Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5104

    Planned Meeting with #3

    I arrived early and scoped the area. Nothing out of place other than a car I figure might have been her ride. To play it safe I suggested my alternate parking spot and she was a little reluctant but was easily persuaded. In a nutshell great bbbjtcimws again for the current market value! P. S. Thanks for looking out ISeePorno! Stay safe and happy Endings!

  2. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Telegraph / grand river / 7 mile
    Which you can find out when you RTFF


    Say Hi to the two white boys in the gumball machine when they light you up.

  3. #5102

    Just doesn't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Say Ho  [View Original Post]
    Hey, some other dude jumped on my post, which wasn't directed at him in the first place, and was incredibly rude to me. I responded in kind, dishing it back at him. He had no business jumping on my post. The other guy, Whiteboy, who I was posting to begin with, was very courteous and answered my reply. Look at the thread. I was only responding in kind.
    He jumped on your post because there were ten other SENIOR members that were about to tell you the same thing. RTFF and, as JW said, earn your wings.

    White boy erred in replying to you. That attitude of yours will get you blown out of every forum on this site. RTFF

  4. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    The Ave has heavy uncle presence from Dearborn tonight and they are pulling people over left and right in both marked and unmarked. They've been at for hours and they're rolling past Wyoming. One looked at me hard like he wanted some fun. First bit of nice weather and they go crazy!

    Be careful out there!
    Just an FYI for you Mongers that work the Ave, Dearborn LE is fucking with any of us that get to close to Wyoming.

    100% correct, and they are dirty as shit too, try to pin ya on everything, they have jurisdiction on the ave and can and will pull you you aside to see whats up. They are dirty. My advice: stay east of the party store / car dealer.

  5. #5100

    Heavy Leo Presence on the Ave.

    The Ave has heavy uncle presence from Dearborn tonight and they are pulling people over left and right in both marked and unmarked. They've been at for hours and they're rolling past Wyoming. One looked at me hard like he wanted some fun. First bit of nice weather and they go crazy!

    Be careful out there!

  6. #5099

    Taco Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Leo in an unmarked shooing away a BSW from in front of the Dakota. I also saw that 12 year old boy looking BSW in a frilly pink skirtatRemington.

    I also got to see a monger in front of me scoop up Halo.

    Rolled through Michigan too and got an awesome burrito from that truck across from the Telway. I highly recommend! The ave was dead. I love driving around for work!
    Is this the Los Dos Amigos Taco Truck. I love that place. We sometimes go there during summers for lunch. Is is opeon? I also go to sunset strip which is at the corner and there is a Jamaican guy who grills at night. Good food there too.

  7. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Great second post, I am sure you will have Mongers giving you info hand over fist with a shitty attitude like that.

    Just Say Ho, you need to learn how to play ball around here. You have to put in to get out, just my two cents.
    Hey, some other dude jumped on my post, which wasn't directed at him in the first place, and was incredibly rude to me. I responded in kind, dishing it back at him. He had no business jumping on my post. The other guy, Whiteboy, who I was posting to begin with, was very courteous and answered my reply. Look at the thread. I was only responding in kind.

  8. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Telegraph / grand river / 7 mile
    Thanks for the info.

  9. #5096

    Triangle

    I know when the R and ave. Is said I know what is being talken about but what is the triangle?

  10. #5095

    Lucy

    Picked her up near state fair and the are. Not much to look at, mechanical service, no one else around, I might repeat if desperate. Not that she was terrible, just nothing special. Begged for 30, so I caved.

  11. #5094

    Careful there

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Amy In the Triangle the other morning! WSW (Italian) about 5'4" 125lbs long dark hair not bad looking at all. When the check cleared found a spot and got busy. Her Hoover action made me say Eureka to completion and to my surprise the evidence was lost in Davey Jones locker! Will repeat for sure. Had non working digits but I told her I would catch up with her on a certain day and time at a not so obvious place! Stay safe and watch your back Gents!
    I picked up Amy in the triangle in December and she did the cash grab and dash. I know I fell for the old ". Got to pick up my drugs". Hey I was under the influence. I was talking with one of my regulars and she said that Amy had been known to unlock the notel when a client was in the bathroom. When the client began to do the deed friends came-a-knocking.

  12. #5093

    Digit Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.
    Cruised the ave Sunday night after 9pm and had no luck. Sent a text to the number I was given as a last resort. No response so I decided to head home and then got a phone call back. She's nice and not ghetto. She was available so I scooped her up. Digits are good as of Sunday. Seniors inquire.

  13. #5092

    My # 3 Peach!

    Scooped Amy In the Triangle the other morning! WSW (Italian) about 5'4" 125lbs long dark hair not bad looking at all. When the check cleared found a spot and got busy. Her Hoover action made me say Eureka to completion and to my surprise the evidence was lost in Davey Jones locker! Will repeat for sure. Had non working digits but I told her I would catch up with her on a certain day and time at a not so obvious place! Stay safe and watch your back Gents!

  14. #5091

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    She was around 7 mile, good deal great service.
    Appreciate the response.

  15. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Say Ho  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Bunny sounds cool. What are her rates? And what kinds of services can I expect? Sounds like you had a good time. Also, what part of the R was she hangin'?
    She was around 7 mile, good deal great service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape