal. No need to post those pics, just hold them in abeyance as your insurance policy. Maybe the thing you could carry would be a blank piece of paper and a thick marker? Can't see how LE could object to THAT if they searched your property. Then have the girl in her own hand write out. "I love Cookies." or some such phrase, maybe even the website? Maybe even sign it? Handwriting would be more convincing anyway, since it would be harder to photo-shop. Point is, executing one's plans of being protective, I suspect this could be an added layer against scurrilous charges? Forget what naysayer posters do. Be protective of "The Jar" in a wider sense. I'm just sayin'
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




