Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to come right out.

    K
    I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.

    Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:

    I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.

    I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.

  2. #5207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    This is one great job thanks.

  3. #5206

    Kristin on JR

    I had a dream with Kristin on JR and State Fair at patrol pump. In her mid 30s.

    Very friendly and talkative. She did her work with passion. I will repeat her.

  4. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    How to translate it from leo to mongers'?
    WTF is this suppose to mean anyways?

  5. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    I have spent some time cruising googlemaps: found few items of an incriminating evidence. (. How to translate it from leo to mongers'? .



    http://g.co/maps/m33h2
    I'm going to come right out and say this, I flat out believe you are a LEO. I am warning any and all posters to not provide you with an iota of information. In one of the last posts that you made in another post, to which I responded, you provide the real name for a SW tagged on a photo. Then, after I called you on it, you made some mumbled excuse about getting it from an email address you followed on BP. Now the image in question is missing having been deleted. You have never, not once, provided a single post offering up any and I do mean ANY information. At this rate and the amount of suspicion your under, it will take a LOT of posts with pictures and well documented posts about girls we know to be legit to get any type of credibility or information. Step up and deliver or go crawl under a rock, idiot.

    K

  6. #5203

    Peaches

    Got a call out of the blue last week from Peaches. I had known her as Brandi. Haven't seen her in probably over a year. I believe I did a report on her way back but here goes anyway. She used to be thick, now she's a BBW. LOL. I tend to go for the spinners, but this girl tries very hard. Very accomodating and takes direction well. Low 30's, white with an arabic or italian look, probably 5'6", not strung out at all although I'm sure she has a med problem. Don't they all? No rush, and GFE if she feels comfortable with you, she has no rules. At least none that I crossed anyway. Although I don't think she swallows, I believe she will do greek but I didn't go for it. Not my thing. She doesn't walk the street much. I believe she lives somewhat near the JR stroll but not within walking distance. Ironically with some of the recent discussion about bike riding, I originally met her while riding my bike down the R. Like I said, well over a year ago. Stopped to chat, and set a date up for later and she really came through. Literally. So, for you BBW lovers, she says I can share her digits with active and senior members, so PM me if you would like.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040210.jpg‎   P1040230.jpg‎  

  7. #5202

  8. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    If you're N of Carpenter, you are in Detroit. They could have called it over to DPD but you know how long that takes.

    Skinny blonde spinner type? April from JR?
    She wasn't April. I've never seen her before. Also, yesterday I saw a cute almost Chaldean looking girl on JC. She had a ponytail, and looked like she was in her early 20's. Would have scooped if I didn't have a pressing meeting to make.

  9. #5200

    On the Mich

    Took a drive on the Mich btwn Livernois and Wyoming the other day, mid morning. Saw 5 or 6 WSW, most of them looked like zombies. One nice one, but I kept moving along.

  10. #5199

    Ace

    Finally caught up with Ace (Aleisha) after a loooong dry spell. She has been off the stroll for a little while, but worth the wait. Still a bit thinner than looks good on her frame, especially compared to her smooth sleek hotness from a couple of years ago. I have digits, but I'll have to ask her if she wants them passed on. She may be tied up (!) in private practice for a while.

  11. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just did the bike ride up and down the are. I saw the hispanic SW up close. Not so good. She looks great from far away. She was crying her eyes out on her phone just south of the store by 8. Lots of Leo up and down the area too.
    I made the mistake of picking this one up. She definitely looked better farther away then up close. Add to that the severe attitude she had and she is a bad egg. I had to almost pimp slap the chick to get her out of my car, as she wouldn't accept a 5$ sorry donation.

  12. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just did the bike ride up and down the are. I saw the hispanic SW up close. Not so good. She looks great from far away. She was crying her eyes out on her phone just south of the store by 8. Lots of Leo up and down the area too.
    My dumb azz picked her up, huge mistake! Horrible dream BJ, she was so f-up she kept pulling her hair out and crying about her bf. Her name is Liz, smelled bad all the way around! Never pick her up again LOL.

  13. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    There are girls there, legit SW and there are also LEO there. That is either right on the border of or within the Dearborn jurisdiction. Dearborn LEO's are no joke and will pop you if they see you anywhere near that place. I will not pick up a girl any further west then the post office. That is out of Dearborn and they can't touch you there.
    FYI. It's called "shared jurisdiction" I've been told by more than one LEO that the rule is; they can patrol up to one mile across a shared border and can pursue with reasonable cause up to 3 miles before having to call in for assistance from officers of the other jurisdiction. It used to be almost routine to see warren cops snooping around the neighborhoods as far in as 7 mile on the east side. IMO, you have to be one bold mofo to cruise & scoop the Victor lot on the Ave.

  14. #5195
    Hello gentlemen, new to the forum. Has anyone seen / heard from Dani / Crystal? 5'8" about 120 or so, jet black hair. Heard she was in jail since first of year and has a bf in Fern.

  15. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Halo yesterday getting busted by the cops just south of 7 on the are. There were two cop cars and a pulled over vehicle. I'm guessing the John was in the back of a cruiser. Both cops were aggressively talking to her and I saw that they were making her empty her bag on the trunk of a cruiser. This was around 6:30 yesterday evening.

    Wow it is hot out there. I was about to pick up a cute blonde on JC and a hamleo rolled from a side street on my tail all te way to the highway. Yikes.

    What is going on?
    If you're N of Carpenter, you are in Detroit. They could have called it over to DPD but you know how long that takes.

    Skinny blonde spinner type? April from JR?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape