Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    What does Dearborn typically do if they decide that you look guilty of something? Similar policy as Detroit?
    They will follow you into Detroit or surrounding area stop you on the Following Bogus or drummed offenses : Squealing tires, Not signaling turns, taking corners too fast, Tint, going 1-5 over in any speed zone (esp the evergreen and ford road overpass headed to Fairlane) and my personal favorite. Seat belts that are clearly buckled.

    They Love late model cars I. E. Beaters or hoopties.

    Streets that they will most likely follow you on. Michigan, Warren, Schafer, Evergreen, and Wyoming.

  2. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.

    Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:

    I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.

    I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.
    I can vouch for him being as far from LEO as possible.

    And being a bigger monger than most guys here.

    We are here to share info and protect ourselves not whine like little girls.

  3. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd link is a white chick drinking Faygo "Rock & Rye". Now boys, that is sexy!
    Thats a fago cola.

  4. #3304

    Re Peaches fka Brandy

    She looks like Chris Christie in drag!

    I can't get those face shots out of my mind. If I didn't need my eyes for my job, I'd have gouged them out by now.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1333067271
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_lzg1f8Y2R81rn1isao1_400.jpg‎  

  5. #3303

    Googlemaps

    The 2nd link is a white chick drinking Faygo "Rock & Rye". Now boys, that is sexy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]

  6. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to come right out.

    K
    I have checked your posts too: 90% of your posts is an opinnionated two-lines crap.

    Myself, being new to Detroit and starting to explore all the SW thing:

    I have 4 posts including plenty of fun and workig links and a nice-looking photo, which I honestly got on replaying a CL ad.

    I don't see why you can't be a fucken leo trying to discourage beginners from using this wonderful resource.

  7. #3301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    This is one great job thanks.

  8. #3300

    Kristin on JR

    I had a dream with Kristin on JR and State Fair at patrol pump. In her mid 30s.

    Very friendly and talkative. She did her work with passion. I will repeat her.

  9. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    How to translate it from leo to mongers'?
    WTF is this suppose to mean anyways?

  10. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]
    I have spent some time cruising googlemaps: found few items of an incriminating evidence. (. How to translate it from leo to mongers'? .



    http://g.co/maps/m33h2
    I'm going to come right out and say this, I flat out believe you are a LEO. I am warning any and all posters to not provide you with an iota of information. In one of the last posts that you made in another post, to which I responded, you provide the real name for a SW tagged on a photo. Then, after I called you on it, you made some mumbled excuse about getting it from an email address you followed on BP. Now the image in question is missing having been deleted. You have never, not once, provided a single post offering up any and I do mean ANY information. At this rate and the amount of suspicion your under, it will take a LOT of posts with pictures and well documented posts about girls we know to be legit to get any type of credibility or information. Step up and deliver or go crawl under a rock, idiot.

    K

  11. #3297

    Peaches

    Got a call out of the blue last week from Peaches. I had known her as Brandi. Haven't seen her in probably over a year. I believe I did a report on her way back but here goes anyway. She used to be thick, now she's a BBW. LOL. I tend to go for the spinners, but this girl tries very hard. Very accomodating and takes direction well. Low 30's, white with an arabic or italian look, probably 5'6", not strung out at all although I'm sure she has a med problem. Don't they all? No rush, and GFE if she feels comfortable with you, she has no rules. At least none that I crossed anyway. Although I don't think she swallows, I believe she will do greek but I didn't go for it. Not my thing. She doesn't walk the street much. I believe she lives somewhat near the JR stroll but not within walking distance. Ironically with some of the recent discussion about bike riding, I originally met her while riding my bike down the R. Like I said, well over a year ago. Stopped to chat, and set a date up for later and she really came through. Literally. So, for you BBW lovers, she says I can share her digits with active and senior members, so PM me if you would like.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040210.jpg‎   P1040230.jpg‎  

  12. #3296

  13. #3295
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    If you're N of Carpenter, you are in Detroit. They could have called it over to DPD but you know how long that takes.

    Skinny blonde spinner type? April from JR?
    She wasn't April. I've never seen her before. Also, yesterday I saw a cute almost Chaldean looking girl on JC. She had a ponytail, and looked like she was in her early 20's. Would have scooped if I didn't have a pressing meeting to make.

  14. #3294

    On the Mich

    Took a drive on the Mich btwn Livernois and Wyoming the other day, mid morning. Saw 5 or 6 WSW, most of them looked like zombies. One nice one, but I kept moving along.

  15. #3293

    Ace

    Finally caught up with Ace (Aleisha) after a loooong dry spell. She has been off the stroll for a little while, but worth the wait. Still a bit thinner than looks good on her frame, especially compared to her smooth sleek hotness from a couple of years ago. I have digits, but I'll have to ask her if she wants them passed on. She may be tied up (!) in private practice for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape