Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 19137
-
02-17-12 18:51 #3087Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2To you
Look your just mad because you tryed to pimp me out along with the other females okay you want to display stupid shit but I have made dumb descions in my time and regret fucking over people for somebody who really doesn't care but guess what sorry I wouldn't let you take advantage of mesorry you suck and you know what I don't take cars and shit I have my bad days but I am a good dirl apparently or you wouldn't still stop for me on the are for nothing hyou son of a *****.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-12 18:45 #3086Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Give me a 2nd chance
Hey to all you gentlemen, I appologize for all negative thongs I have done when all you did was try to help me. I was selfish and inconsiderate and also having a bad day but thats when I need to learn how to seperate it. I have had a long life and I know every body has stories but I am not from here a different state and have nobody litterally mom commited suicide and I came here not knowing a soul therefore I met up with the wrong crowd and that was one of the dope men abusive yada yada and what I did was let you guys who try to help me down cause of him which created me bad buisness well give me a chance I am no longer with this [Deleted by Admin] and I want to make it up slowly but surely I am soory please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
02-17-12 18:01 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 36Fort St. & The R
Decided to do some afternoon recon after discovering some new strolls from this board, hit the mcgraw stroll and it was dead, dix, vernor all dead so headed to Fort and saw 2 WSW while headed westbound near Jnc. One was old, drunk and nasty looking and I wouldn't touch her with your junk. The other was younger wearing what looked like pink pijamas, dark long hair about 5'6, not fat not thin. She gave the look but I didn't have a need to scoop but she was scoopable. Minimal uncle action. Made my way back to the Ave (12) and prepared to head for the hills and on the way out I saw an older, skinny BSW just before Venus in a skirt talking on cell.
Strolled thru the R to see if there was any action, headed northbound saw a WSW who I thought was halo up by remington (thin, dark hair brunette) and marked uncle by the liquor store. Didn't think anything of it but on the way back southbound saw a diff. Marked relative at the same spot. WSW was either scared off or already scooped. No action south of 7.
Be careful out there.
-
02-17-12 01:57 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 34Would love to see that vid!
Would love to see that vid!
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-12 11:25 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 179Bunny on jr
I have a dream that happened this morning around 10 am I found myself over on john are and seen a tiny either Asian or Filipino looking girl maybee 5ft 105 lbs nice tiny perky little set up top. Negotiated 20 for bbj but I ended up paying 40 or the all access pass and took her back to my hotel. Very good bbj skills nice clean freashly shaved with a tiny little patch got all three holes with out any hesitation finished with some more bbj until I nutted hard and she took load and spit. Scored digits for senior members if you are interested let me know I did see a ton of le out and about this am glad I had a room not to far away. This was my first trip down that way I did see at least six other SW out there and one BSW that I will assume was a guy in drag it was one of those looks hot as hell until you got close then realized it was definetly not a chick. All in all I enjoyed my trip in the "D" and left happy. Until next month when I'm back down that way.
-
02-16-12 10:24 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
The last time I picked Nikki up for a car date (back when I used to do car dates) she had just eaten lunch. My junk smelled like garlic chicken for the rest of the day. I did give her mouth a good cream rinse for her trouble, though. I can't recall if she gargled or not.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-12 21:05 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 154Quick pass
Happened to be driving by Michigan around noon today as I was getting on 94 from Ford. As I started turning onto the highway I noticed a talk drink of water walking across the road. My reflexes got the better of me and forced me to turn the wrong way. I thought she was Amber at first until I got a better look at her. She was more then 6', maybe about 140-150 lbs, a little too thin for my tastes. Shoulder length brown hair, B cups and roughly 25ish. Looked like she had a supermodel body and a possible crack / heroin habit. She headed straight for the car, but I was seriously pressed for time and didn't even stop for a chat.
-
02-15-12 21:02 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 486Frankie on the G
Cute thin little spinner, A cup. 5'3" tops, WSW with dark medium length hair. A very nice BBBJCIM complete with some gagging sound effects worthy of an Oscar, all for. 25. Says she's visiting from out in Clinton Twp; not my idea of going south for the winter but hey. I'll repeat.
-
02-15-12 14:19 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 36The R
Did a little recon on the R this morning (10ish) heading southbound. Saw a WSW about a block south of 7, talking to what I thought was a monger from the driver side right at the intersection. Thought that was odd as that's probably the worst way to scoop IMO and I recalled having seen that same vehicle in the same area being driven by uncle. So I drive down a little and make the return and see her posted up against the building midway between the block that I first saw her. She looked like the 5'4, dark haired brunette (almost black) , well fed (about 170?) one that somebody posted about earlier. She's got a little pouch for those that like a little cushion for your pushin. She was wearing blue jeans with some gray boots and a dark blue jacket. She gave the look and I gave it right back but kept going. I didn't see any relatives in the area or tow trucks but I wasn't trying to find out after seeing her talk to that vehicle earlier and obviously not get in.
-
02-15-12 10:28 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 409So the big question is why do you guys keep picking this fucking hoe up?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-12 23:33 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 159Sun Ave 8pm
Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.
-
02-14-12 23:25 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 159Charlene Ave
Encountered Charlene off the ave two weeks ago about 10am. Quoted 20 parked and she showed me her wolf-monkey. I am extremely turned off by chewbacavaginas so I backed out. Gave her 5 for the trouble and dropped her back off after some trouble getting my money back.
-
02-14-12 18:03 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 118Reunion
There must be a big reunion going on because I haven't seen so many uncles around in a long time. I see them sitting at the victory on the ave. They are also driving in several older looking beat up vehicles with municipal plates on them.
-
02-14-12 16:05 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 47Halo
Around 7 and John= rip off.
Just FYI.
Stay safe
-
02-13-12 14:27 #3073Regular Member

Posts: 11JR cruise Friday 2/10
In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.
Stay Safe,
TT










Reply With Quote



