Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    No touching her perky nipples and no petting her furry pussy.

    CookyJar
    LOLatpetting her furry pussy.

  2. #4492

    Someone out there doing Geek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookerBob  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been around for a while is there anyone out there doing GREEK? Thanks in advance for your time and help!
    I happened on Samantha. Venango & the avenue. Actually on the small street behind the bar. Ruth street. And at a very acceptable rate of. 4
    She is blonde, about 5'4 130 nice full titties that she showed off to assure me she wasn't a cop.

  3. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Thar11  [View Original Post]
    I just like the longer dates. Just hanging out, not necessariy a lot of action. She looks like my type. Hopefully I will run into sometime soon and see how it goes.
    She hangs out near Huntingdon station. She is not a bad girl or a bad date. She isn't what I'm looking for, YMMV.

    CookyJar

  4. #4490
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    After that last encounter I was curious to know how she made out. I found Nay back on the avenue, fresh from a hospital visit. Outwardly the signs from her beating are gone except for the wrapped arm. IMHO, the beating did little more than harden the attitude of an already hard little girl.

    To her credit Nay delivered everything that she promised. During our first meeting she only offered CBJ. This time I made sure a BBBJ was in the offering before agreeing to a date. I feel that she was honestly trying to be accommodating. Her attitude was better, but not the best. The GFE is just is not part of her repertoire. Her BBBJ was done to completion with a spit at the end. She took every drop before the spit. I had half way expected her to refuse CIM or to stop abruptly leaving a mess. The blow job was better than I had expected. Her BBBJ got the job done but she offered little more. No touching her perky nipples and no petting her furry pussy. (Now that I think about it; I was able to touch more while helping her get into position during the photo shoot.)

    If, like me, you have a fondness for the spinners and all you want is a quickie BJ, Nay may be suitable for your needs. If you, like me, prefer longer dates with lots of action, I suggest that you seek your pleasures elsewhere.

    CookyJar
    I just like the longer dates. Just hanging out, not necessariy a lot of action. She looks like my type. Hopefully I will run into sometime soon and see how it goes.

  5. #4489
    She's cute but yeah you can see the hardness on her face and who could blame her.

    What kind of a chicken shit coward would beat her with a 2x4?

    Probably some 5 foot 130lbs dork thats been picked on his whole life would be my guess.

    Catch me later I'm gone,

    R D

  6. #4488

    Nay – A Real Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I hesitate posting this; it could get me in trouble. But, I cannot believe some people.

    Remember little Nay? I came across her, quite by accident, laying dope sick in a bed. The story, as it was told to me, was that a date / monger had beaten her with a 2bye4 and left her stranded.

    Holy Shit! Nay weighs approximately 99lbs, soakin wet.

    The poor thing was just lying there suffering and swollen; a pity to see.

    Don't get me wrong, Nay has been on my "Not To Do Again," List, for a while. And, from what I heard she is not a fav among her peers. But, I wouldn't wish what I saw on a dog.

    I did for her what I could and left her with her friends and peers who really didn't seem that concern. Probably she was more dope sick than hurt. I was told that the hospital turned her away because she was an addict. I seriously doubt that part of the story.

    If you are wondering why I didn't pick her up and take her to see a doctor? She never asked. If she had asked me, I would have considered it.

    CookyJar
    Nay is a spinner, maybe 5'1' and less than 100lbs soaking wet. Why anyone would think it necessary to beat her with a 2 by 4 is beyond me. Only a cowardly sadist would need a weapon to subdue such a tiny morsel.

    Click here: on Nay, to read more reports from me and others on Nay.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nay 04.jpg‎   Nay 008.jpg‎   Nay 005.jpg‎   Nay 001.jpg‎   Nay 002.jpg‎  

    Nay 08.jpg‎   Nay 15.jpg‎   Nay 09.jpg‎   Nay 12.jpg‎   Nay 20.jpg‎  


  7. #4487

    Nay – A Hardened Sweetie

    After that last encounter I was curious to know how she made out. I found Nay back on the avenue, fresh from a hospital visit. Outwardly the signs from her beating are gone except for the wrapped arm. IMHO, the beating did little more than harden the attitude of an already hard little girl.

    To her credit Nay delivered everything that she promised. During our first meeting she only offered CBJ. This time I made sure a BBBJ was in the offering before agreeing to a date. I feel that she was honestly trying to be accommodating. Her attitude was better, but not the best. The GFE is just is not part of her repertoire. Her BBBJ was done to completion with a spit at the end. She took every drop before the spit. I had half way expected her to refuse CIM or to stop abruptly leaving a mess. The blow job was better than I had expected. Her BBBJ got the job done but she offered little more. No touching her perky nipples and no petting her furry pussy. (Now that I think about it; I was able to touch more while helping her get into position during the photo shoot.)

    If, like me, you have a fondness for the spinners and all you want is a quickie BJ, Nay may be suitable for your needs. If you, like me, prefer longer dates with lots of action, I suggest that you seek your pleasures elsewhere.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nay 006.jpg‎   Nay 007.jpg‎   Nay 17.jpg‎   Nay 16.jpg‎   Nay 003.jpg‎  

    Nay 004.jpg‎   Nay 11.jpg‎   Nay 06.jpg‎   Nay 05.jpg‎   Nay 19.jpg‎  


  8. #4486

    Greek

    I haven't been around for a while is there anyone out there doing GREEK? Thanks in advance for your time and help!

  9. #4485
    Brittany ftw! She has many fans

  10. #4484

    Nice find

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had a good plan.

    This should have been one of the good ones.

    When it comes to planning, you can only do some much. At some point it is out of your hands and you've got to let things just happen.

    Naileen and I wanted to spice up our love life a bit. She had a friend in mind, someone who would be willing to join us on our date. That's the way these things sometime start. Finding her friend was our original plan. Unfortunately, her friend wasn't available.

    We drove to the northern end, hoping to find a suitable replacement. I was hoping to find Brittany. Brittany and Naileen have things in common. Both are freaks.

    CookyJar
    Great pics cooky I'd take some of that

  11. #4483

    Naileen / Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had a good plan.

    This should have been one of the good ones.

    When it comes to planning, you can only do some much. At some point it is out of your hands and you've got to let things just happen.

    Naileen and I wanted to spice up our love life a bit. She had a friend in mind, someone who would be willing to join us on our date. That's the way these things sometime start. Finding her friend was our original plan. Unfortunately, her friend wasn't available.

    We drove to the northern end, hoping to find a suitable replacement. I was hoping to find Brittany. Brittany and Naileen have things in common. Both are freaks.

    CookyJar
    Given the chance, not to mention your rapport with Naileen, I'd have held out for Brittany, mos def, or even Naileen's girlfriend. Putting images of Maylea on the flat screen speaks volumes about her in terms of "then and now". Boy would I have loved to have dated her back then. The last year has certainly taken its toll. One can only hope that Naileen gets control of herself enough to keep that nice skin-on-her-ribs healthy look. 'Nuf said. Great pics, as usual.

    Cheers. SD

  12. #4482

    Planning!

    I thought I had a good plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Planning!

    Key 2 is Planning. Knowing what exactly you want out of your fantasy session, leave nothing to chance. You want to use toys. Then have them with reach, Like lube? Have a fresh bottle close, Do the girls have a favorite drink? Have it ready and chilled, Got condoms? 20pk of Magnums opened and hidden under my pillow. Got a special request? Go over it ahead of time? Like stocking? Buy some as a gift. Planning is the key! I had several things that I wanted to experience in the session and discussed what I wanted up front. When we all were in agreement with cost and time the session was scheduled.
    This should have been one of the good ones.

    When it comes to planning, you can only do some much. At some point it is out of your hands and you've got to let things just happen.

    Naileen and I wanted to spice up our love life a bit. She had a friend in mind, someone who would be willing to join us on our date. That's the way these things sometime start. Finding her friend was our original plan. Unfortunately, her friend wasn't available.

