Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 19147
-
04-11-12 21:37 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 214The things that go along with that lifestyle. Only 19 years old and gone. I guess we are lucky we do not follow them into the lifestyle and go home after, but some of us has tried to help some to get out of it, but of course, all of us who has tried, at least of what I have read of this board as I have read of no successes, has failed and learned from it. I agree with you JW, a BF or so called person that has his girl as his meal-ticket in this hobby, should have been the one to go!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-12 20:47 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 130Only once. Not before or after.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-12 20:29 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 154Rolled through the R
I had a little bit of time and happened to be by the R. I usually do not spend a lot of time on the R anymore, most of the girls there are almost as rough as the ones in Brightmoore. I have found a few gems throughout the area, but they have been few and far between. Note, that in the past I have spent a lot of time in the area and know it and the officers normal patrol habits pretty well. I spent about 45 minutes patrolling the area and in that time I found no less then 5 Leo's strolling the area. I saw 2 of them several times during my travels and not in places that I have seem them patrol in the past. I saw an older WSW towards 8 mile. 50+ who smiled and waved multiple times. She looked like a bag lady and had a ton of bags / trash with her, not even close to my type. Further down I saw a couple of BSW, one 25ish. 200+, DD about 5'10" with blonde streaks through her hair. The other 40ish. 150 ish, weasel looking face, looked homeless with the cloths she was wearing. On one of the passes I saw little Bit (I believe thats her name, BSW, walks funny, talks grand about how much money she has and how many cars she has, TOTAL waste of time) walking from the store on State. On my last pass through I noticed a WSW walking, short Houston bob cut, dirty blond, about 120 lbs. 5'6 walking down Lantz. I made a pass by her on Lantz and she gave me the look but kept walking. I turned around and notices several cars sitting off of one of the side streets. Knowing how hot it has been, it made me more then a little nervous about picking her up at 6PM in full daylight. I pulled out and went across the street, hoping she would come across. She stayed firmly on her side of the street and as I pulled up to the corner I saw Leo pulling down the street. I turned in the opposite direction and saw him turn the corner and stop where the WSW was. He must have said something to her, because she suddenly bolted across the street and took off. As I swung back by (having decided it was time to high tail it) I look down Lantz and Leo had pulled alongside a pickup and was talking with the driver. I hesitate to describe the vehicle, it did not look like a traffic (soliciting) stop, but no way of knowing for sure. It did not look like a vehicle that would be driven by Leo, under any circumstances.
The R is definitely hot, hotter then I have seen an area be in the past 20+ years. I have decided that it's simply to hot to deal with and I most likely won't go back until I hear it has cooled significantly. There are plenty of other strolls that offer just as many girls (better looking ones too!) and does not have as many Leo's wandering. Michigan is hot as well, but no where near as hot as this, also this is where I meet most of the girls at. I do not believe that Fort has had much increase (although the girls here are worse then Brightmoore) and Dix seems about the same as always. The Triangle is definitely hotter as well; although, it seems only half time time are they actually patrolling. Brightmoore looks to be about the same as always as well, with very little Leo traffic. Again though, the SW in this area are usually very sub par and almost always strung out. I have met a few gems in the past in Brightmoore and Dix. Girls that were on the 8+ scale and that you would never guess were SWs.
Stay safe fellas, don't let the Leo bite your ass.
K
-
04-11-12 17:57 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 409Emily was an eastside girl. Didn't know that she was active on the R as well. Can anyone confirm that?
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
Follow the link JW posted and google the name of the boyfriend, just saying.
Google her name if you want to see a pic.
-
04-11-12 12:46 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 130Had a dream w / Emily last summer some time. Details unimportant now. Picked her up at SF and JR. RIP Emily.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-12 09:03 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 299Emily
Damn. At least her death actually made the news. Where was she active? I don't remember seeing her face anywhere in my travels.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-12 08:12 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 108Last Tuesday around noon, was nice, hit the R. Figured it would be crawling considering how nice the weather was. Eventually picked up Michelle, WSW near Hollywood. Face / teeth a bit messed up, but she had a pretty amazing body with some tattoos. Very friendly, let me do what I wanted and was responsive. Would definitely repeat, forgot to grab her digits. If anyone has, would appreciate!
-
04-11-12 05:54 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 305Damn shame. Reading between the lines, it sounds like LE may already know who's behind it.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Continuing the HNN (Hood Network News) , the tranny that was murdered last week near 6 Mile apparently went by the name Coco.
Stay safe, guys. The violent crimes (or at least the ones that make TV, of course) bring the uncles out in force.
-
04-10-12 20:47 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 70Leo
Was stopped today for window tint on the R. Leo also stated that I could be stoppe because I was traveling in a well known drug and prostitution area. I stated I live in Detroit, and all of it is known for those drugs and prostitution LOL! But he just let me go, after checking all my info
-
04-10-12 15:55 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 145LEO on the R
Made a pass on my way North around noon and seen a few younger BSW's one was talking to a guy in later Burgundy SUV. A few minutes later when I came back thru a Black Suv was stopped by two Det and a blue car. Don't know if the BSW's were part of sting but didn't see them around.
Careful out there.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-12 11:56 #3372Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks, been with escorts from the two dead boards for a while now, thinking of broadening my horizons a bit again. Yeah, I got a real wakeup going into strip clubs a couple years ago, stopped going regularly when the no touch law came out, but that didn't last. And you're absolutely right, it's the dollar driving us, LEO, the girls, and the world.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-12 01:56 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 409EastSide on the G
Rolled through the G around 3ish this afternoon and came across a rather nice young looking BSW heading down that cut street between the G and 8 mile.
This girl looked rather clean and like she was built for a damn good time. Made contact and gave me a look that was all about bring it white boy. Unfortunately I was already on my way to a meeting that was of financial importance to me. I'll be looking for this one again.
-
04-09-12 18:40 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 409You've been out of the game longer than you think. That section of 8 mile has been pretty much dead for a long time now. Occasionally you might be lucky and come across a straggler in transit to somewhere else but those glory days you mentioned are long gone. Long time mongers might recall the "citizen patrols", that lasted all of about 3 weeks before the gangsta's convinced them it wasn't in their best interest. Also the supposed camera surveillance, no cameras were ever installed but I think the signs might still be up. LEO is ruthless along that stretch especially the Warren LEO. That combined with several other factors lead to the decline of SW's there. Mainly who was doing what where and when and where they are today.
Originally Posted by BlueNote13
[View Original Post]
How long have you lived in America? Because it's ALWAYS about the almighty dollar. If they really didn't want you to drink and drive they wouldn't build parking lots in front of bars.
-
04-09-12 17:36 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 207Saw about 6 tow trucks on R on my way home from work, approx 4pm. Watch out fellas.
-
04-09-12 13:21 #3368Regular Member

Posts: 28 Mile
Long time monger, just a lurker here, nice board though! While I haven't been hittin' the streets for a few years now, back when I was. 8 Mile between Gratiot and Groesbeck used to be a great area. Lots of girls and infrequent, highly visible Leo. Everyone knew it was going on, you'd cruise the avenue and then hit the side streets a block away. There was a little "community involvement" a few years back when the made a bunch of streets one way or no left turn, but after a while things were back to normal. Now it seems empty. Did the community force a better clean-up, or was there a huge LE push? What happened? I'm finding it hard to believe with all of Detroit's issues, and all the kids getting shot, there is such a large and well organized campaign against vice or sex issues. Or is it just a revenue generator for court costs and impounds?









Reply With Quote






