Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 21048
-
04-02-12 15:00 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 299Rose?
Rose in the Triangle or on Fenkell? The only Rose I know in that area is a nice lady, but wrecked. 50's-60 with black hair (usually tied up in a knot) and missing many teeth. Oral service is surprisingly good, but she looks (and smells) like a bag lady. This can't be the same Rose you found, so please let me know where to find the lady you described.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 15:00 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 130Girl in image 2 is Amber. Definately not leo. Very good BJ skills for $20. Will try to get $30. Usually found near Louisiana S of Nev.
Originally Posted by Aguinnes
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 14:51 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 130Also beware of tow trucks in the vicinity. Saw two different busts yesterday, one near the party store just south of 8 at about noon and another about an hour later closer to SF. First SW involved was a heavy-set blonde about 30 or so, second was a very thin BSW about 40 or so I haven't seen before. Both vehicles were hooked when I drove by and girls still conversing with UC-WCS.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-12 13:24 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 486Britny / Brittany on the Ave
Blonde WSW with nice full lips, looks like a young Helen Mirren, scooped her on the Ave ad and went for CBJ. Too pricey. 4 for the deed but I was in a pinch and I'm a pushover for her look; plus she wasn't stoned or a mess. Will go FS. 6 quoted next time.
-
04-01-12 14:33 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 89These were entertaining to go through, thanks for posting. Kind of amusing that some think the police would use pictures like these to identify SW on Michigan or JR. Seriously laughing at the idea of a cop sitting in his car with these print outs going. Hey, there's one, never would have guessed she's a hooker without this picture! Hell, the hardest part for me is trying to figure out if the rare decent looking one you stumble across is a cop. IMHP these chicks are way too ugly to be cops (which explains why I almost never pick up a SW).
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]
FWIW I did see a pretty good looking BSW in black jeans / black jacket on JR yesterday afternoon near Hollywood. Thought she might be a cop. Circled back 5 mins later and she was gone so I doubt it was a sting. Not worth risking my car over though. Hit the local strip club instead.
-
04-01-12 08:39 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 305LE burned down a dope house near JR / Lantz about a month ago. If they're mad enough (or if the payoff bag is a little light) at the dealer who runs it they have no problem doing that. The only thing these guys have over the thugs in the neighborhood is that some of them get to carry badges.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-12 08:35 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 305WC pork are driving super nondescript cars. Beige / grey compacts (not the super obvious Crown Vics we're used to) Pickups. Big thing is no obvious extra mirrors / antennas, etc. Unless you notice the extra lights in the grills / on the side mirrors you just won't notice them. Evil pricks.
-
04-01-12 02:14 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 207Well for shits and giggles I went down John R on my way home from the casino about an hour ago (around 1am). Saw 1 blatant tall black girl half dancing to get attention nearly as soon as I turned off of mcnichols. Further down saw a young BSW walking north. Thought about turning down the next street but I noticed red and blues further up. I continued on and DPD was talking to some woman. They were literally a few blocks south of the strip joint. A block north of that place there were 3 girls. 1 decent looking BSW on one corner, a older, larger WSW on the next, and a unknown woman (couldn't maker her out) across near the bus stop. Was surprised to see them out within 4-5 blocks of a cop car with its lights on. Other than that cop, didn't see many other cars, only a couple heading south, had a couple further back behind me but they never got close and turned off somewhere. Anyone know of any places closer to the eastside? PM me? Wish I could give you guys a successful report.
-
03-31-12 22:34 #5230Regular Member

Posts: 20A?
So, what's the rule,. Is it "do not post SW's photos", huh?
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-12 17:41 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 846Leo
Green Grand Prix newer model year.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-12 17:15 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 145Kaye on Fort
Was in SW Det the other night and based on some of the posts below I made my way over to fort.
Ran into Kaye and had a nice experience (BBBJCIM for a Jackson).
From a distance she looked 20 something but was probably 40 something. Body was of tight spinner quality and given the lack of selection would probably see her again
-
03-31-12 15:11 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 742A couple of nights ago
I cruised the usual spots and saw a ton of Uncles but no SW! I hit the Triangle and accidentally picked up Ashley because I didn't recognize her. When she got in I told her damn I forgot my atm card and Lincoln was my only friend hoping I could get rid of her! Suprisingly she gave me 5 minutes of her time but did not accomplish the mission (of course I kept track of everything I had and watched for wandering hands) After I dropped her off I spotted Rose older 50ish WSW with glasses about 5'4" 125lbs not bad but not great looking. The check cleared and I dreamed of a decent bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and some digital play for action Jackson! Will repeat as the tunnel of love was pretty tight. Stay safe and watch your backs!
-
03-31-12 14:58 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 742I hear ya!
I saw them there a few weeks back and also the other night I was on the Big G!
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1402357
-
03-31-12 13:05 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 750Wow, Halo is starting to look a little rough.
Originally Posted by Arokid5555
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-12 12:53 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 154Nice pic, can you provide details on the date, time / location of pickup and amount spent? I thought Halo just got busted by Leo a couple of days ago.
Originally Posted by Arokid5555
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