    We drove to the northern end, hoping to find a suitable replacement. I was hoping to find Brittany. Brittany and Naileen have things in common. Both are freaks.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen 001.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 001.jpg‎   Naileen 93.jpg‎   Maylea 68.jpg‎   Maylea 75.jpg‎  

    Maylea 77.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 005.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 02.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 007.jpg‎   Naileen 00.jpg‎  


  13. #4481

    But! Shit happens

    You know what they say, 'The best laid plans of both mice and men often go astray. '

    Brittany was not around, but, my old friend Maylea was. For some reason, even though we had had a great threesome date with Aundria, Maylea hadn't been my first choice as a match with Naileen. Maylea and Naileen are both young, Hispanic females. You'the think they'the be a good match. Oddly enough, they weren't. It's opposites that attract. Using hind sight, for the life of me I don't know why I didn't tried harder to find Brittany.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen & Maylea 67.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 003.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 008.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 009.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 06.jpg‎  

    Naileen & Maylea 79.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 80.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 88.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 87.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 99.jpg‎  


  14. #4480

    Chemistry!

    Hawk is so right. Threesomes are all about Chemistry.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Chemistry!

    It is the key to experiencing a GREAT session. I have had many threesomes in my life, some good some bad and this session was by far the best session ever. Why is that, you may ask? The answer is Chemistry. Not just mine with the girls but more importantly the girls chemistry between themselves. Don't get me wrong. I have incredible chemistry with both of them they are my ATF's.
    There was no chemistry. They were causal, friendly towards each other, but they just didn't mesh together. To her credit, Naileen really tried, at first. The problem was Maylea. She was like an energizer bunny. She was all over the place.

    Naileen is smooth, an easy flow and a freak. Maylea is wild, untamed and a freak. Maylea is also a bit conceited and likes to be the center of attraction. That may have been the major problem.

    Normally there are three major roles to be played out during a threesome. The 'Leader or Director, ' that's me, the female lead, and the submissive. The female lead usually dominates the submissive, telling her to, 'Suck harder you blankity blank, ' 'Fuck that dick, ' or 'You know you like it, go get that cum. ' They may exchange positions during the action but the true female lead is the more aggressive. Along with the director, the female lead handles the dirty talk and the action.

    Before she was intimidated by Naileen's sexual prowness, Maylea proclaimed herself the female lead. She started with a better than average girl friend type BBBJ. Maylea can deep throat with the best of them. She has excellent technique. She likes to perform tricks with her tongue and tongue ring. I have never gotten aggressive with her, so I don't know how much she can take – if you know what I mean.

    When Maylea saw Naileen in action; she gasped in amazement. Maylea watched Naileen suck my dick for a few moments. Then she turned and looked me in the eyes with this amazed questioning look on her face. Naileen is a porn star deep throater. She likes to go deep, hold it, breath through her nose for a while and slowly rises; leaving a large puddle behind. She likes to lick, suck and play with the stream of slick, sticky moisture she left behind. To be politically kind, Nailleen's BBBJ, can best be described as a 'Slob Job. ' After seeing Naileen in action, Maylea relinquished her role as female lead.

    From that point on, Naileen provided all of the action, including full service. And, it was good action indeed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen & Maylea 006.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 92.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 004.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 84.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 01.jpg‎  

    Naileen & Maylea 95.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 94.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 08.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 09.jpg‎   Naileen & Maylea 97.jpg‎  


  15. #4479

    You got it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Many of the signs I used in the past were lite hearted witticisms. After telling the girls about USASexGuide and the fact that I would be posting their photo on the site, I informed them that I would like them to help me razzle a fellow member by holding up the sign.

    Even if you disavow the statement that the girl were inform above the posting of their pictures on the internet, you have to agree that they knew someone other than I would be viewing their pictures.

    CookyJar
    I think you got the idea and have done the "hold a sign" in the past. That is one of the reasons for the suggestion. The sign with website on it certainly clinches the deal. No need to post those pics, just hold them in abeyance as your insurance policy. Maybe the thing you could carry would be a blank piece of paper and a thick marker? Can't see how LE could object to THAT if they searched your property. Then have the girl in her own hand write out. "I love Cookies." or some such phrase, maybe even the website? Maybe even sign it? Handwriting would be more convincing anyway, since it would be harder to photo-shop. Point is, executing one's plans of being protective, I suspect this could be an added layer against scurrilous charges? Forget what naysayer posters do. Be protective of "The Jar" in a wider sense. I'm just sayin'

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape