Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 19147
-
03-08-12 13:22 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 249It's possible, but I didn't explore much. When I ask to feel them up, if I get a performance of how difficult it would be for them to remove a shirt or pants, it just kills their chances of a tip. So she might have been, I just wasn't looking for it.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 12:43 #3201Regular Member

Posts: 5Got It
I get it NOW. But at the time I didn't. Another member privately explained the situation and gave me some sound advice. Unfortunately, I had already shot off that last post and tried to edit or delete it, but too late. Anyway, no further spankings necessary. Message received. I'll sit on the sidelines for awhile and watch the game. Sorry, guys.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 07:26 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 154Seriously dude? Your about to piss off every senior on this board and then you will be SOL because no one will give you information. Get a little sense of humility in you and get rid of that entitlement factor.
Originally Posted by Just Say Ho
[View Original Post]
K
-
03-08-12 05:24 #3199Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 04:59 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 742Planned Meeting with #3
I arrived early and scoped the area. Nothing out of place other than a car I figure might have been her ride. To play it safe I suggested my alternate parking spot and she was a little reluctant but was easily persuaded. In a nutshell great bbbjtcimws again for the current market value! P. S. Thanks for looking out ISeePorno! Stay safe and happy Endings!
-
03-08-12 01:51 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 409Which you can find out when you RTFF
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Say Hi to the two white boys in the gumball machine when they light you up.
-
03-08-12 01:48 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 409Just doesn't get it
He jumped on your post because there were ten other SENIOR members that were about to tell you the same thing. RTFF and, as JW said, earn your wings.
Originally Posted by Just Say Ho
[View Original Post]
White boy erred in replying to you. That attitude of yours will get you blown out of every forum on this site. RTFF
-
03-07-12 22:58 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 103Just an FYI for you Mongers that work the Ave, Dearborn LE is fucking with any of us that get to close to Wyoming.
Originally Posted by TiklPkl
[View Original Post]
100% correct, and they are dirty as shit too, try to pin ya on everything, they have jurisdiction on the ave and can and will pull you you aside to see whats up. They are dirty. My advice: stay east of the party store / car dealer.
-
03-07-12 22:30 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 36Heavy Leo Presence on the Ave.
The Ave has heavy uncle presence from Dearborn tonight and they are pulling people over left and right in both marked and unmarked. They've been at for hours and they're rolling past Wyoming. One looked at me hard like he wanted some fun. First bit of nice weather and they go crazy!
Be careful out there!
-
03-07-12 20:37 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 121Taco Truck
Is this the Los Dos Amigos Taco Truck. I love that place. We sometimes go there during summers for lunch. Is is opeon? I also go to sunset strip which is at the corner and there is a Jamaican guy who grills at night. Good food there too.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-12 16:00 #3192Regular Member

Posts: 5Hey, some other dude jumped on my post, which wasn't directed at him in the first place, and was incredibly rude to me. I responded in kind, dishing it back at him. He had no business jumping on my post. The other guy, Whiteboy, who I was posting to begin with, was very courteous and answered my reply. Look at the thread. I was only responding in kind.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-12 14:45 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-12 12:58 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 103Triangle
I know when the R and ave. Is said I know what is being talken about but what is the triangle?
-
03-07-12 11:29 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 249Lucy
Picked her up near state fair and the are. Not much to look at, mechanical service, no one else around, I might repeat if desperate. Not that she was terrible, just nothing special. Begged for 30, so I caved.
-
03-06-12 20:51 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 32Careful there
I picked up Amy in the triangle in December and she did the cash grab and dash. I know I fell for the old ". Got to pick up my drugs". Hey I was under the influence. I was talking with one of my regulars and she said that Amy had been known to unlock the notel when a client was in the bathroom. When the client began to do the deed friends came-a-knocking.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






