Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I just tried calling her cell number, all I got was a fast busy tone.
    I just txted allie and she told me it is the jen that has only been around for a year she has dark brown hair and green eyes. She told me she was real cute.

  2. #3156

    Sunday Funday

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just me but I had some good luck on the Ave the last few days with SW and very little LEO.
    Last Sat night scooped up WSW April again for an okay bbj.

    My buddy and I cruised Sunday around 630pm and the ave was raining SW's and no LEO. No encounters were had but plenty of window shopping was done. There was a blonde mid 20s WSW skirtted up on Florida that I have never seen before. I did not see her get picked up after a couple passes. Anyone? Saw a skinny WSW blonde we stopped and apparently her name is Shannon. Viewed another slim WSW black hair looked rough but younger. There was also a walker in the victory lot. There were about 3 other WSW spotted but didn't really get a good look at any of them.

    We then ventured off to the R and it was dead.

  3. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMonger  [View Original Post]
    This is outrageous. You guys need to start suing the city and the arresting officer. .

    D
    Right. I really want my name on a lawsuit where it is then public knowledge, available to anyone, that I was cruising around a neighborhood away from my house where there are prostitutes, crime and drugs and that I got arrested there. There ARE reporters that pull copies of newly-filed circuit court or federal court complaints to see which might be newsworthy.

  4. #3154

    Faith. Vernor

    So I was out and checked the are, nadda, the ave, there was one blonde who didn't look too bad but I got a bad vibe when I was stopped at the corner for a loooong time and she made no attempt to come over, so I moved to vernor. On my one and only pass, I picked up faith. Looked rough and tweeking, I remembered her from a long time ago when she tried to sell me a calvin klein jacket for $5 because I was in the van with my buddy, and only had a wad of $20 on me at the time and didn't want to pull out a wad of dough in front of a feening crackwhore. I decided to give it a go, and sans the feening twitch, it was a pretty good effort and result. I dumped her off at the corner by the cemetery and gas station. Jackson for the time. I'd repeat in a pinch. (on a side note, she claimed that she was orally gifted. I would say average) Maybe when she's not on the feen she might do a better job.

    To relate to another post about what to say or do when le pulls you over. I remember when I first drove in the cass / second street run long ago, I saw no one out, and was just driving and I got pulled over by le. He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was looking for my buddys car to know which bar he was at, that his cell had died. He claimed I was in the area to pick up a girl, and I told him I was not. He looked through my windows (I had a jeep) and saw no one, and then told me I was in a high crime area. I swear I laughed and asked why he was bothering me when he should be fixing the problem. I told him I was not causing problems, driving funny, was not with anyone, and I was on a street where no one was out. Why would you stop a law abiding citizen to warn them they were in a high crime area, and to get this warning from a police officer in the process of detaining a passer by looking for a bar.

    I think my shit luck meter was maxed out because they let me go and I never even had to get out of the car.

  5. #3153

    Jennifer from the Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I heard a rumor that Jennifer from the Ave was murdered, anyone know if it's true?
    I just tried calling her cell number, all I got was a fast busy tone.

  6. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Thanks TT, I do appreciate that.

    WOW! Trying to back door me on my ATF.
    I was not trying to back door anyone. I seen over the past months Gem #13 posted about by several mongers with good reviews and the first post I found about her, I posted to. TT posted to my post and I thanked him for it. I have no idea who's find that she is. By the way, what does ATF mean? Its not on the list. I am not new to the hobby, but to the way this forum is ran.

  7. #3151

    Not brandi

    Sorry fellas but halo25 is not me pretending to be halo nor would I want to be her pretend or no pretend. Me being a SW also know who and what she is known for and am not getting in the mix of that. Also has anyone of you seen danny with the long black hair?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Halo25 is not Halo from John R, it's Brandi from JR just fucking around. Brandi is a nice person but she is past the point of no return. Maybe you should send her a PM and try and save her. Your post is great, how you are trying to help out a SW. The problem is we will never see the post of how SW "X" stole all your shit and had her pimp / dope-man BF beat your ass, good luck.

  8. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed lately its been about time of day with a splash of luck. The ave has been flooded with Leos 8pm-2am. I've had better luck mongering after 2am.

    Haven't had any luck finding anything decent the past couple weeks on the R. My assumption is it comes down to TOD here as well.
    When I used to monger in that area allot I used to find the ave was best during business hours on week days. It seems to be slower late in the afternoons and evenings.

  9. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Worker [View Original Post

    I called Lisa from MI Ave. Skinny girl with real long straight black hair. I've had her # for a long time now but always remembered the BBJ was lack-luster. I thought maybe she might have learned some new tricks / techniques over time but it wasn't so. Still just real mechanical. She was a trooper and stayed with it but not very inspiring.

    There were quite a few marked cars on MI Ave last night around 11:00pm. Not many girls at all. Fort was deader than dead. Didn't check any other areas.

    I don't have much to trade but I'm looking for digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Same Lisa (very skinny) that stays east of the ave and used to have long blonde hair?
    No. At least not that I know of. She is very skinny but she has always had real long, straight black hair. (for the couple years I've known her) She said she's originally from Pennsylvania. I'd repeat for FS, and I may still, if her BBBJ skills were better.

  10. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    I called Lisa from MI Ave. Skinny girl with real long straight black hair. I've had her # for a long time now but always remembered the BBJ was lack-luster. I thought maybe she might have learned some new tricks / techniques over time but it wasn't so. Still just real mechanical. She was a trooper and stayed with it but not very inspiring.

    There were quite a few marked cars on MI Ave last night around 11:00pm. Not many girls at all. Fort was deader than dead. Didn't check any other areas.

    I don't have much to trade but I'm looking for digits.
    Same Lisa (very skinny) that stays east of the ave and used to have long blonde hair?

  11. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I rolled thru the Ave, Fenkell, and the Triangle last night (9:00 to 10:00) and spotted 1 SW total. She was lurking in the shadows on the Ave east of Central somewhere, and she was gone before I looped back for closer inspection.

    Weather wasn't particularly bad, so some other force is at work here. I did get calls from 2 of my regulars, trying to set something up quietly, but it didn't work out in either case.
    I've noticed lately its been about time of day with a splash of luck. The ave has been flooded with Leos 8pm-2am. I've had better luck mongering after 2am.

    Haven't had any luck finding anything decent the past couple weeks on the R. My assumption is it comes down to TOD here as well.

  12. #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her recently. She's trying to get back into a legit lifestyle and laying low as far as I know. I really don't feel as if I'm the one at liberty to give up her info because I never discussed it with her and she wasn't my find to begin with. I don't mean to be a shaiat about it but the right person will see this shortly and let you know.
    No problem, I understand she wasn't your find and passing my request off, thanks for the reply though.

  13. #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    SoCal.

    Yea I know there's a million ways this stuff plays itself out once it gets towards actual court and charges if any. Here in Detroit the cops play mean when they want. Having a known SW in the car can cause you a great deal of grief. It's not a charge in and of itself, just cause for a great deal of grief from leo. Also they play another game of shenanigans here. It's called: I'll tow your car if and when I feel like it. The way it's played here (and written) is that if your car is towed for drugs, alcohol, or solicitation, you are fucked.

    It will cost you a min of $900 to get it back and it doesn't matter if you're ever convicted of anything. No lawyer is going to be much help with it either. It also doubles in cost every subsequent time. As far as I'm concerned it amounts to extortion at the very least and double jeopardy at the worse.

    I try to only relate stories from personal experience or from others that I know and can confirm the info I've been told. The guy I know that got his car towed for driving a known SW (who also happened to be a childhood friend of his) to the grocery store. Never got his car back and never got charged with anything. I'll check but I don't think he ever got arrested either. Pretty sure they just towed his car and said have a nice walk.
    I can personally confirm that you are correct TwatTeaser about getting your car towed. It happened to me in the early 2000's after picking up a SW, they must have been watching her, cause as soon as I pulled away from the side street, an unmarked past me and circled back and by the time I hit the main road, I had another one behind me with lights on. I said nothing but ask for why are they stopping me, they cuffed me and left the SW in my car and put me in the rear seat of Leo's car while one officer talked to the SW and then they sent her on her way walking and then sent me walking with a ticket. (set up-SW working with Leo?) But as you said, a lawyer is not going to be much help, as my attorney said the law on impounding your car was wrote for impounding property of drug dealers and no good way to beat the $900 to get it back plus towing and storage fees and the city sees it as a cash flow. If I understood it properly, you can post a bond to fight to get out of the fine and go to court, but if you lose, you lose your car. When I was down paying my $900, I could not tell you how many where standing in line to pay. My attorney did get the ticket thrown out though and no record of it. So what happened to you after saying police harassment to them or one getting their car towed can be the result of not saying anything and they hope for that. They try to make you feel everything will be ok if you spill your guts to them and don't lie, and then they use it against you. And for those with SOs with their SOs name on the car registration, they have to be present to sign when the $900 is paid. I got lucky, my attorney already had a power of attorney for mine and he signed off for her.

  14. #3144

    Punishr & Plumber2

    Plumber2:

    If you are arrested you can have your attorney tell the court to have all related mail sent to him.

    Punishr :

    I agree with you wholeheartedly

  15. #3143
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I'm in total agreement with you but let me know how that conversation works out for you.
    I used the 5th in Pontiac, was told if I did not tell LE why I was in the area they were going to take my car. I was seen by LE picking up a known SW and dropping her off a few blocks later. I continued to say respectfully officer I have nothing to say. I was ticketed and they did not take my car. Hired a Lawyer. Ticket was changed to disorderly and charges were dropped.

    If LE is talking to you they are gathering evidence to build a case, in fact you might be giving them the evidence they need. The 5th amendment protects citizens from being used as a witness against themselves. The police are not your friend, your "story" will not cause police to do you a favor. They are there to process you and gather evidence. You can be respectful and polite without giving them evidence to "process" you by using the 5th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape