Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 19146
-
03-30-12 19:44 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 112I can vouch for him being as far from LEO as possible.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
And being a bigger monger than most guys here.
We are here to share info and protect ourselves not whine like little girls.
-
03-30-12 15:20 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 103Thats a fago cola.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-12 12:26 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 520Re Peaches fka Brandy
She looks like Chris Christie in drag!
I can't get those face shots out of my mind. If I didn't need my eyes for my job, I'd have gouged them out by now.
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1333067271
-
03-30-12 09:07 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 446Googlemaps
The 2nd link is a white chick drinking Faygo "Rock & Rye". Now boys, that is sexy!
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-12 04:33 #3302Regular Member

Posts: 20I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:
I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.
I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.
-
03-30-12 04:05 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 1019This is one great job thanks.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-12 02:38 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 23Kristin on JR
I had a dream with Kristin on JR and State Fair at patrol pump. In her mid 30s.
Very friendly and talkative. She did her work with passion. I will repeat her.
-
03-30-12 01:55 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 409WTF is this suppose to mean anyways?
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-12 23:37 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 154I'm going to come right out and say this, I flat out believe you are a LEO. I am warning any and all posters to not provide you with an iota of information. In one of the last posts that you made in another post, to which I responded, you provide the real name for a SW tagged on a photo. Then, after I called you on it, you made some mumbled excuse about getting it from an email address you followed on BP. Now the image in question is missing having been deleted. You have never, not once, provided a single post offering up any and I do mean ANY information. At this rate and the amount of suspicion your under, it will take a LOT of posts with pictures and well documented posts about girls we know to be legit to get any type of credibility or information. Step up and deliver or go crawl under a rock, idiot.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
K
-
03-29-12 20:29 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 750Peaches
Got a call out of the blue last week from Peaches. I had known her as Brandi. Haven't seen her in probably over a year. I believe I did a report on her way back but here goes anyway. She used to be thick, now she's a BBW. LOL. I tend to go for the spinners, but this girl tries very hard. Very accomodating and takes direction well. Low 30's, white with an arabic or italian look, probably 5'6", not strung out at all although I'm sure she has a med problem. Don't they all? No rush, and GFE if she feels comfortable with you, she has no rules. At least none that I crossed anyway. Although I don't think she swallows, I believe she will do greek but I didn't go for it. Not my thing. She doesn't walk the street much. I believe she lives somewhat near the JR stroll but not within walking distance. Ironically with some of the recent discussion about bike riding, I originally met her while riding my bike down the R. Like I said, well over a year ago. Stopped to chat, and set a date up for later and she really came through. Literally. So, for you BBW lovers, she says I can share her digits with active and senior members, so PM me if you would like.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
03-29-12 18:32 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 20Googlemaps
I have spent some time cruising googlemaps: found few items of an incriminating evidence. (. How to translate it from leo to mongers'?
http://g.co/maps/rzn28
http://g.co/maps/rurhc
http://g.co/maps/wg39k
http://g.co/maps/nkxdq
http://g.co/maps/ywxz9
http://g.co/maps/w6h6d
http://g.co/maps/268pj
http://g.co/maps/rvnwh
http://g.co/maps/jmkhe
http://g.co/maps/27hns
http://g.co/maps/m33h2
-
03-29-12 17:22 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 327She wasn't April. I've never seen her before. Also, yesterday I saw a cute almost Chaldean looking girl on JC. She had a ponytail, and looked like she was in her early 20's. Would have scooped if I didn't have a pressing meeting to make.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-12 12:49 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 81On the Mich
Took a drive on the Mich btwn Livernois and Wyoming the other day, mid morning. Saw 5 or 6 WSW, most of them looked like zombies. One nice one, but I kept moving along.
-
03-29-12 11:32 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 299Ace
Finally caught up with Ace (Aleisha) after a loooong dry spell. She has been off the stroll for a little while, but worth the wait. Still a bit thinner than looks good on her frame, especially compared to her smooth sleek hotness from a couple of years ago. I have digits, but I'll have to ask her if she wants them passed on. She may be tied up (!) in private practice for a while.
-
03-29-12 10:37 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 154I made the mistake of picking this one up. She definitely looked better farther away then up close. Add to that the severe attitude she had and she is a bad egg. I had to almost pimp slap the chick to get her out of my car, as she wouldn't accept a 5$ sorry donation.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





