rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186

    S2

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Around the Holidays I used signs to send greeting to USASexGuide. After informing them that I would be posting their pictures on this site, in the spirit of the season I asked them to hold an appropriate sign. Once again, the assumption has to be made that the girls knew someone other than myself would be viewing their picture.

    CookyJar
    Shannon II is very cute. Lucky to find her, I wish whenever I visit that I could.

  2. #4477

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Great idea! It's one I have considered. I have posted girls holding signs a number of times.

    I posted pictures of girls pledging their love for me and girls holding a screen shot of this site.

    CookyJar
    Wow CookyJar,

    Outstanding idea and I love the amateur photography story. Think you may be onto a whole new concept here for all of us aspiring Penthouse magazine photographers! Don't we all wish!

  3. #4476

    Re: Practical Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Ah, er, um. As a standard practice, would it make sense to take one face / torso picture of the the lady while she is holding a sign with this web address on it?

    All fwiw
    Great idea! It's one I have considered. I have posted girls holding signs a number of times.

    I posted pictures of girls pledging their love for me and girls holding a screen shot of this site.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Love CookyJar II.jpg‎   I Love CookyJar V.jpg‎   I Love CookyJar.jpg‎   Moyua in a Dress 001.jpg‎   Moyua in a Dress 002.jpg‎  


  4. #4475

    Re: Practical Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Ah, er, um.

    Oh sure, one could claim that the picture was photo-shopped to add the website name, as it formerly said something else. But me thinks each round of photo-shopping leaves a digital trail on the photo and an unaltered picture would be readily apparent.

    All fwiw
    Many of the signs I used in the past were lite hearted witticisms. After telling the girls about USASexGuide and the fact that I would be posting their photo on the site, I informed them that I would like them to help me razzle a fellow member by holding up the sign.

    Even if you disavow the statement that the girl were inform above the posting of their pictures on the internet, you have to agree that they knew someone other than I would be viewing their pictures.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ed Got Milk - Maria.jpg‎   Ed Got Milk 3 - Maria.jpg‎   Ed Got Milk - Sabrina.jpg‎   Ed PreOp - Sabrina.jpg‎   Ed ProOp - Sabrina.jpg‎  

    Missey 11.jpg‎   Missey 10.jpg‎   Chrissie 22.jpg‎   Iesha 2.jpg‎   Tammy 21.jpg‎  


  5. #4474

    Re: Practical Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Ah, er, um.

    With the pic you have some "proof" of your conversation and intent.

    All fwiw
    Around the Holidays I used signs to send greeting to USASexGuide. After informing them that I would be posting their pictures on this site, in the spirit of the season I asked them to hold an appropriate sign. Once again, the assumption has to be made that the girls knew someone other than myself would be viewing their picture.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna 54.jpg‎   Johanna 53.jpg‎   Johanna 52.jpg‎   Nicoletta 98.jpg‎   Maria 12.jpg‎  

    Christina 87.jpg‎   Christina 88.jpg‎   Happy New Year - Shannon II.jpg‎   Christine 16.jpg‎   Carrie 2006.jpg‎  


  6. #4473

    Re: Practical Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Ah, er, um.

    Seems like such a photo [girl, identifying feature, web address] would be good insurance if in the future she decides to claim she "didn't know" you intended to post the pics on the web. With the pic you have some "proof" of your conversation and intent. Short of getting the ladies to sign a standard model release form and providing a photo I'd which one scans / xeroxes, seem like this could be a bit of insurance?

    All fwiw
    I even posted pictures of girls viewing this site on my laptop.

    Here's my problem: Over the years, I have gotten very paranoid. You wouldn't believe some of the lengths I have gone to, just to protect myself from LE and members of this forum. I don't carry anything that connects me with USASexGuide or this so called "CookyJar," character I keep hearing about. God forbade I am ever stopped and searched by LE.

    Too my knowledge nothing I do is illegal. I don't pay the girls I photography for sex. I am an amateur artist who visits the avenue to find models, that's it; nothing more. However, if I were stopped and it was determined that I might be this infamous, "CookyJar," the authorities might be tempted to try and harass me. For that reason I cannot carry pre-printed signs in my car.

    I have been thinking about storing a sign somewhere on the internet which I could upload onto my IPad to have the girls hold. But, after reading some of the reports in the ripoff report thread, I am rethinking this idea. I like my IPad.

    Here's their problem: There are girls out there who have me mixed up with another photographer. There are girls out there who, for some reason or another, don't want to admit that they agreed to let their pictures go on the internet. It is generally acknowledged that some girls will lie though their teeth for no reason at all. My critics would rather call me the evil doer.

    My point is: If I supplied pictures of girls holding a signed models contact, witnessed and notarized by Jehovah himself, there are those among us who would deny me a good word.

    Thanks for looking out, Cephlapod Love. It's a good idea.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 94.jpg‎   Sabrina 01.jpg‎   Sabrina 00.jpg‎   Sabrina 98.jpg‎   Sabrina 97.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 95.jpg‎   Sabrina 89.jpg‎   Sabrina 88.jpg‎   Sabrina 83.jpg‎   USASexGuide Rocks.jpg‎  


  7. #4472

    Re: The house in your photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ,

    The house that you show in your photos, is it where you live or is it just for mongering?

    BTW, Naileen is really pretty. I could fall in love with that face too.

    LexLuther
    Nope! That one is not one of mine.

    I use to feel comfortable taking some trusted girls to a house I own in Germantown. I felt comfortable because I was in control. Everything was fine until a couple of the girls told me that members from this site were asking about the location and showed great interest in finding my hide-a-way.

    That was 2005. This is 2012 and so much has changed. Now I have to guard everything I do, rethink everything I say, before I say it and watching my own back has gotten to be a full time chore.

    It's not easy being Green.

    CookyJar

  8. #4471

    Re: Say it ain

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    .By any chance can you provide a general vicinity in which the beautiful miss Naileen might be found?
    I hope this helps.

    Around Hart St, near the dirty book store is where she normally hangs out. The first time we met she was walking pass the Chinese store on Cambia. So! I am going to suggest that you look on Kensington Ave, between Hart and Cambia Streets. If you do meet her, please give her my love, and treat her nice – she is one of the good ones.

    CookyJar

  9. #4470

    I see why you got a-dick-ted

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    For the last couple of weeks I have been under Naileen's spell. During that period I have been exclusive. A prisoner to her charms, I was happy, no other girl would do. However, a couple of times I went looking for her and she wasn't around; she was no were to be found. I believe she is cheating on me.

    "The Moury Show," here we come.

    CookyJar
    Dude, I surf the photo gallery hoping to see your latest exploits. If ever in your fair city, I hope I can hook up and get some intel.

    You are the man up the. From you Memphis fan.

    WolfKing

  10. #4469

    Naileen

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Naileen is my fantasy lover. Naileen is that girl we all dream of, the one who does everything just the way we like it. She is an innocent young lady who fucks like a pro. I didn't know it until our second date. She was phenomenal. She was the total, 'Girl Friend Experience, ' with a 'Porn Star, ' blow job. It was a slob job. Over, under, top and bottom – she got at it every which way but loose. And the pussy was heavenly. She got juicy wet from playing with herself. I fell into it mish style at first. Her big thighs were gapped wide and legs up high, as I laid in between, looking at her lovely face, she threw in left and right. She moaned and groaned, begging me not to stop fucking her. I withdrew and flipped her over. Lying flat, I rode her big ass. I grab a hand full of her long hair and pull her head back. I rode her up into a doggie style position. Using her hair as rains I humped her hard. She arched her back and shook violently as we came together. Fake or not, it was a damn good ride.

    And here the good part. Dates three, four, five and so on, just got better. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Wow CJ you know how to find them! I would love to play with that but I don't think I would last long.

  11. #4468

    Say it ain

    OMFG! CJ and GF, I think you've struck a nerve here. I always thought I was their one and only too. Talk about busting my bubble. Next thing you're going to tell me is that the tooth fairy isn't real. Sheesh.

    BTW CJ, I also am a huge fan, thanks for all your efforts. By any chance can you provide a general vicinity in which the beautiful miss Naileen might be found?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo Fla  [View Original Post]
    CJ,

    I always look forward to your posts. No only do you get the hottest girls but the pictures and commentary are awesome.

    I have found that girls I see also see other men. When I found out I was aghast and hurt. I've learned over the years to expect this and not take it personally. LOL.

    Happy Endings.

    GF

  12. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is cheating on me.CookyJar
    CJ,

    I always look forward to your posts. No only do you get the hottest girls but the pictures and commentary are awesome.

    I have found that girls I see also see other men. When I found out I was aghast and hurt. I've learned over the years to expect this and not take it personally. LOL.

    Happy Endings.

    GF

  13. #4466

    The house in your photos

    Hey CJ,

    The house that you show in your photos, is it where you live or is it just for mongering?

    BTW, Naileen is really pretty. I could fall in love with that face too.

    LexLuther

  14. #4465

    Naileen – A fantasy come true.

    For the last couple of weeks I have been under Naileen's spell. During that period I have been exclusive. A prisoner to her charms, I was happy, no other girl would do. However, a couple of times I went looking for her and she wasn't around; she was no were to be found. I believe she is cheating on me.

    "The Moury Show," here we come.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen 001.jpg‎   Naileen 30.jpg‎   Naileen 31.jpg‎   Naileen 34.jpg‎   Naileen 36.jpg‎  

    Naileen 41.jpg‎   Naileen 64.jpg‎   Naileen 003.jpg‎   Naileen 88.jpg‎   Naileen 93 2.jpg‎  


  15. #4464

    Naileen – A fantasy come true.

    If Naileen passes the "Moury Show," lie detector I plan to marry her on, "The Jerry Springer Show."

    These pictures are a composite from our five or six dates. Two of the dates were doubles. Unfortunately, on one of the threesome dates her partner would not allow photos. I will post a few pictures from the, threesome with photos, at a later date.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naileen 86.jpg‎   Naileen 38.jpg‎   Naileen 004.jpg‎   Naileen 53.jpg‎   Naileen 58.jpg‎  

    Naileen 59.jpg‎   Naileen 62.jpg‎   Naileen 48.jpg‎   Naileen 90.jpg‎   Naileen 00.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape