Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?
    Two different Rose's I'm guessing. I gave someone this Rose's number awhile back. She's also about 5'6 I'm guessing and on the slender / average size.

    She hangs by the afore mentioned bar when she is out but she's not out that often. Claimed to have a regular day job and only did the stroll when she need the extra money. Sorry don't have her digits anymore, my old phone blew up on me a few months back and I lost years worth of numbers.

  2. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose in the Triangle or on Fenkell? The only Rose I know in that area is a nice lady, but wrecked. 50's-60 with black hair (usually tied up in a knot) and missing many teeth. Oral service is surprisingly good, but she looks (and smells) like a bag lady. This can't be the same Rose you found, so please let me know where to find the lady you described.
    This Rose had long dark hair about mid back, she had all her teeth in the front (unless they were false) but she never took them out if they were. She smelled clean as in fresh out of the shower and had on clean clothes, wore glasses. Told me she was 45 but I guessed 50ish and she was in the Triangle on the same street as the bar! Could be the same one you know just all cleaned up?

  3. #5251
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd house on Fernhill from Charleston? I was wondering about that rubble pile. Lucy and Autumn (and a host of others I'm sure) could be reliably found around there.
    Yeah, they burned it in the wee hours one morning about a month ago. Word is they really hate the guy who ran it.

  4. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Met a new face (and other parts) today, trying to slip through the JR side streets without attracting attention. Petite, dark hair, mid-30's to 40-ish, with a very furry lower back. It was kinda cool, actually, almost as furry as mine! She said her name was Olivia, but when she gave me her number later she wrote down Melissa. I will try to get ahold of her later, once I scrape together another mongering stash.

    Picked up near State Fair. West of JR.
    She's in her mid 20s, actually, but she's been in the game long enough so that it's aging her prematurely. Nice girl, but the streets are mean.

  5. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The R has become very hot. One girl that I trust told me that in addition to incriminating evidence against fellow mongers, leo is now applying pressure for the whereabouts of dope houses etc. Why they think SWs would provide this type of info is crazy. These girls are not sluts they are addicts. Only a fool hood-rat like Halo would be so stupid.
    The girls won't give up the houses, of course. They can get beat up or even killed over doing that. Some of them will give you up if they have to, though. Sorry.

  6. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Girl in image 2 is Amber. Definately not leo. Very good BJ skills for $20. Will try to get $30. Usually found near Louisiana S of Nev.
    Haven't seen her in at least 6 months. Don't know if she's retired, relocated, on on an extended stay at Uncle's place.

  7. #5247

    About Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Blonde WSW with nice full lips, looks like a young Helen Mirren, scooped her on the Ave ad and went for CBJ. Too pricey. 4 for the deed but I was in a pinch and I'm a pushover for her look; plus she wasn't stoned or a mess. Will go FS. 6 quoted next time.
    If Brit is around 5' 2" and dark blond maybe 130lbs, then she is the same as I have known for a while. She used to hang on Vernor. She is just about 40ish but not long ago everyone thought she was 20s. She was really hot and really petite.

    I see her once in a while cause we've known each other for a while. When she is not looking to get more of her meds she is nice. But when she is lookin, she is difficult and sometimes trouble. When she's hi she's pretty darn wild which can be very good and very bad on the same date. She can get mad and scream (not in a good way) and carry on. She's always been ok with me but I can see how badly she treats other aquaintances. Also if she gets your number she'll be calling a lot when she's on a binge.

    She is getting pretty worn down by her behavior and needs to spend some more time and rehab. I honestly wish her well and that she straightens out soon.

    If you see her a couple of times, she usually warms up.

    She usually knows some other girls but doesn't give their numbers out easily and she was reluctant to let me give out her number.

    One thing good is that we've found ways to keep in contact over a number of years.

  8. #5246

    Wow!

    Nice JD! (Some of us prefer the BBWs.) This is more what I looked for, but don't see many like that around these days.

    Since I have given up on Pontiac, I actually have been just lurking and getting familiar with new areas. I've spoken to a couple on the ave, but only PJ seemed "worth it". And I haven't seen her around since last year. There's the dark haired woman on the ave with the moles on her face, but I have only ever talked to her while passing by coming out of the party store and I was in a hurry. Still haven't caught her name.

    I realized I haven't done anything in over a year; been thinking about going the massage route. It seems that leo is everywhere these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Got a call out of the blue last week from Peaches. I had known her as Brandi. Haven't seen her in probably over a year. I believe I did a report on her way back but here goes anyway. She used to be thick, now she's a BBW. LOL. I tend to go for the spinners, but this girl tries very hard. Very accomodating and takes direction well. Low 30's, white with an arabic or italian look, probably 5'6", not strung out at all although I'm sure she has a med problem. Don't they all? No rush, and GFE if she feels comfortable with you, she has no rules. At least none that I crossed anyway. Although I don't think she swallows, I believe she will do greek but I didn't go for it. Not my thing. She doesn't walk the street much. I believe she lives somewhat near the JR stroll but not within walking distance. Ironically with some of the recent discussion about bike riding, I originally met her while riding my bike down the R. Like I said, well over a year ago. Stopped to chat, and set a date up for later and she really came through. Literally. So, for you BBW lovers, she says I can share her digits with active and senior members, so PM me if you would like.

    Stay Safe,

    JD

  9. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Went back down R on my way home from work. Quite a few out, saw 1 potential blonde WSW, looked TGTBT. And probably was. Was around 4pm so there was quite a bit of traffic out. Saw 2 suspicious vehicles. 1 dirty black lincoln towncar, pulled out the gas station and stayed the entire way till 8 mile. And a green grand prix, late 90's (the grand am looking one).2 guys sitting in it on the corner of are and some side street. Just sitting there. LE always on R now?
    Yes. The R has become very hot. One girl that I trust told me that in addition to incriminating evidence against fellow mongers, leo is now applying pressure for the whereabouts of dope houses etc. Why they think SWs would provide this type of info is crazy. These girls are not sluts they are addicts. Only a fool hood-rat like Halo would be so stupid.

  10. #5244

    Latest on the R

    Just had reason to take the R home and saw a few girls I hadn't seen before between 7&Lantz. One was a short, sort of thick asian girl. The other appeared to be a half black-half asian. Both looked very scoopable but, alas, time did not permit.

  11. #5243
    Went back down R on my way home from work. Quite a few out, saw 1 potential blonde WSW, looked TGTBT. And probably was. Was around 4pm so there was quite a bit of traffic out. Saw 2 suspicious vehicles. 1 dirty black lincoln towncar, pulled out the gas station and stayed the entire way till 8 mile. And a green grand prix, late 90's (the grand am looking one).2 guys sitting in it on the corner of are and some side street. Just sitting there. LE always on R now?

  12. #5242

    Candy store.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Both of the Candies are in Brightmore.
    I got a good look at the older Candy this morning (7-ish) and again this afternoon (around 1:30). This is the 30's tall Candy with the bottle-job black hair and smokin' hot rear end. Ordinarily I would be on this one like white on rice, but she has taken me for a spin around drama land twice now. The first time I backed off because the arrangements were getting too complicated (boyfriend staying with her at the notel, she was on her period, yada yada) after I had run all over Southfield to *rescue* her from some crazy crackhead monger who held her captive for most of a day (her story). The second time I fronted her the cost of a room (I know, I know, but it was freezing out and her ass was just so fine) with the agreement that she would call me and set up a date after work. I've been waiting 3 months for that phone call.

    So it looks like she is operating out of the same establishment on Riverdale that the younger Candy was hanging around this past winter. Am I going to follow her into that shack house, where last month I saw the boys in blue t-shirts and kevlar cleaning house? Fuck no. Would I scoop her for an opportunity to work through our past business misfires? I don't know, guys. I just rolled on by her this morning, and on the second trip through I was in no shape for shenanigans (having just made my day's deposit in the bank of Melissa by State Fair).

    Anyone else out there have a drama (or dream) story to share on Candy? Maybe that ass is worth the trouble, and maybe that's just little head waking back up from his nap.

  13. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Met a new face (and other parts) today, trying to slip through the JR side streets without attracting attention. Petite, dark hair, mid-30's to 40-ish, with a very furry lower back. It was kinda cool, actually, almost as furry as mine! She said her name was Olivia, but when she gave me her number later she wrote down Melissa. I will try to get ahold of her later, once I scrape together another mongering stash.

    Picked up near State Fair. West of JR.
    Know this girl. Name she gave me was Melissa. Very good DTBBBJTCWS if I remember right. Would have put her age closer to mid 20's to 30 however. Furry patch kinda freaked me out a little, but skills demand a repeat. Certainly a scooper.

  14. #5240

    Olivia-Melissa

    Met a new face (and other parts) today, trying to slip through the JR side streets without attracting attention. Petite, dark hair, mid-30's to 40-ish, with a very furry lower back. It was kinda cool, actually, almost as furry as mine! She said her name was Olivia, but when she gave me her number later she wrote down Melissa. I will try to get ahold of her later, once I scrape together another mongering stash.

    Picked up near State Fair. West of JR.

  15. #5239

    Smoke in the city

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    LE burned down a dope house near JR / Lantz about a month ago. If they're mad enough (or if the payoff bag is a little light) at the dealer who runs it they have no problem doing that. The only thing these guys have over the thugs in the neighborhood is that some of them get to carry badges.
    The 2nd house on Fernhill from Charleston? I was wondering about that rubble pile. Lucy and Autumn (and a host of others I'm sure) could be reliably found around there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape